Prayer for Self Control

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tkinnie

May 15, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brothers and sisters...

Please pray for me... As of late I've been impulsive giving into every temptation and every craving. Because of this I betrayed my wife my children, my heart and my God.

When I plan to fast I cheat on my fast, or I give in early. When I get money I spend it recklessly. When I am craving something I give into the craving.
My eyes lust and my heart agrees.

I know whats right but I still do wrong. When I want to do right I end up doing the wrong thing. I lack the self control nedded to be a pure hearted man, blameless and free of sin.

Please pray and bless me that I can become pure and blameless before The Lord.

Please pray that my family heals.... Please pray that I am forgiven.

Thank you.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request and spiritual deliverance in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

The Schambach Prayer line is open until 6 PM EST - Phone - 1-903-825-9361.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0m4k2i3Dc

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Brother, If you have asked God to forgive you, you are forgiven. Praying for you to be strengthened against temptation, praying for your family...
4lrktk.gif

Bless you!

Tkinnie

May 15, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you so much both of you! May The Lord Bless you!