prayer for my kids and myself

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a lot of aggression in our direction

its always there out of resentment, but said person is now quitting smoking and getting off blood pressure medication at the same time, so now it is 20x worse and i had an emotional crying breakdown today.

Reactions: dev553344

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

its always there out of resentment, but said person is now quitting smoking and getting off blood pressure medication at the same time, so now it is 20x worse and i had an emotional crying breakdown today.
Quitting smoking and going through a medication change? Oh dear. (I remember getting off Lisinopril and having my BP go up to 180/110. Rebound effect.)

Praying for you and the kids.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@FluffyYellowDuck

You know how to pray for your children by handing them over to the Lord to draw to Himself. Your faith is dependant on God to draw your children to be drawn by God to Himself.

Your praise and thanks should be to God because He has heard your pray and has responded by beginning to draw them to Himself. Give thanks to God that this is happening already, and that as you watch God at work you can see the changes in your children.

My example of the Prayer that I said over your life, you can also say over the said person who is causing you aggro in your life which seems to be stressful to you personally.

Give this person over to God for God to begin drawing him to Himself and give thanks to God that He is already acting on your request of Him. Give thanks and Praise that God is protecting you as He draws you to rely on Him in all things as well as your children and your extended family.

If you like you can PM me with a little more detail, but most of all Thank God that He has already hear and is acting on your prayer, slowly maybe, but He is responding to your request so that Good comes out of your prayer.

Shalom

Last edited:

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quitting smoking and going through a medication change? Oh dear. (I remember getting off Lisinopril and having my BP go up to 180/110. Rebound effect.)

Praying for you and the kids.
thank you,not just a change but immediate quit!

there is a blood pressure monitor here and I am pretty concerned about it, but out of my control.

hard to be around, but also seems dangerous- linisopril is the one and forgot to ask for prayer for his health, too. anger/stress level is already high on its own- can't be good for the heart.

i don't even know if dandelion tea (natures water pill) would be better or worse, so i am too scared to help

@FluffyYellowDuck

You know how to pray for your children by handing them over to0 the Lord to draw to Himself. Your faith is dependant on God to draw your children to be drawn by God to Himself.

Your praise and thanks should be to God because He has heard your pray and has responded by beginning to draw them to Himself. Give thanks to God that this is happening already, and that as you watchGod at work you can see the changes in your children.

My example of the Prayer that I said over your life, you can also say over the said person who is causing you agro in your life which seems to be stressful to you personally.

Give this person over to God for God to begin drawing to Himself and give thanks to God that He is already acting on your request of Him. Give thanks and Praise that God is protecting you as He draws you to rely on Him in all things as well as your children and your extended family.

If you like you can PM me with a little more detail, but most of all Thank God that He has already hear and is acting on your prayer, slowly maybe, but He is responding to your request so that Good comes out of your prayer.

Shalom
thank you, slowly, yes. very thankful for prayers- and the kids have been learning more about God, too.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thank you,not just a change but immediate quit!

That's when Lisinopril's rebound effect kicks in. At least my doctor was nice enough to apologize for almost killing me. 180/110 feels kind of boozy, but at least I was a nice drunk. Give it 24 hours, he'll be back to normal (except for the nicotine withdrawal.)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for you now sister!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love ya Fluffers, and Thank God for you nightly, but I want you to be very careful removing BP medication. That is very scary to me,

I smoked for years, and caffeined alot, too, and over time it affected my BP, which was low before. While my BP meds are less that they used to be in strength, by 1/2 (thanks to an exercycle) I still, if I don't take them daily, get an increase. BP is nothing to mess around with, and too high a BP can result in a stroke.
I strongly urge you to work with a physician on that, and go by what he says. Remember, Fluff, God gave us doctors too. It is no sign of weakness to be taking medication.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with Cassandra. BP is nothing to play around with, if it gets high for too long it can cause organ failure. I had really high BP for years and was on BP meds. Thankfully it's under control now and I haven't needed meds for years. Praying for you and your family.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I thank you for the ability to put together this web site at youtube.com/rockytopva and for the Schambach.org foundation for allowing it. I pray for all those who tune in that you grant unto them special miracles and blessings in the name of Jesus as they watch and listen into the broadcasts. Let healings, financial blessings, and miracles take place. Lord, there are many who tune in who do not have Christian brothers and sisters to agree and stand with them in prayer. For these people especially I agree with them for the miracles and situations that they are praying and believing you for. I also pray for revival and deliverance in the area in which they live. Father let revivals and the power of the Holy Spirit break out and bless the people! Heal and bless all who read this thread. I pray these things in Jesus name! Amen and Amen!

Hang in there with us for the RW Schambach prayer with text @ 1:40! And stay in faith for your miracle! Prayers for healing and blessings for your entire household including your dear children. With Christian love and concern… Rockytopva!

@ 1:40 in the video below... Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that resurrection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus Satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen!- Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach