Prayer for my friend Barbara

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning brothers and sisters,
Please pray for a dear friend of mine for many years now. she is the SIL of my friend Elaine who has dementia. Her name is Barbara and has fallen 4 days in a row. Her girls have her in the hospital right now and they found a brain tumor AND ovarian cancer. It kills me to not be there with them all. Barbara has been such an awesome sister in Christ and has inspired me many times. We never let a whole month go by without calling one another. She has her daughters right now but, I actually feel like a daughter to her. All we know is that they are going to give her chemo and think they caught these things soon enough, I pray they are correct. She is 84 but a very tough and young 84! I love her like a mom and only want Gods will for her. She is not afraid at all to die, she knows Jesus is ready to greet her and she Him for sure.
Thank you all for any prayers for Barbara.
God bless and keep you all,
Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning brothers and sisters,
Please pray for a dear friend of mine for many years now. she is the SIL of my friend Elaine who has dementia. Her name is Barbara and has fallen 4 days in a row. Her girls have her in the hospital right now and they found a brain tumor AND ovarian cancer. It kills me to not be there with them all. Barbara has been such an awesome sister in Christ and has inspired me many times. We never let a whole month go by without calling one another. She has her daughters right now but, I actually feel like a daughter to her. All we know is that they are going to give her chemo and think they caught these things soon enough, I pray they are correct. She is 84 but a very tough and young 84! I love her like a mom and only want Gods will for her. She is not afraid at all to die, she knows Jesus is ready to greet her and she Him for sure.
Thank you all for any prayers for Barbara.
God bless and keep you all,
Nancy
Praying now for Barbara.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So sorry Nancy , so do they think the ovarian cancer is secondary cancer and linked to the brain tumour. Do they think they have caught both in time ( wondering if they will consider operating to remove ovaries ect.
Much love xx

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sorry Nancy , so do they think the ovarian cancer is secondary cancer and linked to the brain tumour. Do they think they have caught both in time ( wondering if they will consider operating to remove ovaries ect.
Much love xx
I am still waiting for her daughter to call me today. She had at least an MRI done last night, other tests I don't yet know. I will update soon as I can. Not sure which is primary or secondary but am praying for this to be treatable and that she not have much pain. Really wish I could speak to her! Will see if her daughter will give me her hospital phone number...xx

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not good news. I just lost a brother in law to a brain tumor which was secondary to stomach cancer, Prayers for your friend.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An update on my dear friend Barbara, and nobody can ever say prayer does not WORK!!! Praises and ALL Glory to God and Jesus Christ who DOES hear our prayers. Her daughter phoned me last night to share the news that BOTH the brain tumor AND the ovarian tumor are negative...no cancer! Also, the tumor in her head is very easy operable!

I've been waiting to post this as I'm waiting on her daughter to phone me with her new room phone number and I havent heard from her yet. She is very busy taking care to be near her mom as well as taking care of her MIL with Alzheimer's...she is a mini-Barbara in so many ways, lol...a very strong Christian like her mom, she doesn't take any bunk from anyone, lol.
THIS has surely lifted my spirits high :woot:

Thank you all for your Prayers.

xo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An update on my dear friend Barbara, and nobody can ever say prayer does not WORK!!! Praises and ALL Glory to God and Jesus Christ who DOES hear our prayers. Her daughter phoned me last night to share the news that BOTH the brain tumor AND the ovarian tumor are negative...no cancer! Also, the tumor in her head is very easy operable!

I've been waiting to post this as I'm waiting on her daughter to phone me with her new room phone number and I havent heard from her yet. She is very busy taking care to be near her mom as well as taking care of her MIL with Alzheimer's...she is a mini-Barbara in so many ways, lol...a very strong Christian like her mom, she doesn't take any bunk from anyone, lol.
THIS has surely lifted my spirits high :woot:

Thank you all for your Prayers.

xo
Praise be to God. Great news Nancy!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Praise You LORD for being a loving and compassionate God and thank You for Your Healing mercy upon your child Barbara and for sparing her from cancer. Thank You LORD for making Barbara's load to bear so much easier. May Your blessings continue to be with her that her remaining time on this earth be healthy and joyous ones as she continues to serve You, In the Name of Jesus, Amen

:woohoo!: I just love to hear when God provides answers. The LORD did the same thing for my sister, the mass in her womb which required surgery, gone!, her husband had a cancerous mass in his colon, verified by CT scans and biopsy, is gone!. Well they, went in to do surgery and found nothing, Praise God, He still loves us and is still on the throne, Praise Him Now, what He did for Nancy's friend Barbara, and for my sister and her husband, He can do the same for You? He loves to hear from us,!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise You LORD for being a loving and compassionate God and thank You for Your Healing mercy upon your child Barbara and for sparing her from cancer. Thank You LORD for making Barbara's load to bear so much easier. May Your blessings continue to be with her that her remaining time on this earth be healthy and joyous ones as she continues to serve You, In the Name of Jesus, Amen

:woohoo!: I just love to hear when God provides answers. The LORD did the same thing for my sister, the mass in her womb which required surgery, gone!, her husband had a cancerous mass in his colon, verified by CT scans and biopsy, is gone!. Well they, went in to do surgery and found nothing, Praise God, He still loves us and is still on the throne, Praise Him Now, what He did for Nancy's friend Barbara, and for my sister and her husband, He can do the same for You? He loves to hear from us,!
Praying for your family that the cancer not return.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy and RedRobyn