Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Over 2,500 pages of gobbledygook convoluted things

I see... I read your whole post and appreciate the time in trying to explain what surely must be something very gobbledygook into as simple as possible...
Convoluted magnifies its complexity by 100 so 2,500 pages becomes 250,000 pages on average...
But iv never even heard of gobbledygook... So i have to multiply that again by 100 but by the way it sounds when i read it i have to increase that to a 1000... So now those original 2,500 of medical stuffs equates to 250,000,000... i didn't check my zeros but i can see what u meaan...

Super complicated, gobbledygook, convoluted

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did they all coincidentally happen to be dead democrats who voted for Biden? Voter fraud is nothing new.

View attachment 11586

Ahhh yea i know that one too... thanks for helping recall that legendary and very relevant quote... Don't get me started with the Stalin quotes...
Have u heard the story of Stalin and the chicken???

Reactions: mailmandan

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@mailmandan I still can't get over how relevant Stalins quote is right now in America...

But if u haven't heard of the story about Stalin and the chicken i thought id post it
An insight into the mind of a Megalomaniac...

bandicam-2020-11-10-22-34-25-814.jpg

Thats what they think of us... chickens...
They don't care if they inflict pain on us... And all they throw us is a worthless

And if u try to confirm it i want to warn you of the fact checkers...
I have known this to be a fact be for these little useful idiots started fact checking... They will try to cast doubt or flat out lie... I have a feeling that your clued in on these fact checkers but just incase... Don't believe the hype...

Fact checking and misinformation are forms of oppression... Ever watched 1984... What is the job of the main character???
Thats a movie thats relevant today... ive been thinking of watching it again, its been a while. See how close Orwell was in his predictions

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ANOTHER “GLITCH” – Trump Loses 32,615 Votes in Pennsylvania In One Hour in AP Totals
By Jim Hoft
Published November 9, 2020 at 10:14pm

HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Michigan AG Dana Nessel Sends Cease and Desist Order to Journalist Demanding He Erase His #DetroitLeaks Video Showing Voter Fraud Training -- OR FACE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION

According to our reader:

My friend was looking at PA election results on the Associated Press and as you can see from the screenshots and time stamps Trump loses votes between each picture while Biden gains votes.

Also you can see how the reporting percentage dropped from 89% to 87%

This is what they found out.

IMG_0488-277x600.jpg

If you examine the screengrabs closely, at 7:31 Trump has 3,177,086 votes.

Then by 8:38 Trump has 3,144,471 votes.

IMG_0487-277x600.jpg

Trump lost 32,615 votes in an hour while Joe Biden continued to increase his votes.

Also you can see how the reporting percentage dropped from 89% to 87%.

How does this happen?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see... I read your whole post and appreciate the time in trying to explain what surely must be something very gobbledygook into as simple as possible...
Convoluted magnifies its complexity by 100 so 2,500 pages becomes 250,000 pages on average...
But iv never even heard of gobbledygook... So i have to multiply that again by 100 but by the way it sounds when i read it i have to increase that to a 1000... So now those original 2,500 of medical stuffs equates to 250,000,000... i didn't check my zeros but i can see what u meaan...

Super complicated, gobbledygook, convoluted

Yes.

gobbledygook-
language that is meaningless or is made unintelligible by excessive use of abstruse technical terms; nonsense.

A common usual way politicians speak, and some people, as evidenced on this forum.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ANOTHER “GLITCH” – Trump Loses 32,615 Votes in Pennsylvania In One Hour in AP Totals
By Jim Hoft
Published November 9, 2020 at 10:14pm

HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Michigan AG Dana Nessel Sends Cease and Desist Order to Journalist Demanding He Erase His #DetroitLeaks Video Showing Voter Fraud Training -- OR FACE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION

According to our reader:

My friend was looking at PA election results on the Associated Press and as you can see from the screenshots and time stamps Trump loses votes between each picture while Biden gains votes.

IMG_0488-277x600.jpg

IMG_0487-277x600.jpg

Trump lost 32,615 votes in an hour while Joe Biden continued to increase his votes.

How does this happen?

Hammer & Scorecard

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

IMG_0488-277x600.jpg

IMG_0487-277x600.jpg

How does this happen?

Similar way you see on this forum...
1) Dems ignore Facts
2) Dems repeat talking points
3) Dems IGNORE Facts
4) Dems IGNORE FACTS

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Slander... Declaration... Can u show me where he orders slander against democrats?
Can u convince me that is not your perception?

Again... That is your perception, right... Unless there is an actual court ruling a nutcase group

There is legislation to request a court ruling... Forgeting who is Trump or Bigden, don't u agree that they must allow the system of process to run it course, unrestrained... And for its hearing to be final, as detailed in the American law books?

