Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE ONLY reason i know they will . IS cause the bible said , ANYONE not written in the lambs book of life will take that mark .
We would be suprised what a strong delusion can do to a person . AND paul said , GOD was gonna send one that all who rejected
the love of the truth WOULD BELEIVE A LIE and be damned . Its coming my dear sister . All we can do is have no fear
and continue to follow our GLORIOUS KING JESUS . HEED the SPIRIT and feast daily on our bibles . And warn , exhort , encourage all to do the same .
Does that scripture in Revelatoin say that? (bold) And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't fear sugar. We're besties. ;) :D Though sugar does impact our immune system.
No no.
You have to know your own body...paying attention to that is the best thing
I eat and drink it all.
I am 63 years old and can walk into gym and out perform nearly everyone, I don't care how old they are.
It has to do with your body.
Exercise and eat the pyramid group.
Moderation on any one thing is important.
But fear nothing.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OAN is reporting that New York State has a proposed bill to make the vaccine mandatory for residence.
No surprise there...who is going to enforce it? That is one of the states that have no regard to the law or the Constitution. How many law enforcement officers have they shot? Do the politicians what to get shot? Who is going to enforce it?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OAN is reporting that New York State has a proposed bill to make the vaccine mandatory for residence.
I expected this to start now that we've witnessed Pence and wife and Fauci allegedly get the vaccine.
Irony though. New York abortion law allows for killing a baby the moment it is born. Now they propose we're to believe they want to save lives with this effort to mandate the COVID vaccine?
A proposed New York law would mandate COVID-19 vaccination if not enough people voluntarily get the shot

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No surprise there...who is going to enforce it. That is one of the states that have no regard to the law or the Constitution. How many law enforcement officers have they shot? Do the politicians what to get shot? Who is going to enforce it?
Members of the Executive Branch; the police.
Let's suppose how that works. Hypothetical here. NY mandates vaccine. COVID Passport issued.
Police cars have computers now, they look like laptops from a distance and in essence are that. However, now cop cars are specially equipped to scan vehicles registration. What if people who get the mandatory vaccine of course have to show state ID. Their state file is notated as having received the vaccine. That notation goes onto your permanent state record and transfers to all documentation with the state.
Police cruising along will get an alert on their vehicle scanning system if a vehicle near their own doesn't have a vaccine notation on that registered vehicle owners file.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Members of the Executive Branch; the police.
Let's suppose how that works. Hypothetical here. NY mandates vaccine. COVID Passport issued.
Police cars have computers now, they look like laptops from a distance and in essence are that. However, now cop cars are specially equipped to scan vehicles registration. What if people who get the mandatory vaccine of course have to show state ID. Their state file is notated as having received the vaccine. That notation goes onto your permanent state record and transfers to all documentation with the state.
Police cruising along will get an alert on their vehicle scanning system if a vehicle near their own doesn't have a vaccine notation on that registered vehicle owners file.
Do you know their attitude towards law enforcement in New York?
Do you know what they are doing to the law enforcement in New York?
These people are us. Don't expect law enforcement to turn into the anti-Christ.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know their attitude towards law enforcement in New York?
Do you know what they are doing to the law enforcement in New York?
These people are us. Don't expect law enforcement to turn into the anti-Christ.
Yes, I'm well aware of what goes on in NY.
I never said the law enforcement would turn into the anti-Christ.
You asked how would a vaccine mandate be enforced. Department of Health do not have a policing branch. Not yet at least.
Another way to enforce a vaccine mandate?
Really easy actually. Just make a law that says no vaccine, no travel, no entry into public buildings or government offices.
Think that's not possible? Then you haven't been paying attention to the restrictions put into place since the Pandemic lock down started.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
To all in the eastern USA!
iu

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I'm well aware of what goes on in NY.
I never said the law enforcement would turn into the anti-Christ.
You asked how would a vaccine mandate be enforced. Department of Health do not have a policing branch. Not yet at least.
Another way to enforce a vaccine mandate?
Really easy actually. Just make a law that says no vaccine, no travel, no entry into public buildings or government offices.
Think that's not possible? Then you haven't been paying attention to the restrictions put into place since the Pandemic lock down started.
Welcome to the new real.....
A society that does not respect the law against shooting law enforcement sitting in their cars.
And they are going to enforce what?

