Prayer for the betrayal to stop

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christian Light

Jan 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve never felt more betrayed in my entire life. And of all people, it was God who I feel has turned his back on me.

Every day and night, I get abused and practically tortured. It never ends: The torment continues with no end in sight. And I always pray for God to put a permanent end to it, but he never does.

I’ve tried my best to improve my conduct, hoping it would cause God to have a change of heart and actually decide to help me for once. To cope with the abuse that God refuses to end, I turned to alcoholism and smoking to numb the pain (or at least make the pain seem not so bad). The Bible says that sinning is bad, and alcoholism and nicotine addiction are both sinful vices. I figured that if I forgo these two vices, God would be happy with me and then end the abuse that I have to suffer all the time.

But guess what? It’s been four days without alcohol and smoking, but God still hasn’t done anything about the abuse. I still get practically tortured all the time, and it never stops.

I want everyone to please pray for me and ask God to quit turning his back on a Christian whose prayer every night is to not get abused and tortured. I wish God would put a permanent end to it, so please pray that he quits ignoring me and puts a permanent end to my horrible suffering. I also want to see justice done, meaning I want my abusers to face punishment. They get away with hurting me scot-free, so please also pray that they face appropriate consequences for all the harm they have caused.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve never felt more betrayed in my entire life. And of all people, it was God who I feel has turned his back on me.

Every day and night, I get abused and practically tortured. It never ends: The torment continues with no end in sight. And I always pray for God to put a permanent end to it, but he never does.

I’ve tried my best to improve my conduct, hoping it would cause God to have a change of heart and actually decide to help me for once. To cope with the abuse that God refuses to end, I turned to alcoholism and smoking to numb the pain (or at least make the pain seem not so bad). The Bible says that sinning is bad, and alcoholism and nicotine addiction are both sinful vices. I figured that if I forgo these two vices, God would be happy with me and then end the abuse that I have to suffer all the time.

But guess what? It’s been four days without alcohol and smoking, but God still hasn’t done anything about the abuse. I still get practically tortured all the time, and it never stops.

I want everyone to please pray for me and ask God to quit turning his back on a Christian whose prayer every night is to not get abused and tortured. I wish God would put a permanent end to it, so please pray that he quits ignoring me and puts a permanent end to my horrible suffering. I also want to see justice done, meaning I want my abusers to face punishment. They get away with hurting me scot-free, so please also pray that they face appropriate consequences for all the harm they have caused.
Hello Christian Light,
You have been on here under another name recently saying and asking the same things. Many on here already gave you very good direction and you ignored all of them. Many on here also prayed for you as well. You are banging your head against the wall, our God is NOT moved by threats. If you knew the bible, you would already KNOW that God does not do these things. Please get some spiritual help from a professional. There are many Christian counselors out there brother, I pray you will reach out to one.
Give God the glory, despite what we ourselves are going through. He does not do these things to you, it is Satan who attacks us so, please stop attributing the persecution of Satan to God.
I wish you well.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello Christian Light,
You have been on here under another name recently saying and asking the same things. Many on here already gave you very good direction and you ignored all of them. Many on here also prayed for you as well. You are banging your head against the wall, our God is NOT moved by threats. If you knew the bible, you would already KNOW that God does not do these things. Please get some spiritual help from a professional. There are many Christian counselors out there brother, I pray you will reach out to one.
Give God the glory, despite what we ourselves are going through. He does not do these things to you, it is Satan who attacks us so, please stop attributing the persecution of Satan to God.
I wish you well.
Nancy…you took those words right out of my mouth .

It appears to be the same post just reposted here again.
I remember many responses to it. …which all seemed to fall on deaf ears …
As nothing has changed for about a year or maybe more …..and the post is totally the same one repeated , one has to wonder if it is not just a troll. x

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy…you took those words right out of my mouth .

It appears to be the same post just reposted here again.
I remember many responses to it. …which all seemed to fall on deaf ears …
As nothing has changed for about a year or maybe more …..and the post is totally the same one repeated , one has to wonder if it is not just a troll. x
Yes Helen, I wondered if its a trolling thing, or he desperately needs counseling and prayer. If he continues, I hope the Admins will ban his IP address.
xoxoxo

Reactions: Helen

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Stop, just stop. God doesn't hate you. God loves you if you smoke or drink or if you don't. God loves you because you are you. You can't go on constantly beating yourself up.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Many NDE's attest that a person chooses the circumstances of their life before they are born, making a covenant with God. You might think "why would I ever choose to live this horrible life?" and the answer is contained in the first page of the Bible, to know good and evil. Your soul wanted to understand suffering in order to become greater. You have no idea what the future will bring, but many souls choose difficult lives because of what it will awaken in them.

2 Corinthians 12
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Whatever is happening now, realize you will get through it and it will transform you into something. As the saying goes, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I don't say this to be callous, but to let you know that everything has a purpose none of us can foresee, and we are here with you, my brother.

• Wow
Reactions: Keturah

Christian Light

Jan 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s about an hour past noon, so some time has passed since I wrote my original post. Unfortunately I haven’t heard anything back from God.

I’m so tired of his complete absence of response. I’ve been dealing with abject horror for a very long time now, yet it seems like God doesn’t care enough about me being terrorized to even say something. Is my life, the life of a Christian, really so worthless? Don’t I at least deserve some form of communication from God?

I want the abuse and practical torture to end, and I want it to end right away. Last November God told me it would be over with “sooner than later,” which I suppose means at the soonest time possible. But three months have gone by since he said that. Three months is not “sooner than later;” it’s a long, torturous amount of time. Does God not think it’s important to keep his word? Or was he lying to me on purpose?

No Christian deserves to go through what I have gone through and continue to go through, which happens day and night every day and night. Whatever it is that is preventing God from sympathizing with me and helping me, hasn’t enough abuse and torture already occurred? Why does the terror have to continue forever despite having been going on for what seems like forever?

I want God to help me and end the abuse and torture permanently. Please everyone pray and ask God to quit putting me off indefinitely and act at the actual soonest time possible, like tonight or earlier.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I promise I'll pray for you but you should read the things others are posting in response to you.

Reactions: Nancy