Prayers of Deliverance/help in times of trouble

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2320481-Martin-Luther-Quote-Rest-in-the-Lord-wait-patiently-for-Him-In.jpg

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
downloadfile-9.jpg

20 Deliverance Prayer To Break Curses And Spells | PRAYER POINTS

20 Deliverance Prayer To Break Curses And Spells

1. Father, I praise you for the redemptive power in the blood of Jesus.

2. Father, i praise you for redeeming us from the curse of the law.

3. Father, forgive me for all the sins that has given the enemy legal right to place any curse on me and my household in Jesus name.

4. Father, by your precious blood wash me clean from all sins in Jesus name

5. I take authority over every curse, spells and enchantment upon my life, in Jesus’ name.

6. I command all curses issued against me to be broken, in the name of Jesus.

7. I command all evil spirits associated with any curse to leave me now, in the name of Jesus.

8. I take authority over inherited curses and command them to be broken now, in the name of Jesus.

9. I take authority over curses emanating from ancestral line and command them to be broken now, in Jesus’ name.

10. In the name of Jesus, I break any curse which may be in my parents’ families back to ten generations in Jesus name.

11. I renounce and break all curses put on my family line and my descendants, in the name of Jesus.

12. I command every bad spirit of any curse and spells to release me and go now, in the name of Jesus

13. I break every curse of constant failure working in my family, in the name of Jesus.

14. I take authority over every curse of stagnation in my family, in the name of Jesus.

15. I cancel the consequences and evil effects of all curses, in the name of Jesus.

16. I take authority over every unconscious or playful curse issued on me, in the name of Jesus.

17. Let the root of my life be purged by the fire of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.

18. Let the root of my life be washed in the blood of Jesus.

19. I break and cancel every curse placed on children to punish their parents in my life, in the name of Jesus.

20. I break and cancel every curse placed on me out of jealousy, in the name of Jesus.

Father thank you for delivering me from all curses, spells and enchantment in Jesus name.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heavenly Father, thank you for the authority to battle against the controlling powers of witchcraft, that attack me. In JESUS NAME, I bind every evil, negative, unscriptural word spoken against my life. I break the power of confusion, torment, fear, control and manipulation. I take captive every vain imagination and high thought that is contrary to the word of THE LIVING GOD in my life.

I submit my will, thoughts and life to the LORDSHIP OF CHRIST JESUS and plead the saving BLOOD OF JESUS over my mind, commanding stability and order to prevail in my soul.

I break the power of witchcraft’s deception, seduction, sorcery and intimidation, knowing that at the name of JESUS every knee must bow.

I decree freedom from dark powers, Jezebel, false prophetic words, controllers, manipulators, sorcerers, witches, counterfeits, soul ties, spiritual folly, soothsayers, lying spirits, lying dreams and visions.

I repent of sin, iniquity and transgression (Isaiah 53), both known and unknown, and submit myself thoroughly to the LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST and HIS WORD.

I clothe myself with GOD’S ARMOR and take up the weapons of my warfare that are not carnal, but mighty in the pulling down of strongholds.

I dedicate myself to the WILL OF JESUS CHRIST alone for my life.

I repent of rebellion, pride, arrogance, spiritualism, control, manipulation, vain desires, forsaking seeking Jesus face, not reading my Bible, not spending time with Jesus, and disrespecting God’s Holy five-fold ministry gifts.

I renounce wrong associations, carrying witchcraft’s message, false motives and hidden agendas.

LORD, YOUR WORD SAYS, “If I confess my sins YOU are faithful and just to forgive me of my sins and cleanse me of all unrighteousness.”

Lord God, release your anointing the breaks the yoke of captivity upon me, and let the Holy Spirit operate through me as Your wisdom and strength and not my own. Father send your ministering angels to make a straight path ahead of me.

Psalm 5:8
O LORD, lead me in Your righteousness because of my foes; Make Your way straight before me.

Isaiah 45:13
“I have aroused him in righteousness And I will make all his ways smooth; He will build My city and will let My exiles go free, Without any payment or reward,” says the LORD of hosts.

Jeremiah 31:9
With weeping they will come, And by supplication I will lead them; I will make them walk by streams of waters, On a straight path in which they will not stumble; For I am a father to Israel, And Ephraim is My firstborn.

Psalm 1:1
Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, or set foot on the path of sinners, or sit in the seat of mockers.

II Chronicles 33:12-13:
And when he was in affliction, he besought the LORD his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers, And prayed unto him: and he was intreated of him, and heard his supplication, and brought him again to Jerusalem into his kingdom. Then Manasseh knew that the LORD he was God.

THANK YOU JESUS that YOU said YOU would never leave me nor forsake me, even to the end of the age. Lord let not my soul apostate (TURN FROM YOU). Lord I cry to You that I will never turn from You, O Lord. Let there be no sorcery, witchcraft nor divination in my innermost parts, so that I will never be seduced away from You. O Lord bless me to humble myself before your Holy Throne, for continued sanctification O Lord in Jesus Christ’s Holy Name. AMEN.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, SON OF THE LIVING GOD, I SEAL THIS PRAYER BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN!

Healing Mind Control, Targeting & Ritual Abuse: Free Help for The Victimized - Blessed Believer

Reactions: dominic and Lambano

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayer by John Ramirez

Lord Jesus, because of You I am the righteousness of God. I am a citizen in God’s Kingdom.

In Jesus’ name, I renounce all occult or satanic contracts and agreements known and unknown that I have made with the enemy. If I have had any contact with occult objects, I commit myself to destroying them. I take authority over all curses that have been spoken over my life. I renounce and loose myself from every demonic dedication placed upon me.

With the blood of Jesus Christ and the finished work of the cross, I uproot all tormenting and scorning spirits that have implanted themselves in my mind and thoughts. I will not entertain, I will not listen to and I will not obey the lies of the enemy. I speak to my mind to be whole, healed and delivered out of the enemy’s hands.

I stand against the spirit of fear that is trying to operate in my life. I refuse to accept and operate in fear. I uproot it, in the name of Jesus.

I cancel all of Satan’s plans against me. I declare and decree that I turn back every negative arrow that is against me and send it to the enemy’s camp, in Jesus’ name.

Holy Spirit, I ask You to equip me with spiritual wisdom. I pray that God’s supernatural knowledge of His truth be engrafted into my spirit and my heart. I pray that I will fulfill my life’s purpose, with no hindrances or delays, in Jesus’ name.

Today, I declare and decree that I am a champion in Jesus Christ, Amen.