Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not seeing any coincidences here. Or at least I don't know what coincidences you are seeing. ...

Did you "knock", or were you waiting for the "door" to open by itself?

Perhaps PART of the solution is found in:
1. The SHORTEST Chapter in ALL Scripture
2. The MIDDLE Chapter in ALL Scripture
3. The Chapter SEVENTY YEARS after the International Recognition of the State of Israel
4. The Chapter for the YEAR which the U.S. Recognized Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel
5. The LONGEST Chapter in ALL Scripture

So if you did "knock", what'd you find, -- or better stated, WHERE'D you find them?
Bobby Jo

Reactions: WaterSong

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Israel.
Ir's not a physical location but rather a spiritual one.
If your here and you came here from say northern Europe, your lineage goes back to Japheth, the 3rd son of Noah.
He was the one to populate most of the northern areas like England, Ireland...
If you come from Africa most likely Ham.
And if from the middle east then from Shem the firstborn which is the lineage of Abraham.. and so forth.
But ofcourse over thousands of years all the families mixed and mingled. So the US is the melting pot of everyone.

I'm not sure about the Indian nations. I thought I remember they started in Canada migrating from say Russia, which would still bring us back to Japheth.

So even though the US is not a specific location in the bible. I believe the bible follows the people.

This is my opinion only
Thankyou
Hugs

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump recorded and distributed a statement this afternoon of the 2nd of December concerning the election fraud....

Battling tyranny worldwide

Wednesday, December 2, 2020 | Video
Watch – President Trump Issues Historic Statement On 2020 Election Theft

Image Credits: Facebook Screenshot.

By Kelen McBreen | INFOWARS.COM Wednesday, December 02, 2020
President Trump delivered an epic 45-minute speech on Wednesday, detailing the Democrats’ hijacking of the 2020 election.

The Constitution was totally abused during this atrocious excuse of an election.

Trump detailed shocking irregularities, abuses and fraud that have been revealed in recent weeks and slams the “Democrat political machine” in what he claims “may be the most important speech” he’s ever made.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, The President of the United States

“If we are right about the fraud, then Joe Biden cannot be president,” POTUS explained.

Speaking about one suspect voting machine company, Trump said, “We have a company that is very suspect. It’s name is Dominion. With a turn of a dial or the change of a chip you can press a button for Trump and the vote goes to Biden. What kind of a system is this. We have to go to paper.”

--------------great read...he is still very much in the fight......

He said "This may be the most important speech I've ever made...."

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion, and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

The democrats and some republicans have failed utterly where they are responsible to secure a representative government and prevent domestic violence. The communist oligarchy is working against the people, to undermine their votes. In so doing they have violated this article of the constitution guaranteeing a republic. The Congress has failed to convene to address the rampart fraud and so the Constitution grants the Executive rights to protect this country by declaring Marshall law to preserve this republic.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well President Trump did make a statement today explaining all the went on during the election. OAN covered the whole thing...President make as speech it should be covered by all legitimate news services. Fox covered a small part...fake news did not cover it.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stupid question,.. why won't they just DO A FREAKING AUDIT!?! :mad: (Sorry but the freaking Liberals are really starting to tick me off. Although I do realize that they're not all like that.)

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I hope you are pleased, finally 3 machines are going to be looked at. Interestingly rather that supplying a machine to demonstrate how good it is, there weak response was they had checked the print offs against the counts and no problems found.

This only has meaning if you trust them. I suspect they hope it goes away. Listening to the language, faulty machine flawed election. What is worse senate run offs are going ahead with the same kit.

Sounds like there is not a simple alternative. What a mess.

God bless you

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they did that they would lose and go to jail.

Isn't this America where our freedom and being able to have a voice come first? No,.. they're selfish and only care about themselves and don't want to take responsibility for their actions.

Last edited:

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lethal Injection
Firing Squad
Guillotine
Walking the plank at sea
all valid forms of execution for anyone found guilty of perpetrating this fraud upon the American people

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
“President Trump Must Take Out ALL Traitors With One Strike”
Posted on December 2, 2020 by State of the Nation

THERE WILL BE NO SECOND CHANCE
“The POTUS must have military law enforcement
(after invoking the Insurrection Act) apprehend
each and every high-level traitor and coup plotter
with one perfectly timed surgical strike—PERIOD.”

SOTN Exclusive

external-content.duckduckgo-7.jpg

“The POTUS is facing the “decision of the Millennium”. The fate of the American Republic hangs in the balance. The election thieves will not be thwarted in this naked steal. They don’t care that more than half of Americans know Biden outright stole it. The globalists own and operate all the relevant institutions including the entire US Intel Community. The seditious Mainstream Media is functioning as the CIA’s Mockingbird Media it was set up for. So Trump will have one, AND ONLY ONE, shot at it before January 20th. He needs to cut off the head. That means all the ringleaders of the Democrat-run coup, the Deep State-coordinated election theft and the Globalist-overseen color revolution must be rounded up and GITMOed. Everyone — the Obamas, Clintons, Bidens, Soros, Gates, Brennan, Clapper, Hayden, Comey, Mueller, Weissmann, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Cuomo, Newsom, de Blasio, Zucker, Dorsey, Zuckerberg, Fauci, Birx, Redfield, etc. must all be apprehended post-haste. The arrests must take place well before Inauguration Day. These traitors will NOT let President Trump occupy the White House after that. They will not, under any circumstances, submit to any type of prosecution. And, they’re determined to prosecute Trump for their own crimes against the Republic. Given this reality, Team Trump is between a rock and a hard place…with NO wiggle room whatsoever. Only a perfectly timed surgical strike will work. There will be no second chance. Trump also needs to signal to the Patriot Movement his urgent requirement for total armed support. Every gun-owning patriot needs to arm up and show up. Ten million locked and loaded Patriots surrounding Washington, D.C. is the only thing the Left understands. Another armed-to-the-hilt 90 million can surround the statehouses. That way the Intel Community will think twice about POTUSnapping or assassinating or incapacitating. This is very serious stuff. And extremely serious timing! Because if the Right fails to prevent Biden from entering the Oval Office, getting these communist perps out of their positions of power and influence will be very difficult without a full-scale civil war. (See: If the U.S. Supreme Court enables the Democrat’s election theft, Civil War II is inevitable!)

— Intelligence Analyst & Former U.S Military Officer

---------------------I heard GITMO is still a great vacation place these days ----------------------
Unfortunately the reason why many are reluctant to look for fraud because it can become a monster and a coup at least in words.

Most dictators start this way, eliminating the opposition through a pretext. Unfortunately it is not far from talking about grabbing power through illegitimate means and a real coup.

I heard a republican saying they were now following Trump alone. It is the language being shared. This begs the question did the US define itself through the cold war, but now the new generation have a different view. Sad times, and the proof not even established yet. Lord help America.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Stupid question,.. why won't they just DO A FREAKING AUDIT!?! :mad: (Sorry but the freaking Liberals are really starting to tick me off. Although I do realize that they're not all like that.)

Elections are legally protected events.
No one can just look at stuff, it is highly regulated to stop political pressure changing the result. Show the result is compromised, fine, but that's it.

Seems like things are being escalated though in a bad way.

God bless you

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elections are legally protected events.
No one can just look at stuff, it is highly regulated to stop political pressure changing the result. Show the result is compromised, fine, but that's it.

Seems like things are being escalated though in a bad way.

God bless you

Well the system still stinks but thank you, God bless you too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.