Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really do not need sources per se to introduce it....I've been studying this subject for many years now and have a personal interest in it, along with relatives and ancestor involvement..it is a very big subject and not to be taken lightly.

You may be surprised to know that Zionism in its modern form is a very new ideology - since the 18th century. Even Judaism in its real form and definition is only about 1500 years old, as an invented religion, not of the Judahites or even before that time. It would be alien to them

..that is a start anyway, that sets up some truth that has been ignored by even well-meaning Christians.

I can add more if you want.....
Well, I think if you remark about the source I posted as being propaganda that the onus is then on you to support your statement by sharing a source you believe is not propagandizing.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Again I'm reminded of WWII where MANY Jews turned against other Jews in an attempt to save their own skin, -- and I fear MANY Republicans are willing to turn against fellow Republicans due to blackmail, political advantage, greed, jealousy, envy, etc.

If life were as simple as a "map" we'd be in good stead; but satan has infiltrated the world and things may not be as we wish they were!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is a good question . I have no idea . i would guess in the millions . BUT not billions . we have way too many
everywhere i look that can profess JESUS , but do they really live for him and know him . NO . Most dont .
but still , i would guess there are perhaps millions .
That was a link to give you an idea. :)

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again I'm reminded of WWII where MANY Jews turned against other Jews in an attempt to save their own skin, -- and I fear MANY Republicans are willing to turn against fellow Republicans due to blackmail, political advantage, greed, jealousy, envy, etc.

If life were as simple as a "map" we'd be in good stead; but satan has infiltrated the world and things may not be as we wish they were!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
Quite possibly so.

I think much of the conflict between elected representatives and those they believe are to be in their control would be remedied in small part if term limits were applied to the Legislative and Judicial branches.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was a link to give you an idea. :)
oh i knew that already . But i am telling you most who even profess to know JESUS , dont .
As i am sure you already know that . I was one of them once .
I used to profess i knew JESUS , and the gospel , But i served satan . oh BUT praise GOD HE did send grace .
MANY , and i mean MANY who even profess to be christain , ARE NOT , they are just like i once was , lost .
SO my best guess is millions .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let all who claim the name OF JESUS , dig in those bibles and learn HIM well . The falling away is going viral .
ONLY most think its the big awakening and gathering to be as one . ITS a sham . Let us learn our bibles and be here for one another .

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite possibly so.

I think much of the conflict between elected representatives and those they believe are to be in their control would be remedied in small part if term limits were applied to the Legislative and Judicial branches.

I 100% AGREE for ALL Elected Officials and Bureaucracies, -- for TWO reasons:

1. Changing "players" reduces endemic graft and corruption
2. Changing "players" reduces government "efficiency", which means LESS Regulation and Intrusion! ;)

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: WaterSong

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I think if you remark about the source I posted as being propaganda that the onus is then on you to support your statement by sharing a source you believe is not propagandizing.
I did say this subject is huge...I have literally many dozens of sources and these many are all dated before the 21st century.

The source you gave, I find very suspect because it is ANOTHER profit-making, editorial articled style, high-exposure- volume-driven so-called knowledge hub site called 'DifferenceBetween'. com with a staff that apparently are not experts in the least on this very important subject.

The staff consists of:

Olivia Dawson (Chief Editor – Australia) – Graduate in Electronic Engineering with HR, Training & Development background with over 15 years of field experience.

Dr.Roshan Ragel (Consultant – Information Technology / Contributing Editor ) – Senior Lecturer BSc Eng (Hons) PhD Comp. Sci (UNSW , Australia) Research Interest : Microarchitectural Aspects of Embedded Systems Design & Security

Andrew Daniel (Contributing Editor – UK) – Telecommunication and Network Expert, carrying 8 years of experience and a practising Engineer

Indika Kahanda (Contributing Editor) – Lecturer in Computer Engineering – BSc Eng. (Hons) MSECE (Purdue, USA)

Guru Kris (Contributing Editor – India) – MBBS, Senior Lecture in Medical Science

Aron Dilip (Contributing Editor – India) – Professor in Social Science

Would you really trust this site to give you facts on the unbiased definitions of: who is a Jew, who is not a Jew, what is Zionism and what is Judaism?

And who is 'Koshal' the author of this source you gave? He/she wrote it in 2011...

On the other hand I have prime sources of experts on these subjects..real historians, scholars, historical and biblical sources..

just saying....

Reactions: Taken

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ you might especially be interested in this one...