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the new real.....
A society that does not respect the law against shooting law enforcement sitting in their cars.
And they are going to enforce what?
If there is no downside to the vaccine why are you scared? 3,000 + dying a day is 911 each day is enough incentive.

Vaccines being compulsory is nothing new. How many people can drive a car? There are rules you must follow.

If you have become a life threat to others why should you be surprised if the authorities become forceful ?

My mother and daughter have been vaccinated so soon I will be able to see them and embrace. Amen, Praise the Lord.

God bless you

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there is no downside to the vaccine why are you scared? 3,000 + dying a day is 911 each day is enough incentive.

Vaccines being compulsory is nothing new. How many people can drive a car? There are rules you must follow.
If you have become a life threat to others why should you be surprised if the authorities become forceful ?

My mother and daughter have been vaccinated so soon I will be able to see them and embrace. Amen, Praise the Lord.

God bless you
I do not think that anyone should be scared of Covid or the vaccine.
And I do not agree with your assessment of the issue in general.
Myself, I stay away of the high tech medication.
I am a person of science, but because I know, I know they are not quite as smart as they think they are. Or pretend to be.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No surprise there...who is going to enforce it? That is one of the states that have no regard to the law or the Constitution. How many law enforcement officers have they shot? Do the politicians what to get shot? Who is going to enforce it?

Enforcement through Manipulation.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does that scripture in Revelatoin say that? (bold) And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

In Brief...

There are Book(S).
Gods Book OF LIFE.
If a man has been naturally Born...
The man's name IS in Gods Book OF LIFE.
Every man Naturally Born, identified by (NAME), is Subject to God.
A man choosing to REJECT God, IS choosing to be Separated From God.
God IS JUST.
Men will Have "their choice" Fulfilled.
Their NAME BLOTTED OUT from Gods Book OF LIFE.
^ That man reveals his Acceptance or Rejection BY His MINDS Thoughts, his word of Agreement ... and deeds According to the Law.

The Lambs Book OF LIFE;
Parallels Gods Book OF LIFE.
Again "choice of the man".
Again "with or without"...with a "caveat"...
With is Forever....Effected by
"His SEED- His Spirit---IN"---the man Forever.
Without is forever..."Separated"...Effected by
A man "REJECTING the Lambs Offering" (of Forgiveness, Made Wholeness (body, soul, spirit) before Physical bodily Death...
^ That man Reveals his Acceptance or Rejection BY his: HEARTS Thoughts...and
his word of Agreement...and KEEPING TWO LAWS...Belief in the Lord God Almighty ABOVE all Other things...Love everyone regardless of Friend or Enemy..."with another Caveat"...being ...
Those TWO Laws " ARE KEPT " by the man...
Expressly...BY the Power of Gods "INTERNAL" Spirit.
This man...(Name, Identity, Can Never Be "Blotted out", erased, removed...From the Lambs Book OF LIFE.

Also BOOKS / RECORDS OF...every "Act" every Man (with or without) the Lord God.
Regardless of Saved UNTO (with) the Lord God;
OR
UNsaved SEPARATED (without) the Lord God;
EVERY ACT...that DOES NOT Glorify Gods Great NAME....IS BURNED.

Every ACT the Saved UNTO (with), the Lord God, THAT Glorify Gods Great Name...A "REWARD" "stored IN Heaven"... IS A "REWARD" the Lord God SHALL bring with Him (From Heaven) and Present men on the Day of their Bodily Resurrection (ON Earth).

•Names of men Can Be Blotted out of Gods Book OF LIFE.
Names of men IN Christ ... are Neither Blotted OUT of Gods Book OF LIFE or the Lambs Book OF LIFE.

Room(S)...(ON the Earth or IN the Earth),
For Every man ever Naturally Born.

Glory to God,
Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.