PRO-HAMAS AND PRO-LGBT CRAZIES TIED AT THE HIP

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In the late 1960s, while on leave from the Air Force, I came home to see my family in New York City. At that time, I was following the political upheaval that had gripped Ireland. I learned that Bernadette Devlin, the Irish firebrand, was in town, so I went to hear her address before a large indoor crowd in midtown Manhattan. I was not pleased by what I heard.

Devlin wasn’t the problem: the problem was that although this happening was billed as an Irish event, it was taken over by activists representing every left-wing cause imaginable. The war on Vietnam, the oppression of minorities, Indians, women, prisoners, students—you name it—that’s what carried the day. In short, the radicals had no interest in discussing conditions in Ireland. They simply hijacked the event to mouth their own litany of grievances.

Nothing has changed. The Left is capable of finding oppression in a box of cereal. Moreover, they are masters at linking together causes that appear to be unconnected. The same phenomenon is taking place today.

The pro-Hamas crazies have taken up the LGBT cause. Never mind that the former are known for hating and killing the latter, they have found a common enemy. That common enemy is Western civilization. And since Jews and Christians are the face of Western civilization, they are targeted, though for different reasons.

The Western haters loathe Jews because they are seen as European colonizers. But as even the New York Times recently acknowledged, “Jews have been indigenous to the Holy Land for millenniums,” and “more than half of Israel’s population are Mizrahi Jews of Middle Eastern and North African descent who have often fled Arab persecution.”

The Western haters loathe Christians because their idea of sexual freedom is genital liberation. By contrast, Christian sexual ethics, as made explicit in Catholic social teachings, is based on restraint; promiscuity is taboo.

Therefore, what unites the haters are twisted notions of liberation, one political, the other sexual. Their hatred of Israel and the United States, in particular, is what animates them.

Proof of this mindset can be seen by considering the comments and voting choices made by the most left-wing segment of the Democratic Party. They are united against Israel, and they are rabid proponents of the Equality Act (it would force Catholic doctors and hospitals to perform abortions and sex-reassignment surgery).

1. Res. 771: “Standing with Israel as it defends itself against the barbaric war launched by Hamas and other terrorists.”
Voting “Nay” were:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY)
Rep. Ilhan Omar (MN)
Rep. Rashida Tlaib (MI)
Rep. Jamaal Bowman (NY)
Rep. Cori Bush (MO)
Rep. Summer Lee (PA)

Voting “Present” were:

Rep. Ayanna Pressley (MA) *
Rep. Greg Casar (TX)
Rep. Pramila Jayapal (WA) *

* They subsequently voted against a House resolution condemning Islamist terrorism against Jews on college campuses.

All nine of them co-sponsored the Equality Act.

The same phenomenon is happening outside of Congress.

• The leader of an LGBTQ group at Columbia University barred supporters of Israel from attending an upcoming black lesbian event.
  • “Queers for Palestine” show up at rallies in New York City. The leader shouts “F*** Israel.”
  • “Palestinian liberation is black liberation” is their mantra.
  • “Reproductive justice means free Palestine” is a popular banner.
The conflation of political liberation and sexual liberation is traceable to the cultural Marxists of the Frankfurt School in the late 1920s and early 1930s in Germany. In the mid-1930s, the major figures moved to New York City, laying anchor at Columbia University. I hasten to add that Marx himself hated the family as much as he hated capitalism.

Wilhelm Reich was perhaps the most crazed member of the Frankfurt School. He hated Catholicism and was known as the “Father of the Sexual Revolution.” He said there could be no political revolution without first witnessing a sexual revolution. Feminists such as Shulamith Firestone in the 1960s took the same position. Transgender and lesbian professor Judith Butler is the most famous contemporary writer conflating these twin causes.

Marx abandoned his family, impregnated his maid (never supporting his son), and ripped off his parents. Reich was convicted of fraud and died in prison. Firestone was mentally ill. And Butler likes to be called “they.”

These are the kinds of dysfunctional and miserable persons who have given voice to the current state of madness.
source

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the late 1960s, while on leave from the Air Force, I came home to see my family in New York City. At that time, I was following the political upheaval that had gripped Ireland. I learned that Bernadette Devlin, the Irish firebrand, was in town, so I went to hear her address before a large indoor crowd in midtown Manhattan. I was not pleased by what I heard.

Devlin wasn’t the problem: the problem was that although this happening was billed as an Irish event, it was taken over by activists representing every left-wing cause imaginable. The war on Vietnam, the oppression of minorities, Indians, women, prisoners, students—you name it—that’s what carried the day. In short, the radicals had no interest in discussing conditions in Ireland. They simply hijacked the event to mouth their own litany of grievances.

