Prayer request fro my dad

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veanne

Dec 28, 2010
Prayer request for my dad. My dad had a weak heart. He had 2 blockages at the main artery. Doctor said that, if he did an operation to unblock the 1st blockage, the second one is still being blocked. Thus, he can only depends on the medicine now. His pain is getting very frequent and the pain increasing as well. Please pray that whenever the pain comes, let him not be alone. He might not be able to ask for help or even to go to hospital by himself when the pain comes. If in case of emergency, that someone might be able to save him.

I hope that I'm not being greedy... Please pray for miracle. Please heal my dad. Let him be healthy again. I want to grow old with my dad.

Also, please pray that I will become stronger. Every single day, I'm praying for miracle to happen.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive

But... I am still worried. I dare not to think about my prayer being answered or not. Because it will question my faith in HIM. I'm so worried and afraid.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Father,
12048717.gif

Thank you that you know all things. Please send the Holy Spirit to unblock or/and restore the area of Veanne's dads heart according to your will and amazing grace. Please also remove any form of pain that he may be experiencing due to these blockages.

You are a God of miracles. We pray for a miracle right now, in Jesus name. Thank you Father that you are always with us when we need help. I pray that you will be with veanne's dad when he needs help also and that you will divinely intervene in such times.

Father, I also lift veanne up to you as well and pray that you will grant her/him peace, "knowing that all things are working together for good" even though it does not seem that way sometimes. You are the Lord of Life and if it is your will, please heal him. Father, you know the desire that veanne has to grow old with her/his Father and to have him around as long as she/he can, please take her/his thoughts into account I pray in Jesus name. If it is his time to leave this planet, I pray that you will also bring your peaceful presence into this situation.

Please bless this family Lord, I ask this, in Jesus mighty name!

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
veanne said:
Prayer request for my dad. My dad had a weak heart. He had 2 blockages at the main artery. Doctor said that, if he did an operation to unblock the 1st blockage, the second one is still being blocked. Thus, he can only depends on the medicine now. His pain is getting very frequent and the pain increasing as well. Please pray that whenever the pain comes, let him not be alone. He might not be able to ask for help or even to go to hospital by himself when the pain comes. If in case of emergency, that someone might be able to save him.

I hope that I'm not being greedy... Please pray for miracle. Please heal my dad. Let him be healthy again. I want to grow old with my dad.

Also, please pray that I will become stronger. Every single day, I'm praying for miracle to happen.

But... I am still worried. I dare not to think about my prayer being answered or not. Because it will question my faith in HIM. I'm so worried and afraid.
Your dad will be on my prayer list. God Bless, have faith, hope and patience!

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
veanne said:

the passage you use is a good one because
beleivers all ways pray that Gods will not our will be done .. and isnt that what you really want for your dad ?

you want him well again thats God will to .. yet God may want to do that for your dad in heaven, and not this side of heaven ,,

of course you being a child of God can ask God anything .. most of us christians certainly would want to ask God to heal family members on this side of heaven ..

yet God will do whats best not only for your dad but you also .. That we know ------------God promises that....
your dad wont be alone ..if he is a christian remind him Jesus loves him and is with him .. AND if he is not a christian what a excellent time just to tell him about Jesus living perfectly for him and dying for his sin's so he does not have to fear MEETING GOD FACE TO FACE BECAUSE God LOVES HIM THAT MUCH..

and yes of course i will pray for you and your family .. i propably wont get to meet any of you, on this side of heaven .. so see ya all there some day

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angelina said:
Father,
12048717.gif

Thank you that you know all things. Please send the Holy Spirit to unblock or/and restore the area of Veanne's dads heart according to your will and amazing grace. Please also remove any form of pain that he may be experiencing due to these blockages.

You are a God of miracles. We pray for a miracle right now, in Jesus name. Thank you Father that you are always with us when we need help. I pray that you will be with veanne's dad when he needs help also and that you will divinely intervene in such times.

Father, I also lift veanne up to you as well and pray that you will grant her/him peace, "knowing that all things are working together for good" even though it does not seem that way sometimes. You are the Lord of Life and if it is your will, please heal him. Father, you know the desire that veanne has to grow old with her/his Father and to have him around as long as she/he can, please take her/his thoughts into account I pray in Jesus name. If it is his time to leave this planet, I pray that you will also bring your peaceful presence into this situation.

Please bless this family Lord, I ask this, in Jesus mighty name!
We are in somewhat of an agreement to the above prayer request. I Peter 5:7 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Peter+5%3A7&version=KJV