Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Read a leaflet from the UK Medical freedom alliance.
They claimed Covid was no worse than the flu.
394 deaths from flu from Jan 2020 to August 2020
48,168 death from covid from Jan 2020 to August 2020

Anyone can claim to have an opinion on this subject and be totally wrong.
It is absurd that anyone should claim you can compare overwhelmed hospitals with Covid to flu which put strain on the system, but did not require a total reorganisation of the response, and cancelling all but emergency support for all other treatments.

You can choose to listen to these folk, but you need to know the insanity of their beliefs.
It is just the same as Covid deniers, who caught Covid and lost loved ones.

I have two loved ones now vaccinated, and I know the risks.
We will all as a family be vaccinated because we believe in the system and the science.
I am talking biological scientists etc. so we know the territory and the cases of mistakes and negligence.
This is just the first round with a pandemic, and our best chance.

No surprise that Trump scorned the seriousness of the Covid, talked against precautions, and still pushes those who are cynical.
His life is literally down to experimental drugs and treatments. I hope you understand your hero took more risk than is being asked of everyone else.

He is happy to see you all die, as long as you support his leadership. That is the logic of narcists, they just love themselves.
What is worse, he is happy to doom the church on his vision to see his presidency become a royal monarchy.... a theocracy with Epstein as the life style example to follow. Follow Lin Woods example and why not execute all the traitors you can name, really makes sense, when they are all innocent and it is just the ravings of lunatics. But then maybe faith is just smoke screen to justify hatred of the evil demon possessed democrats.

Scripture addresses this hatred.

9 Keep me from the snares they have laid for me, from the traps set by evildoers.
10 Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I pass by in safety
Psalm 141:9-10

110 The wicked have set a snare for me, but I have not strayed from your precepts.
111 Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart.
112 My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end.
113 I hate double-minded men, but I love your law.
114 You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.
115 Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God!
Psalm 119:110-115

What is ironic is those who want the Democrats dead as traitors, also despise the law of God.
Bit of a hard time, making enemies of the powerful opponents who should be friends as well of God the Lord of All.
I do not see a good future here.

God bless you

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHAAAAAATTTTT!?! How dare you say that about Trump!!! If he wanted us all to die then why does he want vaccinations available to everyone!?! Why don't you just shut your mouth and keep your opinions to yourself when you're not even a freaking American!!!!! Biden is the one who will tear down the wall and let in the terreroists!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: (I apologise to everyone else but now I'm steamed.)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw that was me censoring myself as if this wasn't on a public forum and it wasn't against the rules, MAJOR obscenities would be coming out of me right now. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought "Amen" meant "so be it" ?
I didn't realize it was a gender.
I'm getting tired of the blasphemy and hypocrisy.
Stand your ground Christian Soldiers!
Hugs
thats what i have been warning bout . THE ALL INCLUSIVE RELIGOIN .
But what blows my mind is how folks support the right , AND POPE FRANCIS . WHERE do we think this all inclusive religoin CAME FROM .
COME YE OUT OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND ALL PROTESTANT ONES WHO PREACH THIS UNITY UNITYI UNITY STUFF .
tHEY ALL INFECTED . and its gonna get only worse . THIS IS THE DELUSION . The we are one , the all paths valid ,
THIS is long been the goal . A mindset which its religoin is , TO SERVE the CREATION , HUMANITY as one . Communism ONE o ONE .
And ROME leads it amongst the religoins as do many of our prostestant leaders too .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No surprise that Trump scorned the seriousness of the Covid, talked against precautions, and still pushes those who are cynical.

His life is literally down to experimental drugs and treatments. I hope you understand your hero took more risk than is being asked of everyone else.

He is happy to see you all die, as long as you support his leadership. That is the logic of narcists, they just love themselves.
What is worse, he is happy to doom the church on his vision to see his presidency become a royal monarchy....

Scripture addresses this hatred.

You badmouth Our Sitting President with a pack of Lies and Hatred ... then think yourself qualified to preach on Hatred.

That's rich! :p

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You badmouth Our Sitting President with a pack of Lies and Hatred ... then think yourself qualified to preach on Hatred.

