Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A need for more critical thinking

A person can be brainwashed within weeks.
Fear is a key componate in brainwashing.
Fear of Getting Poor school grades.
Fear of going to hell.
Fear of losing ones freebie living off govt's.

Critical thinking is Not an option for a person to know what that means, let alone consider that an Option, who has been under the Thumb of Fear from cradle to adulthood.

Their Fed up Reaction, is Not by critical thinking, but rather outbursts of pent up Emotions, indoctrination and physical Destruction.

Observed daily.

Reactions: APAK

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CNN- Advertisers, short list.

Career Builder.com 800-638-4212
Johnson & Johnson 732-524-0400
US Home Auction 800-793-6107
Jitterbug 800-918-8543
Zurich Financial Services (online)
Cisco 800-553-6387
Exxon Mobile 972-444-1000
Joseph A Banks 800-999-7472
Hyundai 800-633-5151
Dodge 800-853-1403
Astra Zeneca 800-236-9933
Sprint 888-211-4727
Nextel 800-639-6111
Monex Precious Metals 800-444-8317
Select Quote 800-777-8300
Wells Fargo 800-869-3557
Aarp 888-687-2277
Phillips Norelco 212-850-5000
Geico 800-861-8380
Boston Market 800-365-7000
Overstock.com 800-843-2446
Liberty Medical 800-970-4831
Live Well Financial 800-917-1170
University of Phoenix (online)
Partnership for Prescription Assistance 888-477-2669
Ehealth services 800-977-8860

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The media called the election when it has no authority to do so... Right???

Correct.
The pretend News organizations Media is designed to Cause a Frenzy...
That IS Their "get Rich Scheme"...and has proved a Success.

Correct.
News media has No Lawful Authority or Power to "Decide" an Official Outcome of an election.

Taken

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
:eek: Utter nonsense!

LOL-
It has nothing to do with LOGIC or an uninformed outsiders OPINION!

Not having the LAWFUL Number of POLL WATCHERS....WHICH "IS" SET BY US LAW...DUH...
IS VIOLATION of the LAW!!!

That IS Corruption!!

Law 101!

Elections are held and it is a question of counting the votes. It is time consuming and simple.
Poll watchers are there to verify the results and the process. If there are not enough poll watchers or they cannot be hired, simply because not enough people want to waste their time watching a simple process, this does not change the result or the process.

When you use the term utter nonsense, we have to part company. A lot of things in life are done on trust. We trust our food is safe and clean, that in restaurants the food is prepared in clean kitchens. Random inspections are used to check that this is being adhered to, and occasionally problems are found. Equally clean water, supply of electricity, processing of waste water etc. Trust is part of our system.

You have turned a lack of inspection into corruption. As the courts have ruled this is not illegal or invalidating the election.
Whatever my opinion is does not change the reality, I am just pointing it out. It amazes me you guys want to believe such obvious lies and exaggeration. But then this comes from the line of argument I am safer with a semi-automatic rifle that can kill me in 1 second, than not having access to such weapons. The logic does not seem to go beyond of course we can kill one another, but speaking through the issues is much better. I am much less likely to be shot if I am not a threat, unless the other guy is nuts, which probably means I am going to dies anyway.

One guy reconned he could shoot someone dead in 2 seconds if confronted. It is just stupid, because as the police too often find out the guy with the gun does not give you 2 seconds.

So with the election, what is really being said is the democrats are so evil, better overthrow democracy than accept they won. This is the logic of spoilt children who are too privileged for their own good. God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You seem confused...
It is England, that is a part of a United KINGDOM.
It is England, that has a "Prime" MINISTER.
It is England, that has, exalts and Bows to "Kings and Queens."

America's Greatness...
Was Breaking AWAY from England...and her Exalting of men as Royal Kings and Ministers
And Instead Establishing A Nation on God, His Principles, His Standards, His Trust, His Ministering Lord.
And when what was Established is faltering...
Yep ... EFFORT to Restore is A goal.
No need it be dependent upon an outsiders Approval or Liking.

History makes me laugh. Until 1945 as a citizen of the uk I did not really have rights. Democracy in the real sense only happened after that. What we have now with the internet and social media is something again very different. Access to everything is now possible which is great. But it takes time for the majority to educate themselves and then get to see what is real and what is false. It takes time, and it is starting. Censorship in a proper way is beginning. Making provocative statements or exaggerated claims can now be questioned real time. Lying is not really possible, because so many can quickly counter the false narrative.

