Predictiong our next president

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Gareth;51060)
I believe what the Bible says alright, but I also know that all Kingdoms had flaws, even the Kings of Judah and then of all Israel had flaws. It's not the Bible that I object to at all, it's these websites that you link to saying that they can for certainty tell you that all the leaders of the world, in every country (I assume) are descended from King David. I believe anyone who believes in Jesus and anyone who takes the Word of God seriously can lead a good country, irrespective of whether they have Semitic genes or not.The British Israelite message was used as one of racial superiority and domination in Ireland, that is why I cannot trust it. It's been used and corrupted several times in history, and was used as a justification of genocide.
Hey wait a minute here it is written if you can understand it and I would also ask you to try looking up the Stone of scone /Destiny that sat under the throne in Briton and Scotland it was one and the same stone from the Jacobs latter dream Even if you do not read this entire Chapter I suggest you read the last page of this chapterhttp://www.christianityboard.com/eze-17-tr...147.html?t=6147http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_of_Scone

Gareth

May 27, 2008
(tim_from_pa;51098)
Just for some insider info, this forum is riddled with people that believe in the lost tribes teaching, including the forum owner and the moderator. You're going to hear a lot of that here for sure just in case you were planning to stick around.
I believe there are tribes lost, I however don't believe that we have the knowledge of where they are, and I don't pretend to have that knowledge either. I personally prefer the Gospel message, that Christians who turn to Christ and are Gentile are attached to the tree of Israel. These lost tribes make no nation superior to any other. God makes things well if we have faith, and that applies to monarchs etc.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
These lost tribes make no nation superior to any other.
If by superior, you mean as a people, agreed. If superior by the fact of God's faithfulness to His word, then they have to be great and many nations.c.f. Genesis 35:11, Genesis 22:17, Jeremiah 51:20 and many more verses like them.Back full circle, the fact remains that the presidents of the United States had royal blood in them. What's the odds of all that happening by chance? There must be a divine plan, or if one is a conspiracy theorist, a human plot. And all the NW European nations reportedly having a basis in the origin of the house of Israel have monarchies save France, part of Ireland, Finland and Switzerland. And depending on who does the tracing, the latter ones except for France are now displaced by other population as these were once nations ruled over by those having monarchies, e.g. Sweden over Finland. In other words, there may be more non-Israelite blood in them now.The chart that I have show how all these lines interrelated thus fulfilling the promise to Abraham about Kings coming from his loins. I'll see if I can find such a detailed chart again. The one I have now is getting rather old and I hate to unfold it much any more (crease tears). But the chart is large with small writing far more complex than any detailed electronic schematic. I can barely imagine anyone going to bed one night and just "dream this all up". It obviously had extensive research done.

Gareth

May 27, 2008
Which part of Ireland would that be? If it's the southern half, then it sounds vaguely familiar to what the British command made out to be historically to deem them superior to the Irish.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Which part of Ireland would that be? If it's the southern half, then it sounds vaguely familiar to what the British command made out to be historically to deem them superior to the Irish.Then move to the Northern half if that bothers you.
biggrin.gif

Gareth

May 27, 2008
I'm actually of Ulster descent, but it's the reason I cannot take this seriously at all. How can you know that the tribes of Israel only inhabited the northern half of the country? Can you see this is a process of making Gentiles of your own? We are all as one under Christ Jesus, and maybe there is a bit of the Lost Tribes somewhere in every single grouping of people on the face of the Earth. You can't know for sure that there isn't.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Gareth;51201)
I'm actually of Ulster descent, but it's the reason I cannot take this seriously at all. How can you know that the tribes of Israel only inhabited the northern half of the country? Can you see this is a process of making Gentiles of your own? We are all as one under Christ Jesus, and maybe there is a bit of the Lost Tribes somewhere in every single grouping of people on the face of the Earth. You can't know for sure that there isn't.
Did you bother to read the links I gave you ???http://www.christianityboard.com/eze...47.html?t=6147http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_of_Scone

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all as one under Christ Jesus, and maybe there is a bit of the Lost Tribes somewhere in every single grouping of people on the face of the Earth. You can't know for sure that there isn't.
Right, but it goes beyond that. It's about understanding God's great plan in all of this and understanding where we came from and why things are as they are. We as Americans have great difficulty even going back a few generations, much less understanding where we came from in Europe and our ancestors there.We continue to allow the truth, including our history, to be replaced by falsehoods which gradually overwrite other truths and eventually lead us to other falsehoods. We're already seeing that here; kids are often now instructed that the first pilgrims came over across the seas to form the foundations of great democracy. Our own President even occasionally puts that in his speeches. Just another example of history being rewritten - relatively recent history at that - until one day that's what will be taught in the classroom. Religious freedom, prosperity, and all of the other reasons will simply be wiped away.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Gareth;51201)
I'm actually of Ulster descent
A prince of the scarlet thread. Then go for it someday! More power to ya!
smile.gif

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
I'm going to bump up this thread and stick my neck out a little more.Based on what I said about royalty, I think the most blue-blood will get it. From what I see here on the Internet about Clinton, she does not have as direct lineage as Obama and McCain. Both of them come from the same Scottish King of the lineage of King David in the bible, so I guess its a toss-up, at least with the genealogical evidence presented thus far. I guess the Lord will allow the one closest to win, but I do not believe it will be Clinton.Frankly, I am a Ron Paul man because he is closest to the founding Fathers' thinking, but then again, biblical prophecy regarding the lineage of Judah ruling will come to pass whether I agree with it or not.