Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to my online research, The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement, based in the United States. It is a pro-Trump pundit, which means its content is slanted and questionable.

Article Excerpt: Trump, QAnon and an impending judgment day: Behind the Facebook-fueled rise of The Epoch Times: The small New York-based nonprofit news outlet has spent more than $1.5 million on about 11,000 pro-Trump advertisements in the last six months, according to data from Facebook’s advertising archive — more than any organization outside of the Trump campaign itself, and more than most Democratic presidential candidates have spent on their own campaigns. Those video ads — in which unidentified spokespeople thumb through a newspaper to praise Trump, peddle conspiracy theories about the “Deep State,” and criticize “fake news” media — strike a familiar tone in the online conservative news ecosystem. The Epoch Times looks like many of the conservative outlets that have gained followings in recent years.

Associated Press:

View attachment 11596

Politico:

View attachment 11597

More fake news. The media is extremely left wing and show an anti conservative bias. Trump had one of, if the the highest negative news ratio of any president. The maim stream media is so liberally biased it's ridiculous.
Media Bias: Pretty Much All Of Journalism Now Leans Left, Study Shows

So, color me unsurprised that they would criticize the Epoch times. I would rather see them challenge the actual articles in the Epoch Times. Which ones are false? There is so much evidence of media bias on the main stream news sources.

So the Epoch Times is one that is far more trusted. It actually reports fairly. The liberal media refuses to recognize the TRUTH of the deep state and fake news. Why? Because it doesn't fit their liberal agenda.

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES THEY DID! -- But what puzzles me is that the Deep State has thrown everything at Trump that was in the "Play-Book" and FAILED. And so satan will have to arise out of the abyss to SOMEHOW murder both Trump & Pence, -- leaving Pelosi (or her replacement) as the new President.

So this will not be "simple" like the two Kennedy's, (JFK & RFK), but will apparently take much more. And toward this, I'm reminded of NIMROD, who was the most powerful warrior on the face of the earth, and how Abraham was the only man wise and experienced enough (due to his additional age) to have killed Nimrod. And where GOD has made TRUMP the most brilliant leader on the face of the earth, -- the only one powerful enough to defeat him is satan himself.

Or so I would propose! :)
Bobby Jo

Wait a minute, according to the media the deep state doesn't exist. It's a bunch of fake news! And we all trust the media right?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you have democrat communists that are the enemy of God, country, or anything good.
But then you have the booster, Christians, that don't even have a Bible and then you have Christians that think that biblical morals are old fashion and not relevant in our times. That biblical morals deny human and civil rights. The emergence of moralless Christians, is that a real thing?

View attachment 11598

Religion does not determine your reality.
Religion does not determine your morality

The moralless revolution
Moralless Revolution

In any case, religiosity is only loosely related to theology. That is, the beliefs and behaviors of religious people are not always in accordance with official religious doctrines. Instead, popular religiosity tends to be much more practical and intuitive.
Are religious people more moral?

Religion Doesn't Make People More Moral, Study Finds

Religion Doesn't Make People More Moral, Study Finds | Live Science

Belief in absolute moral truth rooted in God’s word is rapidly eroding among all American adults. This includes those who are both churched and unchurched, those belonging to every political segment, and from every age group. Even among those who do identify God as the source of truth, there is substantial rejection of any absolute standard of morality in American culture.
A Nation Unmoored – CRC Study Shows Americans Reject Moral Truth Rooted in God's Word | Arizona Christian University

Well the Bible does say there will be a falling away. Not surprised a bit.

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this is true, lforrest, why hasn't it been brought before the relevant courts? It seems to me that this allegation is not based upon any actual proof.

So far, there is not any proof of massive voter fraud as it has been charged that I know of. If Trump has it, he'd better bring it before the courts.

