Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's 4 am Christmas Eve... I am done with this thread... Those were my parting words... I have already thanked Admin for allowing me to participate... and stated the same to him on my Pat Robertson thread... Time for a break. Merry Christmas to you Josho

Okay just letting you know calling out members in public is against the rules.

Merry Christmas to you as well. Enjoy your break.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Okay just letting you know calling out members in public is against the rules.

I'm not really sure what you mean by this.... as I quoted someone... and was talking to that person... I have removed the @ symbol... but
my comments are still meant for that person. I think I fixed the problem.

Reactions: April_Rose

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I humbly apologize for sticking my nose in a subject that I know nothing about.
I also apologize if I have added to any strife that has occurred within this forum.
It was never my intention to cause trouble...and I truly sought to gain some understanding.

I have reached my limit of understanding... and therefore will publicly remove myself from
this conversation. Sincerely... Adoration

Reactions: amadeus

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is what has bothered me so much also over the years... and like you... I was NOT able to get over the demeaning rhetoric... and the arrogance. However.. I have also come to understand those who have voted for Trump DUE to POLICY over personality.

Also like you ... I do not trust people who speak like this... but it isn't because I think they are lying... it is more that I don't believe them worthy to be heard... so I dismiss them I guess.

I think NON AMERICANS are unable to understand the concept of patriotism... I know I certainly have not been able to wrap my brain around such a devotion to land and country.

You have received hard knocks on this thread... but I for one have at least been able to understand for the most part what you are saying... and so I have enjoyed reading your input.

Anyways... Bless you.

Thankyou, much appreciated. Patriotism is a strange concept, though at its core it is true. We love and like our base culture because it reflects a common bond and way of expressing oneself.

The problem as some on this forum have shown is they claim to love their country and then accuse their country of betraying itself rather than accepting there are evil people intending to do innocents harm. What confuses them is there forces of ill will inside every country and outside, but they are often not connected, but rather serve a common purpose. It is like someone who sees a video on youtube, gets indoctrinated into a political point of view and by themselves murders someone. You could argue it is a conspiracy of these folk across the world or it is an emotional appeal that affects the unstable to do heinous crimes.

Just take QAnnon idea that governments are plotting to reduce the world population down to 500 million. They little understand everyone is just an individual doing a job, after going through school and educational exams etc. and performing a role in an organisation which delivers a service to the community. These individuals make up a group with a common cultural purpose of serving the community. There is no massive plot of group corrupted hidden somewhere, it is just this mass of people, of which 16% serve in the public sector. But somehow because they are strangers the worst ideas and motives can be projected on to the innocent hard working people.

Trump literally exploits this paranoia and fear, playing on the lack of information and basic facts of where the majority actually are. On put it another way, 50% ( republicans are pure as snow ) but the other 50% ( democrats ) are evil and satanic.
The fact too many accept this view like it makes any sense is the shocking reality of the divide gripping America.
What might bring some real balance is people being taken to court for lying about others.

What is shocking is Trump pardoning those found guilty of crimes in the Russian Mueller probe, and even the changing of pleas based on a promised pardon. That is corruption at the highest level, which no country can stomach and believe it follows integrity. Trump has no clue how dangerous the path he is treading and how it will backfire big time on him. Whatever Putin has on Trump, it must seriously be worth it. And if you want to motivate his enemies to find it, this is exactly the behaviour to go down, except those who have gotten away with it for so long, expect it to continue.

God bless you

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Adoration
@WaterSong
@Adoration @WaterSong boxing gloves down please.

NEWS FLASH: Jesus stood for RIGHTEOUSNESS in the face of adversity, and Christians follow HIS footsteps. But the World stands for "peace":

Jeremiah 6:14 ... saying, ‘Peace, peace,’ when there is no peace.

Christian / World / Christian / World ... -- we all choose.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: WaterSong

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you do not get it, Trump is a politician, a salesman selling a story to his base.

If you want chaos, make everything black and white,
You ARE mistaken.

Men DO NOT "MAKE" "black and white" ...
"darkness and light"...

•God Established AND Made Known He Created Darkness and Light.
•God Made Known and "crystal Clear" the Difference Between "Darkness and Light"...
•God MADE KNOWN "Both Darkness and Light" "ARE INFLUENCIAL Powers present ON this Earth".
•And God Revealed all men have The Free will Option TO Choose to follow and Submit to Either Option.
•A man's Choice is Revealed BY What he says and Does.

Trump has Revealed... his Belief IN God, his Intent to Serve The American BY Gods Principles, his Standards by which he fosters his Intents.

You sir, have Expressed Contempt for Trumps Efforts and Americans who stand in agreement with Trumps Efforts and Manner in which Trump Exercises his Efforts.

•If you have Evidence of Trump AGAINST...
God
•If you have Evidence of Trump Unlawfully Acting AGAINST the American People...

