President Biden's latest "gift" to the American Taxpayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There should have already been a real insurrection on January 20. And these Democrats have forgotten that 26,000 troops on the ground would have been helpless against a drone which was effectively targeted against the enemies of America.

There was a glimmer of suspense IF the Troops would have conducted detainments and arrests. That would have been A clear Historical message and Actual News!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Beasts- (four)
1•Sea- Nations- (countries), Global Lands, Sea, Air
2•Earth- Mankind- (Pres.Chairs,seats,Etc.) of Nations
3•Spiritual Beliefs- (Abraham-Christ Jesus, Pope, Iman, Swami, Dali Lama) of People
4•Satan- Spirit/ former Lucifer/ former Estate Heaven/ Cast Down to present Estate, Prince, (Earth, Seas, Air).

** Happening: Prophecy Coming to Pass: Results Observed BY Occupants "ON" the Earth , By those "OF" the Earth, and those "IN" Christ.

IN PLACE Currently: (and strengthening in agreements and pacts)
1•Sea- Nations- Leagues- (collusions) U.N
2•Earth- Mankind: (standings of People, mixed, With and Against (seated Heads of States/Nations)
3•Spiritual Beliefs- (collusion operations Efforts in Effect ...
... 2 ) Major Blends; Pope/ Iman - Chrisislam
... 1) Major- To Blend All Religions;
........ CYBER Computer Robotic "god".
........ This Global "Cyber god" IS Programed to EXALT the Fallen spirit Satan:
..........WHO, has the POWER, and SHALL, Assume the Physical Body, of the Human World Leader, who is Physically Killed, But RISES UP, Appearing to be Again Physically Alive.....But IS The Spirit of Satan, using that man's Body. :eek:
(........And to Note- here- Also in the Works/Plans...
Creating a Cyber "god", is one thing...
•Getting All of mankind TO ACCEPT, requires more than Talking (brain washing) Encouragement. Cunning Deceptive Means are Coming into Fruition; Cyber programming for Humans; (no leaf / idea unturned: SILENCING Truths, Brain altering, Chip implants, Eye lens implants, etc. Exterminations, Abortions/ Mfg chemical compounds, etc.

...It's so Cool, convenient, fun, Jump onboard!!! :eek:

and Encampment Separations, Reeducation, or Ovens for the stubborn...nothing brilliant or New.)
4•Satan- Busy, Speedily, Influencing, Encouraging, Eyes on his Prize of (cunningly deceptive) World Dominion. :eek:

Ah ha... Spot on!!!
The "CONVERTED"
The "FEW"
The "Separated Lifted UP...To "their" Savior;
NOT subject To WRATH"
..........YEP...ANGRY men "OF" the World.
...wrath of the Lamb...Rev 6:16
...wrath of the Devil...Rev 12:12
..........YEP...SCARED men "OF" the World.
...wrath of God ...Rev 15:7
.........................Rev 16:1
.........................Rev 16:2
Gods Cup of Indignation= Gods Vengence
.........................Rev 19:5
...........YEP...SCARED /ANGRY / UNWISE men "OF" the World. :eek:

Christ's Kingdom. Satan temp contained.
Saints/ Mortals 1,000 yrs
Satan Loosed.
Converted "Saved"
Rebellious Mortals = Subject TO Wrath of God, (winepress), Death; Rev 19:15
Satan / cohort spirits Battled/ cast down.

Judgements.

Lord God Almighty... Reigns Forever...with His Converted (His "Inheritance")... Forever WITH Him. EVIL eradicated. The Heavens at Peace and Peace ON Earth.
Glory to Our Great LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, KING of the World. :)

Gods Blessings IN Every Converted man standing IN Gods "TRUTH". :)

Taken

Zephaniah 1:v. 14-18

14 The great Day of the Lord is near
(arrived), it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the VOICE of the Day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

15 That day is a Day of wrath, a Day of trouble and distress, a Day of wasteness and desolation, a Day of darkness and gloominess, a Day of clouds and thick darkness,

16 A Day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the Day of the Lord's wrath; but the whole earth shall be devoured by the FIRE of his jealousy: for He shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the earth.