What is shocking is Trump lying so openly and thinking he is right, but insane groups are prepared to lie constantly to provoke tumult.
Am I english? I am a Londoner, a part of an international community, where 50% probably come from outside the uk.
I do not know another part of the country that well, and it raises the question of what currently does it mean to be a particular nationality.
I have 2 major influences, english and danish culture. I think the idea of a Queen or King comes from a different era and has run its course. I think identity and nationality with global travel and international relationships is growing. My kids have an australian, a scot and an english man with american and scottish ancestry. We identify to certain outlooks and cultural attitudes, but certainly not one national identity.
The USA is changing with latin american citizens soon becoming the majority. What we all aspire to is opportunity and freedom, which is something I love, and would encourage anyone to explore. God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Isn't it a black and white situation now???
The media called the election when it has no authority to do so... Right???
The election hasn't been officially called by the electoral department and will be done so by the courts... Any corrections???

I think you have got the authority the wrong way round. The counters of votes are the authority who wins or loses once confirmed. Before the confirmation it is useful to predict the likely outcome, to a point where it cannot be challenged or over turned. The press as news media fight to be the first group to rightly predict the outcome, and want a reputation of getting it right, thereby securing readers and followers.

To say the press then call the election is therefore wrong, they state in their mind the called candidate will be the winner. It is up to the readers to agree with this call or not as they deem fit. What is unusual is Trump refusing to admit the call is correct, but without a counter story that makes sense. The fear is this lack of acceptance is grounded on delusion not a good strategy, which is bad for him and the country. But then Trump has a prophet complex which so called christian leaders have given him. As he would put it staying optimistic can make it a reality, which is the prosperity gospel approach to life, imagine wealth and you will have it.

There is truth in fighting for a dream, but not that it is inevitable without hard work. God bless you

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...a question of counting the votes....It is time consuming and simple.

Seems another American LAW you are not acquainted with, but have an Opinion.

It's a question of Counting ONLY LAWFUL Votes.
It's a question of Honorable of Dishonorable people Appointed TO Counts votes.

God is Watching.
Lawful Appointed Poll Watchers were barred.
Not a big mystery, thieves regularly act under the cloak of Darkness.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A person can be brainwashed within weeks.
Fear is a key componate in brainwashing.
Fear of Getting Poor school grades.
Fear of going to hell.
Fear of losing ones freebie living off govt's.

Critical thinking is Not an option for a person to know what that means, let alone consider that an Option, who has been under the Thumb of Fear from cradle to adulthood.

Their Fed up Reaction, is Not by critical thinking, but rather outbursts of pent up Emotions, indoctrination and physical Destruction.

Observed daily.
That type of 'fed up' is out of true awareness over time, that does not require any deep thought....

Reactions: Taken

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Seems another American LAW you are not acquainted with, but have an Opinion.

It's a question of Counting ONLY LAWFUL Votes.
It's a question of Honorable of Dishonorable people Appointed TO Counts votes.

God is Watching.
Lawful Appointed Poll Watchers were barred.
Not a big mystery, thieves regularly act under the cloak of Darkness.

Please stand up and show the illegal votes.
You are claiming there is grounds for illegal behaviour. Prove it.
What has been stated by the administrators of the election is how they have behaved and why.
If they have been negligent or criminal, show it. Take them to court.

Judges have thrown out, literally thrown out, such accusations because of hearsay evidence.

A lot of people do not understand the legal difference between I saw, I heard and here is the paper showing an illegal ballot.
Without the illegal ballot, it is just conjecture. I can see a van drawing up to a building. I can believe it is full of something wrong or something ok. Until one shows the illegal nature of the contents of the van it is just a witness a van drew up. So what.

And sadly there can be fraud because proof is not found, but that is how the law works, and how the boundary between what is provable and what might have been taking place.

I work in IT and when software fails you have to come up with theories. I suggested to one organisation that maybe their database routines had caused the failure. They got angry at me for suggesting such a thing. In the end it turned out a developer had left a routine in their program that corrupted the data in testing. This is fine, because we found out why things went wrong so our trust in the process could continue. What seems to be failing here is the acceptance of trust and how you resolve apparent issues.