Lin Wood: Americans Will Be “Shocked at Level of Pedophilia – Satanic Worship” From Past Admins “Occupying Oval Office For Some Periods of Years”
by Jamie White

Georgia attorney Lin Wood warned the American people to brace for revelations that officials in the highest levels of government participated in “pedophilia” and “Satanic worship.”

During an interview on “The Thrive Time” Show on Saturday, Wood claimed that the confluence of election fraud revelations combined with findings from ongoing litigation into Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden’s laptop will reveal a staggering level of truly evil deeds by past presidential administrations.

“So the Supreme Court is being aligned. They Department of Defense was recently realigned by the president. Take a look at who he put in place, a cyberterrorism and terrorism expert. As I said, look at what he did in 2018 with the Executive Order to deal with foreign interference in our national elections,” Wood began.

“Look, I’d like to see in a perfect world, John Durham’s report come out and people go to jail. I’d like to see Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell and a lot of people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop. I’d like to see those people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. I’d like to see a lot of people go to jail. And then when we get to the final phase of the election fraud I’d like to see people go to jail.”

Wood said there would an “intermingling” of individuals who committed not only those crimes but election fraud crimes that will come out in litigation.

“The one thing I’ll say is there’ll be an intermingling,” Wood continued. “There will be people going to jail I believe who are involved in all of those or some of those same investigations. So there is potentially a great awakening. The truth has to come out. I believe it will. I do not think that you can hide the truth. I do say it and I believe it, every lie will be revealed.”

“This country’s going to be shocked when the find the truth about who’s been occupying the Oval Office for some periods of years. They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedophilia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in Satanic worship.”

Wood gained national attention in recent months after representing Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann, and more recently Kyle Rittenhouse, who was just released from jail on a $2 million bond.

Watch the full Lin Wood interview below:

Parler: @WhiteIsTheFury - Jamie White
Thank you for sharing this. What's scary is that they are/will only expose ones they want exposed and thrown under the bus. Too many victims have been talking and they have to do something. There will still be cult left in power. I'm sorry ...it's kinda unsettling. Things will be very different soon. I wish it were true that ALL of it was shut down ....but it won't be.

God bless you,
AJ

PS... I take note it is cult bloodline persons responsible for this info. Goodness ....one of the things that our programmers did was.to store vast amounts of "important info" into "internal computers" (alters) of MK victims, and genealogies/bloodlines is part of that. I recognize cult bloodlines in relation to the source of this article and the information in it. Like I said ....turf wars...the cult will throw some under the bus and cover those who remain loyal to the end times plan.

Last edited:

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My step daughter with special needs just got inspired picking up dog poop during our dog walk tonight. Create Cheeto colored doggy poop bags with Trumps hair printed on the sides - make them orange smelling in an attempt to cover the crap/corruption within....a bit too late, but could have made us rich. Nice to know we are raising that girl right! Drump bags....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, Alex Jones (infowars) is just a shill ....I recognized that way back almost 15 yrs ago when the major cult owned television outlets were allowing him to air his content. One of my (former) handler uncles was/is friends with big NWO elite cult member ....Ted Turner ....why do you think he controlled so much of the media? Lol
Hint....controlled opposition. ;)

AND ...who do you think controls the rest of the media? Other turf holders. lol

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Btw, Alex Jones (infowars) is just a shill ....I recognized that way back almost 15 yrs ago when the major cult owned television outlets were allowing him to air his content. One of my (former) handler uncles was/is friends with big NWO elite cult member ....Ted Turner ....why do you think he controlled so much of the media? Lol
Hint....controlled opposition. ;)
@TLHKAJ The CNN guy, right?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
My step daughter with special needs just got inspired picking up dog poop during our dog walk tonight. Create Cheeto colored doggy poop bags with Trumps hair printed on the sides - make them orange smelling in an attempt to cover the crap/corruption within....a bit too late, but could have made us rich. Nice to know we are raising that girl right! Drump bags....

That will go over big on the west coast, the Trump derangement syndrome pandemic is far from over. In the spirit of communism you should make them for everyone free of charge.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That will go over big on the west coast, the Trump derangement syndrome pandemic is far from over. In the spirit of communism you should make them for everyone free of charge.

anything to get the truth out there...

and now that I have moved to Western PA, Trump central, I will be able to kindle a resurgence of democratic values in this political wasteland

Reactions: WaterSong

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if you are really and truly interested in the truth ..

One has to question WHY Liberals hate the TRUTH so much. Perhaps it's because they're gullible and believe what they're told; ignorant and believe what they're told; or deceived and believe what they're told. But in any case, they clearly aren't interested in discovering ANY semblance of TRUTH, -- unless it's a LIE cloaked as "truth".

And although some parade as Christians, -- it's still just a cloak.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.