President Trump On Twitter, Elon Musk Should Buy Dominion Voting Systems Next?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee, on behalf of everyone carrying a few extra pounds, that is such a nice thing to post.
No need to get hyper sensitive, it's all right for comedians like Truman to Crack the yes Bill Gates is pregnant again

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need to get hyper sensitive, it's all right for comedians like Truman to Crack the yes Bill Gates is pregnant again

Just sticking up for anyone who struggles with weight. Other ways to be funny besides fat-shaming.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just sticking up for anyone who struggles with weight. Other ways to be funny besides fat-shaming.
I'm overweight and not offended one bit when friends crack a fat joke because it's a fact, no need to get over sensitive and looking at every word with a magnifying glass

Sad part is, a comedians role has been removed with the leftist group think, in condemnation at every thought or word spoken

To think (Archie Bunker) and (Red Fox) were on national TV, loved to watch those sitcoms, a smile at every corner, "Edith" "Meat Head" :D

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm overweight and not offended one bit when friends crack a fat joke because it's a fact, no need to get over sensitive and looking at every word with a magnifying glass

Sad part is, a comedians role has been removed with the leftist group think, in condemnation at every thought or word spoken

To think (Archie Bunker) and (Red Fox) were on national TV, loved to watch those sitcoms, a smile at every corner, "Edith" "Meat Head" :D
Fat people are happy people. Miss Trunchbull said she liked a Joke, just as much as the next fat person !

I had a mate next door as a kid and he would be always bagging everyone even his own dad 24/7 but when it was another returning anything to him he did not like such at all ! he was deeply hurt and offended ! so why did he have such a problem ? He loved to bag others that much, but must of been too thick to have a handle on the issues in depth ?
So when people have a dig at me, such never bothers me or I may feel for them that they are so immature. it's their problem not mine ! yes I maybe too fat, but people would say to me you are to skinny or too Tall, you name it ! it was their problem ! not mine.

My cousin had an op to remove weight, she looked fine to me, as a bit of weigh suit her just fine, she is 6ft.

Society is the problem ! nowadays more people are hyper critical than ever before but only it's wrapped up in so much dribble now. hypercritical sycophantic hoodwinked simpletons. I feel so sorry for them, they are so ill ! But that's this world, they are so delusional.
Sadly it's their gods that they look up too, Political Correctness etc etc. Don't offend them ! that's what they say, well ok how come I do not say don't offend me ? and do not offend Christ Jesus ? or I will have a spac attack ? Haha ! well I know were they are coming from in fact ! They are not an enigma to me. I understand such as them better than they understand themselves in fact.

Reactions: Truth7t7

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, are you gonna let Elon hack your brain? Neuralink? Merge your brain with AI?
I don't focus on rumors or ideas that spawn in technology. There have been much that is proclaimed as new technology that simply goes to the wind. Remember flying cars for one? Where did that go?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't focus on rumors or ideas that spawn in technology. There have been much that is proclaimed as new technology that simply goes to the wind.
It's not a rumor. He has talked about human trials that are soon to happen. But in reality, they have had this technology for a good 30 to 40 years. I was telling people about this interfacing (brain to computer & brain to brain) back in 2013 when I began sharing what I remember happening to me within the MK program. Now, it's being brought out by Elon Musk and Zuckerberg as if it's some "new technology."

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not a rumor. He has talked about human trials that are soon to happen. But in reality, they have had this technology for a good 30 to 40 years. I was telling people about this interfacing (brain to computer & brain to brain) back in 2013 when I began sharing what I remember happening to me within the MK program. Now, it's being brought out by Elon Musk and Zuckerberg as if it's some "new technology."
Medical technology is advanced

I talked to a guy who was 100% deaf due to auditory nerve missing

The guy had a brain implant that allowed for him to hear, thats crazy

What do they have behind their secret closed doors?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Great shows.

Reactions: Truth7t7