That's rich! :p

Have you read my recent posts? They really got me ticked off and I don't get like that often.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHAAAAAATTTTT!?! How dare you say that about Trump!!! If he wanted us all to die then why does he want vaccinations available to everyone!?! Why don't you just shut your mouth and keep your opinions to yourself when you're not even a freaking American!!!!! Biden is the one who will tear down the wall and let in the terreroists!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: (I apologise to everyone else but now I'm steamed.)

Obviously Stuck in Jealous Hatred.:confused:

And so dependent on being told what to think, believe, drool, do, :p he can not imagine there are a people who do not require a Government Daddy Dictating ones every move.

Enemies lie, cheat, steal, and take pleasure in those that do the same.
Don't let an Delusional Jealous Gaslighter Enemy steal your JOY.

Trump is an Awesome Servant; A Champion of Protecting the People's Right to be Free to Take care of themselves as they Choose.

God is Good, BE patient, All is Prepared!

God Bless,
Taken

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously Stuck in Jealous Hatred.:confused:

And so dependent on being told what to think, believe, drool, do, :p he can not imagine there are a people who do not require a Government Daddy Dictating ones every move.

Enemies lie, cheat, steal, and take pleasure in those that do the same.
Don't let an Delusional Jealous Gaslighter Enemy steal your JOY.

Trump is an Awesome Servant; A Champion of Protecting the People's Right to be Free to Take care of themselves as they Choose.

God is Good, BE patient, All is Prepared!

God Bless,
Taken

Good point, but still,... God gives us more independence and freedom than the government does. Especially right now.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you see how a society allowed the opioid crisis to take place, let big pharma increase drug prices by 700%, bankrupted the health system?
Opportunity to develop is one thing, to reign in the exploiters another. The problem with too lax regulations and involvement, you allow modern technology to take over quicker than the social mechanisms capable of handling it.

Trump won through propoganda and targeted lying, playing on fears and conspiracy to gain votes and power.
Without facebook and targetting the vulnerable, he has to use tweets and conspiracy videos to inflate lies into story lines, which when examined have no foundation.

Regulation and control needs to be introduced to stop this level of exploitation, and to measure the benefit and cost of certain approaches.
Licensing maruanna is just one issue, doping 20% of the population on happy pills another.

In all honesty, how many here are taking happy pills daily?
Another measure would be how many have paranoid delusions or a history of this?

If the answer is those pushing conspiracy theories also fall heavily into this group of people, little wonder it all sounds plausible.
Some will say this is just an aggressive attack against them. With the best will in the world, their condition would say this, and secondly it is also true. I have spent literally years talking through paranoid inventions with people, for which such folk it is best to focus on the relationships they know and get benefit from, and let the rest of the world go by.

For me personally, I do not have happy pills, I am not a conspiracy follower, my love is in Jesus and I know how lost the world really is. Our light is to shine His love to others, not get too involved in the petty power struggles, and know the Kingdom will come to reign, Amen.

God bless you
I’m going to level with you. I don’t think you believe all the stuff about politics that you post. I’m not sure why you do it. God knows.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your self-control is astounding! I’m proud of you for holding your tongue. :)

Lol, do you mean that or is this comment meant to be sarcastic? Cause I still didn't use much self-control admittingly. XD. They pushed my buttons though when they started spreading lies about our president.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, do you mean that or is this comment meant to be sarcastic? Cause I still didn't use much self-control admittingly. XD. They pushed my buttons though when they started spreading lies about our president.
Hey, I’m not ALWAYS sarcastic. I meant it!!

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m going to level with you. I don’t think you believe all the stuff about politics that you post. I’m not sure why you do it. God knows.

If I told you my beliefs, I would be banned or at least be warned.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good point, but still,... God gives us more independence and freedom than the government does. Especially right now.

We have Truth and Liberty in Christ the Lord.
You know We are Few.
You know the Enemy is multiplying like Rats.
You know a group of Rats is called "mischief".
You know Rats Eat their own.
Their Spirial is coming.

Be Thankful unto the Lord.
God Bless,
Taken

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aww gee thanks. :D
For some people, profanity flows like Niagara. It’s a very bad habit to get into. I know; I used to be pretty foul-mouthed back in the day. As far as I’m concerned, using profanity shows a lack of intelligence and creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.