Prayer to the Lord is heard

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Justbobg

Oct 4, 2022
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A few answers of prayer I’d like to share , not that I’m the only one praying for them , but collective prayer is far more effective. I always remember when Peter was put in jail and the believers where praying for him and he is saved by an angel , goes knocking on the door of some saints home and they are still praying for him and I don’t think they believed it at first he was outside the door . Just shows the importance of prayer .
I remember praying for the trucker protest in Canada , it had a world wide effect and pushed back the mandates well . Just recently I prayed the border would open up to travelers, and Oct 1 st it was supposed to be lifted . Let’s hope people do not get back on that train . I also prayed for the queen a few days before she died and I’m sure many did . I’m sure God saved her . There where 2 rainbows over buckingham palace the day she died . A reminder that God is faithful. That was so uplifting to see . Just a few answers to prayer . :)

Reactions: Wynona