Prayers needed for my cousin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
My cousin Sue is having lots of health problems and the doctors are running many tests on her, but so far no answer. Her biggest complication is that she has a lot of swelling and it causes her to tire out and sometimes hard to walk. :grouphug:

medicalmatt

Jul 22, 2007
Done
smile.gif
God is the Great Physician.

Romans610

Aug 3, 2007
Prayer is a great practice, laugher is the best medicine. I will pray and i hope everything turns out alright

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Lookin'4wardtoHeaven. I will pray for your cousin, I hope she is alright...nontheless, I'll still pray for her.
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
Thank you so much for your heartfelt prayers. My cousin appreciate your prayers so much and through your prayers, she has been able to remain strong and faithful. She hasn't lost any weight nor gain any, they did find out she is a Diabetic. The doctor has started her on med for her Diabetes(type2). Please continue to pray that the medicine will work and she will start to lose weight to relieve the strain on her heart.:blessyou:

johnbilancia

Sep 7, 2007
Lord heal her cousin and bring health and joy into this woman's life . thank you Lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . John

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
lord jesus , please help cousin sue, and help me while you are at it. you have blessed us all emmensely and we can never repay yu. please give a nudge to the holy spirit and the father and let them know we love them as much as WE love you LORD JESUS. AND ESPECIALLY HELP COUSIN SUE. you are the one and only LORD JESUS, AND BLESS YOU TOO JESUS. AMEN

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
Just a small update on my cousin SueThanks for the continued :pray4: I called her yesterday, she still has long way to go on the weight issue, but she has lost a couple of pounds and the swelling in her feet has gone down. She can now tell she has toes. God is so good! :blessyou::grouphug: