prayers for my brother in law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Asking for prayers for my brother in law Dave. He was rushed to teh hospital Friday evening and was found to be loaded with cancer! They have given him 3-5 days. Please pray God will send a fellow believer who can fully share the gospel with him. He has been resistant to hearing it for many years.

Thanking you in advance.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Asking for prayers for my brother in law Dave. He was rushed to teh hospital Friday evening and was found to be loaded with cancer! They have given him 3-5 days. Please pray God will send a fellow believer who can fully share the gospel with him. He has been resistant to hearing it for many years.

Thanking you in advance.
Sorry to hear this. Praying for them, what terrible news.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayed for him now.

My uncle had cancer throughout his whole body (plus other stuff). He lived about two and a half months. But he believed in Jesus so was at peace and ready to leave this earth. He had no pain and died peacefully in his sleep.

Reactions: dev553344

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanking you in advance.
Praying.

Reactions: dev553344 and Debp

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanking you in advance.
Thank you all for your prayers. We received word late last night he has slipped into eternity.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you all for your prayers. We received word late last night he has slipped into eternity.
Sorry to hear this. I lost a brother in law to cancer not too long ago. Will pray for family to be comforted then.

Reactions: Debp

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanking you in advance.
Praying for all concerned, especially for Dave to draw near to God through Christ.