Prayers for my son JOhn

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Well-Known Member
Aug 24, 2020
16,832
4,953
113
71
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
I am pleading for prayers for my 41 year old son John. He has been admitted into the Er and I assume the ICU. He has been running a 102 temp, has been very disoriented and sick. They did an MRI and found lesions on his brain and liver. they are doing a biopsy on both to see of they are cancerous or not.

he is married with three children and very active in his church. Please pray the tumors are benign and that they can find a way to remove them without doing harm to his brain.

Thanking you all in advance.

Also for me. I had a heart valve replaced in 2021 and as a result of having sepsis , heart failure and double pneumonia 3 times this year, that valve is not working well. They are scgheduling tests to see if the valve is failing on its own (open heart surgery) failing because of the strain of the diseases (TAVR procedure) or strained and can return to normal. Have three tests scheduled soon to see what is what

Thank You all for your faithfulness.
 

Ronald Nolette

Well-Known Member
Aug 24, 2020
16,832
4,953
113
71
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
I hope you and your son are doing alright. How are things now?
Thjey are preparing my son for a very tricky brain surgery. they have now discovered it is not a lesion, but a mass and it is in a very bad place.

As for me?

I am preparing for three heart tests (angiogram, stress test and a TEE) to determine if my failing valve will heal on its own, or if I will have to have a new biolgical valve placed (TAVR procedure) or a mechanical valve which would require open heart surgery.

I am in discomfort, and extrememly exhausted and weak.
 

Episkopos

Well-Known Member
May 17, 2011
15,321
23,044
113
68
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gender
Male
May the Lord see you through this time of trial and difficulty for you are your family. My prayers are with you. <><
 

dmdar

Well-Known Member
Sep 29, 2025
480
538
93
42
Middletown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying now!

Lord God I lift up Ronald's son John to You right now and I pray for a healing miracle in his body and for the complete elimination of all lesions in his brain and liver! I pray for the complete elimination of all symptoms with no pain or discomfort! I pray for any brain surgery to be successful and for wisdom for all doctors and surgeons! I pray for no cancer in the name of Jesus! I pray for supernatural strength for John and the family to endure this situation and that You would deliver them from this situation! I decree- that John is healed, he is delivered, and he is free in the name of Jesus! I bind all evil spirits in the ER, ICU, and the operation room where John is and I release angels in the ER, ICU, and operation room where John is in the name of Jesus! Thank You God!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TitusTwoWife

dmdar

Well-Known Member
Sep 29, 2025
480
538
93
42
Middletown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also praying for Ronald right now!

Lord God I also lift up Ronald to You and I pray for a healing miracle in his body right now and for the complete healing and restoration of his heart! I pray for wisdom for all doctors and surgeons and I also pray for a good report from all tests! I pray for supernatural strength for Ronald and the family to endure this situation and that You would deliver them from the situation! No more pain and discomfort, no more exhaustion and weakness in the name of Jesus! I pray for no heart surgery necessary in the name of Jesus! Thank You God!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: TitusTwoWife

CoachedByChrist

New Member
Sep 29, 2026
8
10
3
43
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Praying for you and John, Ronald. What a heavy load to carry all at once. I'm asking God to guide the surgeons' hands with that brain surgery, for the mass to be benign, and for strength for you through your own heart tests. He sees both of you. Holding you up in prayer.
 
  • Praying
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Titus

Well-Known Member
Feb 5, 2022
2,441
736
113
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
I am pleading for prayers for my 41 year old son John. He has been admitted into the Er and I assume the ICU. He has been running a 102 temp, has been very disoriented and sick. They did an MRI and found lesions on his brain and liver. they are doing a biopsy on both to see of they are cancerous or not.

he is married with three children and very active in his church. Please pray the tumors are benign and that they can find a way to remove them without doing harm to his brain.

Thanking you all in advance.

Also for me. I had a heart valve replaced in 2021 and as a result of having sepsis , heart failure and double pneumonia 3 times this year, that valve is not working well. They are scgheduling tests to see if the valve is failing on its own (open heart surgery) failing because of the strain of the diseases (TAVR procedure) or strained and can return to normal. Have three tests scheduled soon to see what is what

Thank You all for your faithfulness.
I'm praying you and your son make it through this extremely difficult year. I've had sepsis this year also. It spread to my heart and lungs.
 
  • Praying
Reactions: GRACE ambassador