Prayer Request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cardinal1990

Feb 21, 2015
My Sister In-law (boyfriends sister) recently lost her husband to suicide. They have 4 children together and a 5th on the way, her 4 children got taken away and she can't have them back until she goes to rehab and does something with her life.. Right now she's in rehab. She confessed to me she wants to end her life and I don't want to lose her! I know she's trying to be strong but what if she can't do it anymore?!! I'm worried about her.
Please pray for her... she's need it.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I remember this family in prayer in the name of Jesus. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15 PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Cardinal1990

Feb 21, 2015
rockytopva said:
Father I remember this family in prayer in the name of Jesus. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15 PM bbnradio.org Family Altar programTh
Thank You.

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
Heavenly Father, we pray for this lady and what she is undergoing at the present time. The tragedy she has suffered has undoubtedly been a great blow to her and her family. We pray in Jesus' Most Divine Name that He guide her into His loving light and salvation. We pray that both she and her family will remain safe especially during this time of great strife. Father, we also pray that you remove all thoughts of suicide from her mind. It is you who created her and only you can remember her and take her back home at her appointed time. Her life is not for her to take and we pray that such destructive thoughts be immediately dispelled from this lady and that she will find great comfort in your loving arms.

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted." -- PSALM 25:16 (KJV)

Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ we thank thee and praise thee for thy Divine intercession. Amen.

Cardinal1990

Feb 21, 2015
LightMessenger said:
Heavenly Father, we pray for this lady and what she is undergoing at the present time. The tragedy she has suffered has undoubtedly been a great blow to her and her family. We pray in Jesus' Most Divine Name that He guide her into His loving light and salvation. We pray that both she and her family will remain safe especially during this time of great strife. Father, we also pray that you remove all thoughts of suicide from her mind. It is you who created her and only you can remember her and take her back home at her appointed time. Her life is not for her to take and we pray that such destructive thoughts be immediately dispelled from this lady and that she will find great comfort in your loving arms.

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted." -- PSALM 25:16 (KJV)

Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ we thank thee and praise thee for thy Divine intercession. Amen.
Amen!

Thank you so much!

arold10

Jun 4, 2011
Homestead, Fl
I've just read your prayer requests, it seems like your family is going through time. I pray that God brings comfort is the midst of such tragedy.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for this family situation in Jesus name I pray.
prayer.gif

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.