[Prayer Request]for someone who wants to suicide because of bipolar disorder

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But that's another problem because I'm not a member of any sect myself, and I'm afraid I might seem hypocritical if I were to search for one.
If you find a good, kind pastor...he would be happy to help both of you. At least that's how it should be. Find a pastor you sense is walking with the Lord and is kind.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
P.S. You mentioned sects. Do you mean denominations?

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She seems to be doing the same. Her father has not changed. However, when I asked her to confirm, she told me not a thing.
I guess we all just have to keep praying about the situation.
Sometimes we see answers to the problems that the other person cannot see quite yet. May the Lord reveal it to them.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I guess we all just have to keep praying about the situation.
Sometimes we see answers to the problems that the other person cannot see quite yet. May the Lord reveal it to them.
The other problem arises when this impacts the faith of a person, such as myself.

Reactions: Debp

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
It's because her father, deteriorated further. Not only did he give away items from her business, but he also intends to sell some properties belonging to his daughter.
But before that, her father persistently banged at her door 3-4x a night for every day of the week, causing her and her two friends sleeping in that room to feel immense pressure and be unable to fall asleep.
What can you say when three girls are inside a room, and a violent bipolar grown man is banging at their door? It's only natural for them to feel fearful and distressed.

And you do know that resorting to violence against a person with bipolar disorder is not an acceptable or effective approach.

Reactions: Debp