Prince Michael the cat, really funny!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose ... Another cute one.

LOL except for the beginning (I'm sure that Michael wasn't harmed in any way, shape, or form cause there's no doubt in my mind that his daddy loves him to pieces. :)) he actually looked like he was enjoying that. :D

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL except for the beginning (I'm sure that Michael wasn't harmed in any way, shape, or form cause there's no doubt in my mind that his daddy loves him to pieces. :)) he actually looked like he was enjoying that. :D

I watched a video on how Aaron makes these videos. He uses a stuffed cat body for stunts so Michael is safe.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ROTFL!!! One of the few videos of his that I actually laughed out loud in the parts where that one guy hit in the head with the chopsticks, Michael was kissing the other cat's foot, and the girl talking in the car turned into that dude. :D I wonder how he makes these things, that was one of his best though. LOL XDDD!!! :D

Reactions: Debp