If Judge Judy's word is final then the Supreme High court of America words would be finalist of all final words... i would of thought

Well firstly i have to say thanks for being up front... I think there are people that have this similar belief but their not open about it and it bogs it down...

Im not sure what u mean by "they have no there choice". Whom is they and what choice.

Your comfortable with change and i agree that society has become a victim of its own success in many ways
Do u advocate for change? If so then a change to what? Cos thats what i can't see being great...

But il wait for your response... The no choice comment needs clarifying before i go on...

Fraud is a serious thing to charge a whole party with.
The issue with putting reports and conclusions that are drawn within minutes of seeing data and numbers is not proof, it is just an impression. You need something more, or else you have to accept the outcome.

All systems have their limitations, but being obstinate in the face of evidence does not look good.
I am a total outsider to this event, but I am also a victim of the aggression certain christian groups pour on others.
And I will oppose this behaviour and try and bring some peace and balance to the approach, being a peace maker.

God bless you

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woman Who Voted For Trump in Texas Shocked to Find Record of Her Voting via Mail-in Ballot in California
by Paul Joseph Watson
A woman who says she voted in person for President Trump in Texas was shocked to discover that voter records showed she had also apparently voted in Orange County, California via mail-in ballot.

The woman gave permission for her name to be revealed and is happy to talk to law enforcement or Trump campaign lawyers involved in current election litigation.

Amanda Murphy moved from California to Texas a year ago and voted for Trump in the 2020 election.

However, when she checked voter records on the official voterstatus.gov website, it showed that Murphy had been registered as a “permanent vote-by-mail voter” in Orange County with a party preference of Democrat and that she had been mailed a ballot on the 5th of October.

https://api-assets.infowars.com/2020/11/ballot1a.jpg

The records also show that this mail-in-ballot had been received and accepted in Orange County on November 3rd, despite the fact that the woman had not voted in California.

https://api-assets.infowars.com/2020/11/ballot2a.jpg

Murphy says she has never voted by mail in her life and that the last time she voted in California was in 2012 for Barack Obama.

The woman was further surprised to learn that records also say she voted in 2016, when she didn’t vote at all.

https://api-assets.infowars.com/2020/11/ballot3a.jpg

Screenshots from the official voterstatus.gov website back up Murphy’s claims.

The Trump administration is currently pursuing litigation in a number of states in an effort to investigate allegations of vote fraud in numerous key swing states.

———————————————————————————————————————

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fraud is a serious thing to charge a whole party with.
The issue with putting reports and conclusions that are drawn within minutes of seeing data and numbers is not proof, it is just an impression. You need something more, or else you have to accept the outcome.

All systems have their limitations, but being obstinate in the face of evidence does not look good.
I am a total outsider to this event, but I am also a victim of the aggression certain christian groups pour on others.
And I will oppose this behaviour and try and bring some peace and balance to the approach, being a peace maker.

God bless you
FH... You should know better than that by now. You still think that any political Party, even in the UK, has the power to pull this kind of evil independently? This evil currently ravishing and stealing the US elections to place a fraud into office, is being done by the Deep State, the money and shadowy powers who effectively run the West. You need to indict those lever-pullers that control the Party. And yes it is a very huge and serious charge although only a crumb as to what they have committed around the globe for years. Anyway, they are virtually untouchable...

It sounds like you live a sheltered life. And trying to grasp the immensity and sheer arrogance of this well-organized power is well beyond your thinking, it seems.

...and you want to make peace with evil...in your dreams....lol..even Christ tells us to avoid this level of evil and pray to the Father for solutions and assistance...

APAK

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Woman Who Voted For Trump in Texas Shocked to Find Record of Her Voting via Mail-in Ballot in California
by Paul Joseph Watson
A woman who says she voted in person for President Trump in Texas was shocked to discover that voter records showed she had also apparently voted in Orange County, California via mail-in ballot.

The woman gave permission for her name to be revealed and is happy to talk to law enforcement or Trump campaign lawyers involved in current election litigation.

Amanda Murphy moved from California to Texas a year ago and voted for Trump in the 2020 election.

However, when she checked voter records on the official voterstatus.gov website, it showed that Murphy had been registered as a “permanent vote-by-mail voter” in Orange County with a party preference of Democrat and that she had been mailed a ballot on the 5th of October.

https://api-assets.infowars.com/2020/11/ballot1a.jpg

The records also show that this mail-in-ballot had been received and accepted in Orange County on November 3rd, despite the fact that the woman had not voted in California.

https://api-assets.infowars.com/2020/11/ballot2a.jpg

Murphy says she has never voted by mail in her life and that the last time she voted in California was in 2012 for Barack Obama.

