prayer request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

snapdragon928

Feb 1, 2008
I am still having problems with my tourettes and can not work, and the coprolalia. No one responded to my last thread, If you do pray for me, could you leave a note? I would apreciate it. I could not attend church again do to my problems. I am sincere with this request I don't know what I am going to do if I can't work or go to church.

t_hearn

Feb 4, 2008
I have said a prayer for you !! I hope you will be able to get back to the things you want and need to do soon.

topcat23

Jul 22, 2007
Have said a pray for you and sometimes God works behind the scenes in ways that are his ways and not ours, I guess I'm saying don't always look for the obivious as you may not find it there. Depending on what we are doing to help elivate the problem, it may not be inline with what God has worked out for us. This has to be absolutely frustrating for you and my prayers and thoughts are with you. I find that when I am humble and come to him and say I know nothing about how to help myself here and you know all, I give it up to you Lord because its out of my control, you will be surprised at how much more insight you will gain.God blessTopcat