It concerns me that believers should fall for lies, and not know how to discern truth from fiction. The art of maturity is to see the tell-tale signs of behaviour and error, covering something up. And yes there are always problems, but it is a question of compromise and control. You put in systems that catch out as much as you can, and make sure close counts etc get special treatment to eliminate all problems.
In 2000 it was a few hundred votes in Florida, which would have gone on forever without intervention. This is just how things play out.

God bless you

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until 1945 as a citizen of the uk I did not really have rights.

• Democracy in the real sense only happened after that.
• Access to everything is now possible which is great
Censorship in a proper way is beginning. [/QUOTE]

You have no idea what you just exposed....and purport to Favor.
Reel 'em in, bury 'em whole.

•Even an unwise child will flock to a "Giver" of Candy, and not Know the "giver" is also his "taker" of life.
•You completely ignore the Factor of the "giver" empowered to be the "taker".

:eek:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Go forward 12 weeks, Trump is no longer president, is standing trial for fraud and slander, what then?
At what point do you leave this magic show of demonising people, and just accept the compromise of democracy.

It has been going on our whole lives, election after election. What is so different now?
Without the Facebook special data, Trump would have never won. I think it is this reality of the shifting of society to the more middle ground that is such an issue to core american voters.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have no idea what you just exposed....and purport to Favor.
Reel 'em in, bury 'em whole.

•Even an unwise child will flock to a "Giver" of Candy, and not Know the "giver" is also his "taker" of life.
•You completely ignore the Factor of the "giver" empowered to be the "taker".

:eek:

Do not understand what you are referring to?
What I am referring to is my generation were the first not to be uneducated working class people trapped in poverty.
The beginning of consumerism and daily heating, internal toilets, washing machines, cookers, changed peoples lives.
You cannot separate this affect from the political expressions of people.

There is a serious structural and philosophical divide which is shown by Venezuela where great wealth has been squandered and the country destroyed. This is when hatred of people and ideas becomes dominant rather than encouraging good businesses to prosper.
God bless you

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please stand up and show the illegal votes.
You are claiming there is grounds for illegal behaviour. Prove it.

YET another American Law you seem to be uninformed of.

I have ZERO obligation to PROVE Anything to Anyone regarding Voter Fraud!

I have a RIGHT TO Speak Freely.
I have a RIGHT TO Not Speak when Demanded.

You are concerned with LIES...as should everyone...who fails to know the TRUTH.

You continue to rely on your Opinions as your Truths, (as if they carry merit in America), while continuing to Demonstrate you have no knowledge of American Laws.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
YET another American Law you seem to be uninformed of.

I have ZERO obligation to PROVE Anything to Anyone regarding Voter Fraud!

I have a RIGHT TO Speak Freely.
I have a RIGHT TO Not Speak when Demanded.

You are concerned with LIES...as should everyone...who fails to know the TRUTH.

You continue to rely on your Opinions as your Truths, (as if they carry merit in America), while continuing to Demonstrate you have no knowledge of American Laws.

I am not sure what you trying to say. Freedom of expression is something we all can do in any country, legal or illegal.
Laws only allow the courts to prosecute people for breaking them, it does not mean people are free or not free.

Society always finds a way round laws, because basic needs are always present and people will get a view no matter what the authorities may or may not think.

A lie is simply something invented that does not reflect the truth. So a fair election with a fair result is a lie to call fraudulent and stolen.
Repeating a lie does not make it true. In history our culture has learnt liars believe their lies, but must always be opposed and shown the truth because the alternative is to live as if the lies are true. This unfortunately leads to social decay and the compromised prospering.

What is often confused is social behaviour driven by need balanced with education and support for young people as they grow and develop. Building bigger prisons and punishing people for social trauma from which they appear to have no exit does not help. Bringing love and the gospel, maturity and a good way of anger management changes peoples lives and gives them hope. Maybe some believers have yet to discover this for themselves so react as if a loving changed heart is something of eternal significance. God bless you

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do not understand what you are referring to?

I know.
And THAT is the Big Picture Problem...
"IN" the world politically and "OF" the world religiously...
And religiously, why ONLY few are chosen.
And politically, why the Majority (you foresee)... are running to the Big Picture Demise.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Society always finds a way round laws.

• Gods Laws are to Control, that which has no Standards or Principles of self-Control.
• Man's unscrouplous Laws are to Control Everyone and Every Thing...and Obedience begins with Candy.