The woman was further surprised to learn that records also say she voted in 2016, when she didn’t vote at all.

https://api-assets.infowars.com/2020/11/ballot3a.jpg

Screenshots from the official voterstatus.gov website back up Murphy’s claims.

The Trump administration is currently pursuing litigation in a number of states in an effort to investigate allegations of vote fraud in numerous key swing states.

———————————————————————————————————————

But why cheat in California? They don't need to do it to win there.

On second thought it would look suspicious to vote for a local candidate but not the President.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden’s Lead in Arizona Drops Below 15K; 63K Ballots Remain
trumpmockpitt1-640x480.jpg

JIM WATSON/AFP via Getty Images
HANNAH BLEAU10 Nov 20200
2:03

President Trump is continuing to make gains in Arizona, reducing Joe Biden’s (D) lead by the thousands over the course of the last week.

Another Maricopa County drop on Monday evening showed Trump reducing Biden’s overall lead from 16,952 on Sunday afternoon to 14,746. According to the Arizona Republic, Trump fell short in the Monday evening drop of ballots in terms of overall pace, taking 49.2 percent of the 6,495 votes. Trump needs to take 60 percent of the remaining ballots in the state in order to take the lead.

The paper believes 63,000 ballots remain, over half of which are provisional, though Data Orbital estimates the remaining number to be around 61.6K:

Joe Biden's Lead in Arizona Drops Below 15K; 63K Ballots Remain

Over the weekend, the Trump campaign and Republican National Committee (RNC) filed a lawsuit in Arizona alleging that in-person voters had their ballots wrongfully rejected, as Breitbart News reported:

The lawsuit details cases in Maricopa County, Arizona, where eligible voters showed up on election day to cast their vote and subsequently had their ballot rejected.

In one case, Mia Barcello said she marked her ballot at an Anthem, Arizona, polling site with an ink pen that permeated through the ballot. When the ballot was fed through a tabulation device, it was rejected, according to the lawsuit. Barcello said she was told to press a “green button labeled ‘Cast’ on the device but was not told that doing so “likely would cause her selections in all candidate races or ballot proposition affected by the putative overvote or other defect or irregularity to be automatically disqualified and not tabulated.”

Trump’s team has continually expressed confidence that he will emerge victorious in Arizona and has called on Fox News and the AP to retract their premature calls.

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But why cheat in California? They don't need to do it to win there. ...

Cheaters, like liars, can't help themselves. It's part of their nature wherever they go, whatever they do.

But more than that, there are Republican Candidates on the rest of the ticket whose Votes need to be electronically (FRAUDULENTLY) changed to the Democrat Candidate. :mad:

Bobby Jo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the issues with polarization is that because of the two sides looking at the other as "evil" (even though both sides truly are to some degree) you have one side seeing it as "Justified" in committing voter fraud.

Then you have issues with the other side feeling "justified" in making false claims of voter fraud. Which will confound and obfuscate any genuine claims that there might have been.

Then the justified sides claiming illegalities on the part of either sides they are not a part of....each with Righteousness on their respective sides.

And I'd like to see the actual truth come out.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: historyb

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the issues with polarization is that because of the two sides looking at the other as "evil" (even though both sides truly are to some degree) you have one side seeing it as "Justified" in committing voter fraud.

Then you have issues with the other side feeling "justified" in making false claims of voter fraud. Which will confound and obfuscate any genuine claims that there might have been.

Then the justified sides claiming illegalities on the part of either sides they are not a part of....each with Righteousness on their respective sides.

And I'd like to see the actual truth come out.

*Sigh* the truth has come out it's just that the democrats and leftist media won't believe it or cover it. Trump's lawyer has practically been explaining that until he's blue in the face. One day they will all have to answer to God though,.. then they'll be the ones trying to explain themselves.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the issues with polarization is that because of the two sides looking at the other as "evil" (even though both sides truly are to some degree) ...

I don't disagree, but your "degrees" are some 95% to 5%, and hardly comparable!

Simply consider how many times Trump has been challenged to deny his "white supremacy", but Biden HAS a HISTORY of aligning himself with the Klu Klux Klan, and he's NEVER been asked that question.

So is the "polarization" due to OBJECTIVE FACTS, or is it due to SLANDEROUS ATTACKS?!?

Bobby Jo

Reactions: rjs330

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't disagree, but your "degrees" are some 95% to 5%, and hardly comparable!

Bobby Jo

Ok...
I can go along with that premise of you can tell me exactly the amount of feces included in a batch of brownies that makes them inedible to you? How much in a batch is acceptable to you?

A teaspoon?
A tablespoon
A cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.