Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice explanation, -- but even if I hadn't already caught the Wuhan Virus, I'm going to pass. There's too many questions about "Government Control" for me, so far! :)

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
I had the Corona virus last year.
I won't be in line for that vaccination. I don't get flu vaccines now. I build my immune system naturally as God intended. And the best part? He doesn't track me. ;)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had the Corona virus last year.
I won't be in line for that vaccination. I don't get flu vaccines now. I build my immune system naturally as God intended. And the best part? He doesn't track me. ;)
Do you know for absolute sure that you actually have the virus or is that just what you were told?

Reactions: WaterSong

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, go back and read my posts. The answer is YES ...they are both part if the elite cult. What we are witnessing is just cult turf war ...and a charade meant to divide us against each other.
Well I know this is all true from a wider lens and this is the grand game and I've said this before...I do however believe that if there is a way to avert for a time, this global governance/reset..it would be done with/by Trump...he has a heavy load to bare if he fighting this takeover for/in America...I do see this courage and true patriotism in this person...regardless of his past and the folks he associated with...there is too much that he has done by his actions to deny this view in my mind...even it comes to zero in the end...and its even harder for me to believe Pence is not a practicing Christian. Unless you know something I don't..

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I know this is all true from a wider lens and this is the grand game and I've said this before...I do however believe that if there is a way to avert for a time, this global governance/reset..it would be done with/by Trump...he has a heavy load to bare if he fighting this takeover for/in America...I do see this courage and true patriotism in this person...regardless of his past and the folks he associated with...there is too much that he has done by his actions to deny this view in my mind...even it comes to zero in the end...and its even harder for me to believe Pence is not a practicing Christian. Unless you know something I don't..
He hasn't ended the government MK programs. And yes, I do know ...after he perpetrated the atrocities and tortures he did against women and girls (trafficking victims), he went on to say he has no need of repentance. Anyway, there is more. I've already stated enough in past posts. Some of us knew things would play out like this. You'd have to check another thread to see that. It IS all a game. And Trump is a willing participant.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
2 years ago here in Maine. Mandatory vaccines for kids for school and healthcare workers was on the ballot.
I voted No..
they left no room for any exceptions.
They won.
Problem with vaccines you need a 80% take up to work. That means pressure. The risk of dying from the disease is always higher than the risk of vaccine which is a good compromise.

Sadly mass vaccination of millions on a quick tested new cure is a high risk. And the pressure to get all involved is high.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was holding out for Tucker Carlson...he is a shill and knows who feeds him......NEWSMAX is one of my news source today...FOX ratings continue to sink....last week 'Fox and Friends' in the mornings rated lower that the Moring Joe show...how low is that..

---------------------

“He Was Insulting, Demanding and Rude and I Told Him to Never Contact Me Again” – Sidney Powell Goes off on Tucker Carlson (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published November 20, 2020 at 8:03am
"He Was Insulting, Demanding and Rude and I Told Him to Never Contact Me Again" - Sidney Powell Goes off on Tucker Carlson (VIDEO)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329763477938954242

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you talking about?
Facts please...
What makes you think I could give you links to prove these things? There isn't going to be anything I can point to because the cult covers each other .....until/unless someone becomes expendable....which then takes the public eye off the deeper/higher positioned cult.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Control...
Got any left?
Boycott advertisers of programs, and let them know it.
Withdraw your children from public Schools, and let them know it.
There is a plethora of things you can do.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Control...
Got any left?
Goodness, we did that a long time ago. And another thing the gov is threatened by is homesteaders...people who raise their own food. They get sick less (less money funneling into the drug industry, and it doesn't fit well with global depopulation). They usually homeschool their children (less access to the minds of the next generation). They pay way less taxes because they aren't running to the grocery store or getting fast food every other day.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think I could give you links to prove these things? There isn't going to be anything I can point to because the cult covers each other .....until/unless someone becomes expendable....which then takes the public eye off the deeper/higher positioned cult.

I didn't ask for links.
I Quoted "your words."

You said:

... tortures he did against women and girls (trafficking victims)

That is Presenting a matter of Fact.
But there are no facts to support your claim.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Control...
Got any left?

When Biden/Harris get into office you will see mandatory state schooling. Homeschools and Private schools will be a thing of the past. Unless those private schools cowtow to the public school curriculum.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Goodness, we did that a long time ago. And another thing the gov is threatened by is homesteaders...people who raise their own food. They get sick less (less money funneling into the drug industry, and it doesn't fit well with global depopulation). They usually homeschool their children (less access to the minds of the next generation). They pay way less taxes because they aren't running to the grocery store or getting fast food every other day.

We did that a long time ago was small scale.
That was a benefit to the individual, not a wake up call to advertisers.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't ask for links.
I Quoted "your words."

You said:

That is Presenting a matter of Fact.
But there are no facts to support your claim.
What would you admit to support my claims as fact? Do you have to be privy to info for something to be true?
In other words...just because you don't know doesn't mean it isn't true. You don't know everything...even many things which are true, you don't know about because you either haven't seen it, haven't experienced it, or haven't known someone who did witness or experience it. That is true for all of us.

Reactions: amigo de christo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We did that a long time ago was small scale.
That was a benefit to the individual, not a wake up call to advertisers.
If more and more people grew their own food, it would be a wakeup call. Btw, a wally world employee came out and said that right before the "covid" mess started, they were instructed to throw away all the seeds....in the dumpster!! The so-called "food and seed shortage" is manufactured and planned just like the "pandemic."

Reactions: amigo de christo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Biden/Harris get into office you will see mandatory state schooling. Homeschools and Private schools will be a thing of the past. Unless those private schools cowtow to the public school curriculum.

Babies have been born for thousands of years without a hospital, and ID, that hospital employee now take it upon themselves, with or without parents permission or authorization to induct ones child into the government's ID numbering system.
SS admin say its voluntary. Lie.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What would you admit to support my claims as fact? Do you have to be privy to info for something to be true?
In other words...just because you don't know doesn't mean it isn't true. You don't know everything...even many things which are true, you don't know about because you either haven't seen it, haven't experienced it, or haven't known someone who did witness or experience it. That is true for all of us.

Appears you heard something, but don't know the source, didn't research it, repeat your opinion as fact.

The fact is the child trafficking cases were several charges, imprisoned, awaiting trial Brian Epstein...oops found dead in his cell....oops NOT Trump!

Correction ...Jeffrey Epstein; not Brian Epstein

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.