Prayer for Marriage

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Daughter Of Sarah

Dec 25, 2009
Please pray for my marriage, my husband just told me he wants out and is moving to another state after 19 years of marriage.
Thanks so much

Daughter Of Sarah

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
12920618.gif

Bless you!

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
Daughter Of Sarah said:
Please pray for my marriage, my husband just told me he wants out and is moving to another state after 19 years of marriage.
Thanks so much

Daughter Of Sarah
Have you not heard of the separating work in the last days?

Daughter Of Sarah

Dec 25, 2009
He just told me he met a woman and had an affair with her and is moving in with her. I am so scared and hurt. Please pray for God's will in this.

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
Daughter Of Sarah said:
He just told me he met a woman and had an affair with her and is moving in with her. I am so scared and hurt. Please pray for God's will in this.
The two grounds for divorce are death, or adultery. Adultery end the marriage in Gods eye. What he has done, will fail. It is he that you should ask prayers for…he is in a world of trouble with God. You on the other hand have hurt, and feel destroyed. You are not destroyed…in time the hurt will pass. You must let it pass…get support. Go to God for your main support. Seek out family members, and join a women’s group.
The trap Satan has sprung on your husband is his old standby that has worked many times over, and he will use it again many more times. It is also designed to destroy the mate. Stay close to our God…he will keep you safe. There will come a day when Gods new system will end the works of Satan. When that day comes, God will match you with a mate you will be perfect for, and he for you. Cry your eyes out, curse, break things…and stay close to God. Many of us have had mates fall under the same trap…it hurts, but we get stronger.
God is with you always.

If you have children, do not talk bad about their father to them...for them you must be a true Christian. God has allowed this for a good reason. Wait on him.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Dear Daughter Of Sarah,

I agree with domenic on this. He is not worthy of you anymore. Would you rather have someone God will send you that will never trample you, or this loser returned to you and possibly bring you some disgusting disease that may end your life ? Besides, God can not change someone's mind for them. He would have to come back on his own. But I reiterate, why would you want him ? God did not cause this, but He allowed it.

Be patient. God is getting you and your next man ready for each other. Thank God for this breakup, I think He is trying to save your life. And give you another one so unbelievably beautiful. Have faith in God for this. :wub:

Love,

laid renard ~

newlife

May 26, 2013
Daughter of Sarah- I know that his is heartbreaking for you. May the Lord Jesus be with you comforting you and directing your path. I will be praying for you. God bless.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm so sorry to hear of this outcome DoS but God is Good and you did all that you could possibly do! At least he finally came clean and you can now move on. I know it's a tough but I also know that God will take care of you and the kids..praying for
you
13249637.gif

Bless you!

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Daughter Of Sarah said:
Sister, I grieve with you. I too have had a similar experience as yourself. I would like to point you to a work by A W Pink and will also be lifting you up before the LORD.

your servant,

in his love

JB

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that
love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose."
Romans 8:28

Intro:

God has a "people," the objects of His special favour: a company whom He has taken into such intimate relationship unto Himself that He calls them "My people." Often they are disconsolate: because of their natural corruption's, the temptations of Satan, the cruel treatment of the world, the low state of Christ’s cause upon earth. The "God of all comfort" (2 Cor. 1:3) is very tender of them, and it is His revealed will that His servants should bind up the broken-hearted and pour the balm of Gilead into their wounds. What cause have we to exclaim "Who is a God like unto Thee!" (Micah 7:18), who has provided for the comfort of those who were rebels against His government and transgressors of His Law.

http://www.pbministries.org/books/pink/Comfort/

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you and your family. God bless you all!

Daughter Of Sarah

Dec 25, 2009
Everything he told me about having an affair was a lie, i don't know why he wanted me to believe he had slept with her. But we are still together and he is not leaving me. He doesn't talk to her, he says i have to trust him. Please pray for him, he is far from God. I am praying so hard for God to draw him close to him. He has changed so much since we got married.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Wow! why did he do that? :huh: I will continue to pray and lift up this situation to God. He knows his heart and what is going on in it....

Bless you dear!

Daughter Of Sarah

Dec 25, 2009
I am so tired of all his mind games he always plays, it's like he loves to hurt me. One minute he is so loving and sweet, the next he plays these mind games and is cruel. Please pray God will deal with him and draw him close.