Prayer for Mother please...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mother had a EKG done and it turned up that there had been a viral infection in her heart. She remembers having the Coronavirus infection months ago and believes it has to be from that. Also she is suffering stage 3 kidney failure. Please pray for her health.

Thanks,

Devin

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mother had a EKG done and it turned up that there had been a viral infection in her heart. She remembers having the Coronavirus infection months ago and believes it has to be from that. Also she is suffering stage 3 kidney failure. Please pray for her health.

Thanks,

Devin
I'm on it Devin, is your mom saved?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Thanks,

Devin

So very sorry to hear this bro.

yes we will be praying with you for your mom ……
blessings …H ✝️

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks,

Devin
Joining in prayer here!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Thanks,

Devin
dear heavenly Father, I pray that you help heal Devin Wintch's mother's viral infection in her heart and stage 3 kidney failure, that you help her the best you can right now and you help with her health, thanks so tremendously in Jesus' name, amen