There's a good chance this latest Twitter rant of his is intentionally misleading and simply untrue. Considering his behavior, he probably construed the wording carefully to make it sound like he's an innocent victim. I don't think we should give any credence to what he says because he has habitually demonstrated that he can't be trusted to tell the truth. It's no secret that he is an pathological liar with narcissistic tendencies.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Not only do we see the lies of the "left", -- some anticipate future actions which could and SHOULD be taken by President Trump:

So given the presented perspective, -- I'd add that our government CANNOT DESTROY THE CIA, so thus the CIA MUST DESTROY OUR GOVERNMENT, including what Rev. 11 appears to identify as our President and Vice President.

AMAZING PERSPECTIVE and ANALYSIS,
Bobby Jo :)

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So also does the Hacking App's work to Change Votes.

At the end of the day if nothing stands up to proof for the courts there is no case to answer.
I would love to see fraud exposed and criminals shown for what they are, but it takes proof.
The trouble with elections for 150 million voters, is that number is so vast to find fraud etc is quite difficult.
To just say there is fraud is not good enough to stop the results of an election.

And you know you are in trouble if the other guy is so evil you cannot bear to cope with him.
I could cope with Trump and his extremes because it was style rather than substance. The trouble is today
style matters because of the culture we live in and it is always visible.

If we could see the truth, one would probably wonder how anything quite hangs together, but it does.
There is a problem in the electoral system and it is big money tying up politicians, and no president is powerful
enough to change this. Crowd funded politicians is a different ball game, and this way of representation is growing.
So I am optimistic that things will shift. What you need to realise is people are looking for recognition and respect, which
as loving people we are ready to give them. It is when labels become more important than individuals and their integrity
we have to be concerned.

So saying there is fraud in an election is fine, because you know of fraudulent activity. Claiming there is fraud hoping to find
it is just slander and fishing and the beginning of dictatorship, because the temptation to invent the evidence becomes unstoppable.
God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A Donald Trump tweet

“Nobody wants to report that Pennsylvania and Michigan didn’t allow our Poll Watchers and/or Vote Observers to Watch or Observe,” he wrote in a tweet that Twitter flagged for containing disputed information.
“This is responsible for hundreds of thousands of votes that should not be allowed to count. Therefore, I easily win both states. Report the news!”

This logic is if you do not have enough watchers of the election it is by definition void and corrupt. That is not how you define corruption, and for any leader to suggest that this proves they are the legitimate winner is insane.

If one wants to coup you say the government is too far gone and you have the supports and power to achieve this. If you have a fully functioning system and economy, taking this type of approach is becoming the enemy. People say initially this leader must know something we do not know, or else they would not behave like this, because we trust them. There comes a point when one realises they are just nuts and cannot accept they made a mistake and are clinging on for dear life. It is one reason why some are not suited to power, because they take the power and then refuse to give it up, because they are the right definers of what is best, and the office is their personal fiefdom.

How many believers made Trump their prophet, their messiah for kingdom USA, or in another language, MAGA.

It is sad when those who are meant to know the way of Jesus get so wrapped up in the world alternatives to their way of thinking are impossible to stand. God bless you

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...How many believers made Trump their ...
The real question is: How many believers have turned to the god of LIES?

And of course, what will be their reward?

Matt. 26:24 The Son of man goes as it is written of him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! It would have been better for that man if he had not been born.”

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President's Tweet:

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.”

If this is true, lforrest, why hasn't it been brought before the relevant courts? It seems to me that this allegation is not based upon any actual proof.

So far, there is not any proof of massive voter fraud as it has been charged that I know of. If Trump has it, he'd better bring it before the courts.

I expect he will, since he told the whole world.

It will be interesting, lforrest, to see what Trump has for proof concerning this allegation.

If I understand correctly, it's Trump 0, the courts 10. The lack of proof is telling that these allegations of fraud are largely delusional or false to their face. The lack of proof and the cases being offered are of such a nature, they may harm the professional reputation of the law firms involved.