STOP with your sideline drivel AND REVEAL your Evidence and Source.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't say that I agree with your assessment... You are right in that I have NOT followed him from the beginning and heard every single speech he's made...

Can't agree... You are Right...
Oxymoron.

I have heard enough to decide that I have not appreciated his STYLE of leadership ( so to speak ).

You have clearly represented yourself as an uninterested person in your own government's actions.

You clearly are Unaware of the Founding Established Structure of American Governments...
US Government Structure IS;
Free American People First...
(THEN; down the Ladder; TO the SERVANTS):
Homeowners Associations....
Local School Governments...
Local City Governments...
Local County Governments...
Separate State Governments...
and lastly...
The Federational Government.

1) You clearly are Confused...
Government Officials ARE NOT our LEADERS!
They ARE SERVANTS, seated to Serve us, WITHIN the Limits of THE LAW!

And WHEN they DO NOT Serve the People WITHIN the Limits of THE LAW...
DUH...IT IS Precisely the People's Right TO Object and According to the Measures of the Law...Bring Charges Against them...that May result in Ousting them and Severe Penalities Against them.

He did appear to act like a LEADER today and it was lovely to see that.

That's nice, but irrelevant.

Our Servants receive Praise for Honorable Service AND Negative Recongition for noted Dis-Honorable Service.

Social medial is not a venue for Official Government Business.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is no massive plot of group corrupted hidden somewhere, it is just this mass of people, of which 16% serve in the public sector.
The massive plot to perpetrate MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD gives the lie to your statement. And it has all been document for those who want the truth. Now we see that SCOTUS itself was a part of this massive plot since they absolutely refused to even examine and weigh the evidence. They have knowingly colluded with the fraudsters (and very possibly been bought off by China). We know that the Biden's are in China's pocket (and quite a few other American politicians).

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Frank loves me. He loves you too. He's told to do that in the Bible. ;)
There might be a frank that loves us , but lets be frank it aint pope francis .
IF he loved the world he would never lead them down this all inclusive road . That man does not love the world at all .
Popey is very dangerous . cause he is very nice , yet highly false in this all inclusive pipe he smokes and blows unto the world .

Reactions: WaterSong

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Update:

"Many experts believe that Vice President Mike Pence has the duty to throw out electoral college recommendations in the 2020 election that are based on fraud.

This will then force these states to have their legislatures choose the set of delegates they believe will best represent the state’s election results."

“Mike Pence Must Do This” – President Trump Retweets “Operation Pence Card” Urging His VP to Act on Fraudulent Election - Stillness in the Storm
The deadline for the VP to act is now over....last day was yesterday, 23rd December..

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The deadline for the VP to act is now over....last day was yesterday, 23rd December..
January 6th is when Congress will have the electoral votes submitted as yay or nay.
If any one rejects the votes then it is decided by their own vote. Each seat has to vote their party and their are more Republicans than Democrats.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More info:

"The main premise is that VP Pence, on January 6, 2021 (and December 23rd), has the ability to unilaterally circumvent the ‘contingent’ election possibility and directly omit the electoral votes of six swing states because of fraud thus giving Trump a 232 to 227 win on remaining electoral votes.

There are many paths of success for President Trump. This is just one possibility."

Stephen Francis, All Eyes on Pence on January 6th - James Fetzer

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
January 6th is when Congress will have the electoral votes submitted as yay or nay.
If any one rejects the votes then it is decided by their own vote. Each seat has to vote their party and their are more Republicans than Democrats.
Hey, how are you doing health wise...getting better?

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Update:

"Many experts believe that Vice President Mike Pence has the duty to throw out electoral college recommendations in the 2020 election that are based on fraud.

This will then force these states to have their legislatures choose the set of delegates they believe will best represent the state’s election results."

“Mike Pence Must Do This” – President Trump Retweets “Operation Pence Card” Urging His VP to Act on Fraudulent Election - Stillness in the Storm
They have till January 6th so lets keep praying this works out. Mike Pence is a Christian and an honorable man. I believe he'll do the right thing here.

U.S. Code Title 3. The President | FindLaw

3 U.S.C. § 9 - U.S. Code Title 3. The President § 9 | FindLaw

3 U.S.C. § 11 - U.S. Code Title 3. The President § 11 | FindLaw

Edit to add: Love this image at the bottom part of the linked article posted earlier.

Hand-over-facemask-Diecut-Sticker.jpg

This is also at that site. It would have been a great Christmas present for someone I know.
Lockdowns-Destroying-lives.jpg

Last edited:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Adoration @WaterSong boxing gloves down please.

Today is Christmas Eve, Boxing Day is on the 26th of December, well at least it is here in Australia.
Do you follow tradition and shop for gifts for the needy on Boxing Day? When I lived in Toronto my roommates and I would do that. Adding dry goods to the little gift bags as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.