A lie is simply something invented that does not reflect the truth.

A Lie is opposition to Truth.
Not every person has the Same Truth.
"Some" are in Agreement with Gods Truth...
"Many" are Not.
Different Standards, Different Principles.

Reactions: 101G

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go forward 12 weeks, Trump is no longer president, is standing trial for fraud and slander, what then?

I'm sure he realizes that his days are numbered because the State of New York wants to talk to him about his taxes. I've compared Trump to a mob boss because he seems to think he's above the law. The feds couldn't get any criminal charges to stick on Al Capone, so he was convicted and imprisoned on tax fraud. I can't help but wonder if Donald J. Trump will face the same fate as Capone by being convicted of tax fraud too.

Reactions: 101G

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES THEY DID! -- But what puzzles me is that the Deep State has thrown everything at Trump that was in the "Play-Book" and FAILED. And so satan will have to arise out of the abyss to SOMEHOW murder both Trump & Pence, -- leaving Pelosi (or her replacement) as the new President.

So this will not be "simple" like the two Kennedy's, (JFK & RFK), but will apparently take much more. And toward this, I'm reminded of NIMROD, who was the most powerful warrior on the face of the earth, and how Abraham was the only man wise and experienced enough (due to his additional age) to have killed Nimrod. And where GOD has made TRUMP the most brilliant leader on the face of the earth, -- the only one powerful enough to defeat him is satan himself.

Or so I would propose! :)
Bobby Jo
Are you saying Nimrod was a type of Trump, and Abraham was a type of satan???

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure he realizes that his days are numbered because the State of New York wants to talk to him about his taxes. I've compared Trump to a mob boss because he seems to think he's above the law. The feds couldn't get any criminal charges to stick on Al Capone, so he was convicted and imprisoned on tax fraud. I can't help but wonder if Donald J. Trump will face the same fate as Capone by being convicted of tax fraud too.

I agree, Seven of Nine. People need to realize how much the view of Trump will change in several years.

He's in a dire fiscal and legal situation. Given his finances, he'll probably lose his airplane, Trump Tower, Mar a Lago, and most of his golf courses to creditors. Perhaps he'll manage to keep one or two of his golf courses, maybe even end up living in a house on one of those golf courses. Given his ego, and identity, was wrapped up in the appearance of wealth, this will hit him very hard. He'll be angry, more prone to deception and self deception. This heady psychological mixture steeping in his head may end in him having more delusions that may further remove him from reality. He won't have that patina of friendliness that endeared him to many of his supporters. The patina was always just that, an appearance. It was an appearance that largely covered up the malice of a person who lies to others. A liar doesn't respect the persons he or she lies to. In this case, Trump lied to the American people and now more and more people resent it.

Since Trump maintained that he was above the law, his lawlessness in office and in the acquisition of his office will finally come out. This will be more of a revelation to people of who Trump is. The public anger directed at him will be even more pronounced if he pardons himself, his associates, and the Trump Organization, attempting to put himself out of the reach of the law. People will ask, is it right that some people are to be accountable to the law and others are free from it? Is Trump right in saying that he can murder someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it? Is this lawlessness to be expected by our politicians and leaders?

But let us return to the election. If I understand correctly, it's Trump 0, the courts 10. The lack of proof is telling that these allegations of fraud are largely delusional or false to their face.

The Dominion voting systems allegations are the latest to come down. Have there been any forensic tests of the Dominion machines to provide proof that they've thrown the election to Biden? The answer is no. They are only a Republican supposition to explain a result of the election. Now Biden and the Democrats could make the same identical supposition and charge that the machines failed to count all the Democratic votes. But, of course, the courts aren't interested in suppositions by either party. The courts want the facts. This means that the Dominion voting systems allegations are going to fail in court once again. Then it will be Trump 0, the courts 11. At this point, the law firms representing the Trump campaign are going to be entering into a peculiar danger. The lack of proof and the cases being offered are of such a nature, they may harm the professional reputation of the law firms involved. Why would a law firm risk its livelihood attempting to support causes that are manifestly false to their face and already lost?

If Trump cannot prove this latest series of allegations, it's time for him to concede the election, I think. At this point, if he doesn't concede, he's either being childish or patently dishonest about the outcome of the election.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.