If Trump cannot prove this latest series of allegations, it's time for him to concede the election, I think. At this point, if he doesn't concede, he's either being childish or patently dishonest about the outcome of the election.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It will be interesting, lforrest, to see what Trump has for proof concerning this allegation.

If I understand correctly, it's Trump 0, the courts 10. The lack of proof is telling that these allegations of fraud are largely delusional or false to their face. The lack of proof and the cases being offered are of such a nature, they may harm the professional reputation of the law firms involved.

If Trump cannot prove this latest series of allegations, it's time for him to concede the election, I think. At this point, if he doesn't concede, he's either being childish or patently dishonest about the outcome of the election.
He is being very smart...if he doesn't concede then it goes to Congress for a vote. Each state gets 1 vote and out of 52 states there are 36 Republicans.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your source is very ill informed....there is a great deal of evidence. And just in the last day or 2 Coomer has been fired...he ran the operation that built and programmed the voting machines.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your source is very ill informed....there is a great deal of evidence. And just in the last day or 2 Coomer has been fired...he ran the operation that built and programmed the voting machines.

We shall see, Heart2Soul, what proof Trump has. We'll see what the courts think about it.

I'm doubtful that there's any truth to the so-called Dominion allegations.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is being very smart...if he doesn't concede then it goes to Congress for a vote. Each state gets 1 vote and out of 52 states there are 36 Republicans.

It doesn't go to the Congress, Heart2Soul, at this point. If the certifications by the states indicate one candidate has won the election, that candidate becomes the President. Congress has no authority to overturn the results of an election, per se.

Now if Trump has proof of massive voter fraud, and the courts agree with this, then it could go to Congress for a vote. The problem, currently, is that Trump lacks the necessary proof. Another problem is that Trump is a notorious liar and his words aren't to be trusted. That doesn't help his case.

We need the proof on these allegations of fraud. Trump's outrage and words mean nothing.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Y ... just in the last day or 2 Coomer has been fired...he ran the operation that built and programmed the voting machines.

Unbelievable: 'Glitches' In Election Systems *May* Have Changed Results - Conservative Daily
Unbelievable: ‘Glitches’ In Election Systems *May* Have Changed Results
By Max McGuire/ 11/10/2020
We have done a deep dive into Dominion, as we covered on our podcast yesterday (we are now the #65 ranked political podcast in America!). As part of our attempts to investigate Antifa in Colorado, I have been logging onto Antifa “conference calls” (for lack of a better word). A few weeks ago, I was on one of those calls and heard a man named Eric Coomer, an executive at Dominion Voting Systems, reassure other leftists on the call that Trump could not win because he ‘made sure of it.’ As we investigated Coomer further, we found that he was rabidly anti-Trump and emphatically pro-Antifa. Not only was he rooting for Trump to lose, but he also wanted it to be by a huge margin so there would be “no recounts.”
... Eric Coomer posted on Facebook that wide margins and no recount was “from a professional standpoint, it’s [his] one and only hope.” ...

I'm SO GLAD somebody keeps up with BREAKING NEWS, because it ain't me! -- I had to do a "search" for this "Eric Coomer"! :D

Thanks H2S!
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was on one of those calls and heard a man named Eric Coomer, an executive at Dominion Voting Systems, reassure other leftists on the call that Trump could not win because he ‘made sure of it.’
Well, the truth about this conspiracy is now coming out in massive waves.

SPECIAL THANKS to The New York Times for Accidentally Providing the Data that Will Bring Down Biden and CRACK THE BIGGEST VOTE FRAUD IN HISTORY

Thank you, New York Times, for your best piece of real news in years!

On Tuesday we published our report on the widespread election night theft of votes from President Donald Trump to Joe Biden.

We obtained an unaudited analysis of data available for all the states looking for system glitches and other oddities in vote counts related to the Presidential race only.