2 Peter 3:v.7 and 11-13
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Be careful and get ready

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
President Biden's latest "gift" to the American Taxpayer
OP ^

Inanutshell;
Collusion with the World's, Communist, Marxist, Anti-Christ's ...AGENDA!

Driving Force? Visions-Promises-Hopes
$$$$$$$$$$$$ Greed, Luxury, Comfort.

BLIND and FOOLISH-
"Nation heads- all falling For the Visions and (False) "PROMISES" of "sitting at the Table of World CONTROL"...

And TO "GET to That "supposed" Position;"
THEY ... PREACH a FALSE narrative...of "Social Justice Equality"...
"Implying, with flowery words";
All Equally Wealthy...LOL.
Y'all ARE going to BE EQUAL...
Equally Poor SLAVES!

And the Narrative...of A FEW, clamoring, backstabbing, cheating, Despertaly Trying to "BE included at the World Controlling Roundtable"....
LOL...
THAT (Promise)....is Just as FALSE, as the "Promises", they Preach to the People at Large...

•DING, DING, DING••NEWSFLASH••
Satan...has USED You, as his own useful Idiot...as YOU used the People at Large.
•Satan has his OWN roundtable of Fallen spirit Demons, to TAKE "your place"...
YOU, will Serve Him!

Congrats Demon-crats... All that mindful, clever, underhandedness, Cyber promotions, shall be Dashed and Dwarfed by a "Great spirit Power"... beyond "your ability" to compete or over-power.
•LOL- YOU shall BE the Slave, just as YOU, tried to Exalt yourselves and MAKE the People at Large, YOUR Slaves....
•LOL- And "that Great spirit Power"...??
Also Fooled;
As He, (Almighty God,) WHO IS ALMIGHTY POWER and SUPREME AUTHORITY...
Exerts His Sovereign Authority and Claims All of His Power unto Himself.
• GODS TRUE JUSTICE shall Prevail!!!

Signs and Prophecy Unfolding, coming into Fruition before our eyes.

BE Prepared. Get your House in Order.
Choose YOU, this Day, WHOM YOU WILL Serve.
Greater IS HE, that IS IN YOU, than he that is IN the World.

Brothers and Sisters IN Christ;
Take off that stupid MASK...
FEAR NOT!
SPEAK and PROCLAIM Gods Truth.
PRAY for the lost/ poor "in spirit".

Praise our Gr
6eat Lord God Almighty,
Taken

2 Peter 3:v.9-10 and 14-18
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also
and the WORKS that are therein shall be burned up.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of Him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be Glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Reactions: Taken

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You fellas are missing a very important facet of Bidens agenda. He's Catholic. He has sworn fealty to Rome. What is the religion of the majority of those illegal migrants, and therefore guarantees votes?

What prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD.

The current President of USA, "devout catholic", a follower of the Beast of sea - the Papacy with his woman, the great whore - the Roman Catholic Church, which rides upon the Beast of sea, yeah, the President will be at the side of the Jewish false messiah when he gives his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority to the Pope
, not the current Pope Francis, he will die soon and the next elected Pope, maybe will be nicknamed Paulus VII, it is he who will sit on the Throne of Satan with great Authority and Power for 42 months or 1,260 days-Revelation 13:v.5 to 10.

The Beast of the earth is an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah of the Jews, he will be the head of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism, so there will be two Beasts on the earth very soon, the Beast of sea-Revelation 13:v.1-10 and the Beast of earth - Revelation 13:v.11-18.

These resist the Word of Truth -the Word of God -
they are men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith, thus they will proceed no further, for their folly will be manifest.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zephaniah 1:v. 14-18

14 The great Day of the Lord is near
(arrived), it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the VOICE of the Day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

15 That day is a Day of wrath, a Day of trouble and distress, a Day of wasteness and desolation, a Day of darkness and gloominess, a Day of clouds and thick darkness,

16 A Day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the Day of the Lord's wrath; but the whole earth shall be devoured by the FIRE of his jealousy: for He shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the earth.

