Prayers needed for our aunt

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
Aunt Mrytle( who is 71 and a mother of two) is back in the hospital, they ran a few test on her and found out that her Cancer has returned . She has lost a lot of weight and the doctor has given her 4-6 months to live. Please pray for Aunt Myrtle, her children and our family's strength through this difficult time. Thanks so much . :grouphug::pray3:

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
((( Learning)))) Thank you ! God:blessyou: Aunt Mrytle is in good spirits and trusting God to do His will. She wanted me to thank all of you for praying for her. We are now looking into Hospice care. Please pray for her children, and our family in making medical decisions.:grouphug:s

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
Aunt Myrtle has been in Hospice care and she has lost lots of weight , she is staying strong and holding on to God's hand. The doctors took some more tests , the results of the tests showed that the Cancer growth has slowed down. We know God is in control. So they will be moving her in the morning , to a Cancer facility that specializes in her type of Cancer . They are hoping that they will be able to set up a specific plan of treatment ( Nutrition ) . The facility is not in same town as her children, seeing their Mom sick and now she will not be near them. Her children will try to see her on weekends .Please pray for them in dealing with the distance and safe travels for the them and the family ( will have to travel back and forth ) when we can.Thank you all so much

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Lord, your arms are so loving and kind. Please place them around Aunt Myrtle so that she feels totally enfolded by them. May she be surrounded by you and your angels at all times. You promised that your angels would encamp around us for our protection. We are always on your mind. You haven't forgotten about Aunt Myrtle, but just the opposite. You have a unique plan you're working out. We can't see it, but we will trust you with our "eyes of faith". I'm glad she is trusting in the power of the awesome God of the universe; the Great I Am! Death where is your sting? Oh, you don't have one! Jesus has conquered death, hell, and the grave for His children. I pray the the peace of Christ will fall on Aunt Myrtle and she will sense it every waking and sleeping moment. I pray that all fear will vanish and she will even audibly hear angels singing and praising around the throne of God. I pray for no pain in her body, and nothing but comfort and joy. In Jesus' name- Amen.:angel10:

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
Plans to move my aunt Myrtle to Cancer facility out of town did not follow through , she went peacefully to her heavenly home on Mother's Day at 1 PM. Although our hearts are heavy , we know that it was God's will . Her funeral will be Friday. Please pray for our strength through this difficult emotional time. Your *pray*ers have been such a comfort to us and very much appreciated. :grouphug:God bless you all

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
To know we have the full confidence of an eternal home is so comforting. I'm sorry to hear of your loss, but I appreciate the faith of your attitude. Praise the Lord, for because He lives we too shall live!

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
(((His By Grace))) Thank you for your prayers and encouraging words. (((Learning))) Thanks you for your prayers as well.God :blessyou:

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Anytime. I had almost adopted Aunt Myrtle as my own! We need each other to help bear burdens. The Lord is honored by that.

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
Thanks so much for your continued prayers. The children are doing ok, please pray for them. They are having a hard time dealing with the loss of thier (((mom)))), they loss thier father three years before . Also pray for our strength and God's guidance as we give hugs and support to them. :grouphug:s

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
Thank you both for keeping the prayers going for us, especially the children. I wanted to ask if you could add a special prayer for Aunt Myrtle's son Anthony, he had to be hospitalized last night. He is a diabetic and his sugar went up to 600. :grouphug:s((( His By Grace)))thank you for the powerful scripture.