We were led to a site on the Internet thedonald.win where someone who had seen our posts decided to run analysis himself. The author obtained data that has been passed around that was reportedly captured by the New York Times on election night. By examining the data the author was able to locate an instance where votes were switched from Trump to Biden so he decided to perform an analysis on the entire data set, starting with the states where Dominion voting machines are used.

The author also claims that the data is from Edison Research and it is the same data that is used for election coverage by at least ABC News, CBS News, CNN and NBC News. It is also used for the website of the NYT, and probably others as well.

Based on this initial analysis from The New York Times over 500,000 votes were identified that were switched from President Trump to Joe Biden. In addition to this hundreds of thousands of Trump votes were also deleted.

We now know there was tremendous fraud in the 2020 election. Joe Biden had zero support, and yet his vote count surpassed the greatest campaign in US history led by President Donald Trump.

We are supposed to believe Joe Biden defeated President Trump and at the same time the Democrats lost seats in the US House, a governorship, and state legislatures? This is highly improbable.

And thanks to The New York Times — we now have information that will take down Democrats and Joe Biden!

Thank you, New York Times!

SPECIAL THANKS to The New York Times for Accidentally Providing the Data that Will Bring Down Biden and CRACK THE BIGGEST VOTE FRAUD IN HISTORY

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't go to the Congress, Heart2Soul, at this point. If the certifications by the states indicate one candidate has won the election, that candidate becomes the President. Congress has no authority to overturn the results of an election, per se.

Now if Trump has proof of massive voter fraud, and the courts agree with this, then it could go to Congress for a vote. The problem, currently, is that Trump lacks the necessary proof. Another problem is that Trump is a notorious liar and his words aren't to be trusted. That doesn't help his case.

We need the proof on these allegations of fraud. Trump's outrage and words mean nothing.
You want proof...it's showing up everywhere.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What New Zealanders voted in again is the miniature version of what a Biden in the US will do......they both have something in common....people cannot critically think about their futures because they are lazy and deserve their new norms.....Tyrants love it...

New Zealand in Tyranny: How could this happen?
TOPICS:International PoliticsMandatesNew Zealand
photo_2020-11-11-11.32.41.jpeg

POSTED BY: VAXXTERADMIN3 11/11/2020

By Rachael Parsons, Journalist and Vaxxter Contributor

Freedom-loving and free-thinking New Zealanders are dismayed by the results of the country’s recent general election. The southern hemisphere country has just re-elected a socialist Government with an increased vote, giving it a “mandate” to further take away freedom during a crisis of Covid-19 madness. Why would a country re-elect a nanny state Government promising more socialist tyranny? It is almost beyond belief.

The result of the US 2020 election stalemate is nervously awaited by New Zealanders. Some see a Biden win as a coup for the Left worldwide and a result that is likely to strengthen the New Zealand socialist agenda. The NZ government and media seem to dislike current US President Donald Trump, his actions, comments, and policies, and are excited about the potential for a Biden win. The American Democrats are apparently excited to embrace a communist-type, totalitarian, socialist government for Americans. They seem to be cheering on another “leader” who is willing to bow to climate change mantras and Covid hysteria, just like New Zealanders. The media in both countries have played a large part is promoting these tyrannical agendas. A.

During the New Zealand election, a freedom movement called Advance New Zealand formed a new political party which was quickly censored, maligned, slandered, and laughed at. Its leaders were labeled “conspiracy theorists” because they dared to challenge the official narrative. Voters largely ignored Advance New Zealand, preferring to go with the two usual left and right parties but predominantly leaned toward the left socialists. If nothing is done to stop the country’s direction, New Zealanders will one day wake up to “conspiracy facts” with more than a tinge of regret. Citizens around the world should take heed of this sort of apathy before it is too late.