2 Peter 3:v.7 and 11-13
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Appropriate Scriptures- Agree.

[/QUOTE] Be careful and get ready
[/QUOTE]

Good Advice for the unconverted.

Glory to God,
Taken

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Why are all these Mexicans leaving mexico, no jobs is the answer you usually get. So why are there no jobs in mexico? Anyone ever think about that?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Why are all these Mexicans leaving mexico, no jobs is the answer you usually get. So why are there no jobs in mexico? Anyone ever think about that?

The Devil's world has already started to agonize, it is in agony as a whole, and is going to get worse, and will get worse exceedingly, from now on. But it is only and only the beginning of sorrows.

2 Peter 3:v.7 and 10-14
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
10 ... the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the WORKS that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
Get ready because the worse comes soon, the days will be shortened.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
The Devil's world has already started to agonize, it is in agony as a whole, and is going to get worse, and will get worse exceedingly, from now on. But it is only and only the beginning of sorrows.

2 Peter 3:v.7 and 10-14
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
10 ... the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the WORKS that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
Get ready because the worse comes soon, the days will be shortened.

i dont know, its been pretty bad for a long time. Jesus went out and healed and fed everyone, they killed him. rome would burn your whole village to the ground if you didnt worship the way they told you. europeans when out and conquered and enslaved the global south. and today the US has the most corrupt government ever. when were there ever good times?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
i dont know, its been pretty bad for a long time. Jesus went out and healed and fed everyone, they killed him. rome would burn your whole village to the ground if you didnt worship the way they told you. europeans when out and conquered and enslaved the global south. and today the US has the most corrupt government ever. when were there ever good times?

When were there ever good times? Well, after the rebellion in Eden and until the current time, were there never good times. See, what about Genesis 3? and 4: v.8? and 6: v.5 and 13 to 22? And Genesis chapters 18 and 19, and so on until Revelation?

Good times will there be only and only within the millennium of Christ, after to cast both the Beast and the false Prophet alive in the lake of fire -
Revelation 19:v.19-20 - , and Satan be cast down into the bottomless pit - Revelation 20:v.1-4 combined with Revelation 12:v.7 to 17. Check it out.

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection. Amen

P.S.
We must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God. Confirming the souls of the disciples,
and exhorting them to continue in the faith. Acts 14:v.22

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most young people think Biden is too conservative or moderate. Most middle-aged and older people think Biden is too moderate and liberal. Both progressives and conservatives alike seem to have little reason to admire him, he is just trying to "return" America back to the things they were in the Obama era, instead of striving for real change on either side, I am surprised how he won the election.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Most young people think Biden is too conservative or moderate. Most middle-aged and older people think Biden is too moderate and liberal. Both progressives and conservatives alike seem to have little reason to admire him, he is just trying to "return" America back to the things they were in the Obama era, instead of striving for real change on either side, I am surprised how he won the election.

Look up

Revelation 6:v.14-17

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island
(the Beast of sea, and the Beast of earth, and governments of the nations, all kind of structures and systems of the world of Devil, even the churches-check it out in 2Pe.3:v.7-14) were (will be) moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us(Hosea 10:v.8), and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great Day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 3:v.20-22

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 2:v.25-29
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It was the MSM that attacked Trump no went to war with Trump, slandering him 24/7 and playing every card that they could try to cast a shadow over Trump Slander Slander Slander and knit pick peddling dribble about him 24/7 and hope that some sticks. They never gave up it was outright Warfare against the President.
I seen the same thing in Australia with our QLD Premier for 19 years, so I know the tactics well. it was because he was a Christian.
Christians are a threat to Satanist.

If the MSM tried that same game play on Obama he would of been exposed in 3 months and kicked out easy as. Hell Obama did a lot of wrong in shafting the USA. but the MSM was dead to all that moron did wrong, all of it.

This is what I am getting put on a shirt, If you want to anger a conservative tell them a Lie, If you want to anger a liberal tell them the truth !