This is what the majority of the electorate voted for:

• A government prepared to use rolling lockdowns to eliminate a virus with a fatality rate similar to a bad influenza season….until a vaccine is available.
  • A government that ran one of the strictest lockdowns in the world despite a low case number. It credits the lockdown for keeping the death rate at 24 even though more and more evidence shows lockdowns do not solve pandemics.
  • A government that introduced draconian laws of overreach due to the Covid-19 “pandemic”, including the powers to remove people from their homes to detention centers.
  • A government that legislated and passed some of the most liberal abortion laws in the world and is introducing euthanasia.
  • A government targeting farmers in the name of “climate change, making it hard for them to survive.
  • A government that has provisions for mandatory vaccination and plans to possibly link returning to work with vaccination status.
  • A government that has made suicide stats hard to find
  • A government that has increased the national debt to alarmingly high levels through its response to the pandemic.
  • A government that handed out money to the mainstream media to keep them afloat during the pandemic and an election campaign.
  • A government that allocated public funding for a documentary which was nothing more than a vicious smear attack on the co-leader of one of the minor political parties speaking the truth and trying to hold the current government to account.
  • A government treating its citizens like children in a nanny state in the midst of Covid-19 madness.
  • A government that allowed parts of the country to be sold to China.
  • A government committed to implementing the globalist socialist Agenda 21 and 30 plans.
Why would people re-elect this Government during a time of Covid-19 madness?
Maybe some votes were swayed by the handouts such as job subsidies and business tax breaks, which held the unemployment statistics down and helped people get by. It could have been the propaganda pumped out day and night by the mainstream media who seemed to idolize leader Jacinda Ardern and relish being her government’s PR arm. Perhaps some people loved being “looked after” and “kept safe” by their government. Perhaps most were too busy to do their own research.

But to thinking, freedom-loving discerning New Zealanders, the result of the country’s October 17 election holds great concern. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern says her Government now has a “clear mandate from the people” to keep rolling out its harsh programs, using the word “accelerate” in her victory speech.

How could the people of New Zealand choose this? Could election-fraud be the cause of her victory, similar to what we are seeing in US elections? I have worked in two previous elections and been involved in vote-counting. In my experience, the system is very robust and there are many checks and balances in place to avoid tampering. However, the results are puzzling.

For instance, Advance New Zealand had a huge social media following, surpassing the major political parties but only secured one percent of the vote. Perhaps this was partly due to Facebook removing its page and perhaps it was the concerted media campaign to discredit the party. It was expected that many farmers, unhappy with the Labour and Green Government’s assault on the viability of their industry, would vote Right. But Ardern’s Labour Party won seats and party vote tallies in electorates sectors it hadn’t won for years.

Propaganda, unquestioning worship, the need to be rescued
Perhaps voters have been hoodwinked by a sly propaganda campaign. Maybe they gave in to their own inability to believe the truth because it’s just too unpleasant. Many have elevated Ardern to hero status and even primary school children wrote her a thank you note, praising her for keeping New Zealand safe and potentially saving their lives.

Ardern was quick to “thank” the New Zealand “team” of 5 million workers for being kind and keeping everyone safe during the pandemic. Ironically, she is thanking them for something they had no choice but to do without breaking the law. What a good ploy: get the public to think they had a choice and then thank them for being good “children”.

Apparently, this approach appeals to people who have a craving for strong parental figures. They fail to realize there are no perfect parents or nor are there perfect authority figures. Always remember that tyrannical leaders thrive under unquestioning worship.

Then there are the people who are naïve and wrongly assume every authority figure is honest and upright in an idealistic sort of way. They really believe political leaders play by the same rules as the common folk. These gullible people succumb to their false campaign promises and seem to have no capacity to see that they are being deceived.

Psychology Today psychiatrist and writer Jean Kim says people who feel weak or uncertain are attracted to charismatic types of people who come across as secure and self-confident. These trains help politicians gain a sense of power in uncertain situations. Many people flock after these political “leaders” because they want to be rescued and have their problems taken care of by others. Kim says that these folks “can feel safe on the sideline.”

-----contd-----

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo
Status
Not open for further replies.