Nothing has changed. The Left is capable of finding oppression in a box of cereal. Moreover, they are masters at linking together causes that appear to be unconnected. The same phenomenon is taking place today.

The pro-Hamas crazies have taken up the LGBT cause. Never mind that the former are known for hating and killing the latter, they have found a common enemy. That common enemy is Western civilization. And since Jews and Christians are the face of Western civilization, they are targeted, though for different reasons.

The Western haters loathe Jews because they are seen as European colonizers. But as even the New York Times recently acknowledged, “Jews have been indigenous to the Holy Land for millenniums,” and “more than half of Israel’s population are Mizrahi Jews of Middle Eastern and North African descent who have often fled Arab persecution.”

The Western haters loathe Christians because their idea of sexual freedom is genital liberation. By contrast, Christian sexual ethics, as made explicit in Catholic social teachings, is based on restraint; promiscuity is taboo.

Therefore, what unites the haters are twisted notions of liberation, one political, the other sexual. Their hatred of Israel and the United States, in particular, is what animates them.

Proof of this mindset can be seen by considering the comments and voting choices made by the most left-wing segment of the Democratic Party. They are united against Israel, and they are rabid proponents of the Equality Act (it would force Catholic doctors and hospitals to perform abortions and sex-reassignment surgery).

1. Res. 771: “Standing with Israel as it defends itself against the barbaric war launched by Hamas and other terrorists.”
Voting “Nay” were:

Rep. Ilhan Omar (MN)
Rep. Rashida Tlaib (MI)
Rep. Jamaal Bowman (NY)
Rep. Cori Bush (MO)
Rep. Summer Lee (PA)

Voting “Present” were:

Rep. Greg Casar (TX)

* They subsequently voted against a House resolution condemning Islamist terrorism against Jews on college campuses.

• The leader of an LGBTQ group at Columbia University barred supporters of Israel from attending an upcoming black lesbian event.
  • “Queers for Palestine” show up at rallies in New York City. The leader shouts “F*** Israel.”
The conflation of political liberation and sexual liberation is traceable to the cultural Marxists of the Frankfurt School in the late 1920s and early 1930s in Germany. In the mid-1930s, the major figures moved to New York City, laying anchor at Columbia University. I hasten to add that Marx himself hated the family as much as he hated capitalism.

Wilhelm Reich was perhaps the most crazed member of the Frankfurt School. He hated Catholicism and was known as the “Father of the Sexual Revolution.” He said there could be no political revolution without first witnessing a sexual revolution. Feminists such as Shulamith Firestone in the 1960s took the same position. Transgender and lesbian professor Judith Butler is the most famous contemporary writer conflating these twin causes.

Marx abandoned his family, impregnated his maid (never supporting his son), and ripped off his parents. Reich was convicted of fraud and died in prison. Firestone was mentally ill. And Butler likes to be called “they.”

These are the kinds of dysfunctional and miserable persons who have given voice to the current state of madness.
source
There is more at stake then some left-right sided battle. From a earth standpoint, the US has just deployed a nuclear submarine in the area. Israel is NATO. So if drawn into the conflict could start a war. Hopefully not a nuclear war.

I'm still more concerned about the Ukraine conflict.

I don't think the left's sickness is going to shock anyone these days. Any kind of ill works are possible for them.

Reactions: Illuminator

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Voting “Nay” were:

Rep. Ilhan Omar (MN)
Rep. Rashida Tlaib (MI)
Rep. Jamaal Bowman (NY)
Rep. Cori Bush (MO)
Rep. Summer Lee (PA)

Voting “Present” were:

Rep. Greg Casar (TX)

source
I recognize all those names and to me they are all dysfunctional extremists who want to tear down our country and Christian values, life with them in charge would be grim dystopia.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recognize all those names and to me they are all dysfunctional extremists who want to tear down our country and Christian values, life with them in charge would be grim dystopia.

There were nuke boats with each task force. Heaven help Iran should they make an attempt to hit either carrier ........The Iranian Navy and Air Forces will be gone within an afternoon ....The AWAKs have all naval and air forces monitored at all times. The satellites have every military facility monitored. To those kids watching everything ......this is just a bigger game board......

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Palestinian/ Israel conflict is not so much about who is evil and/or guilty of atrocities....

It is about who has the most successful propaganda campaign and which set of rhetoric you want to believe.

Israel has Doxing campaigns....where people who try to pull down posters are caught and publicly humiliated. Often losing their careers or ability to have one.
Palestinians/Hamas claims Jews secretly rule the world, drink blood, and target children. The obviously phoney pallywood videos are only believable if you want them to be.

There is a winning side to all of this....THE TRUTH.

The truth is that the Jewish state of Israel is brutal and greatly oversold at the same time. They understand that dead customers don't buy anything. They are friendly to the US because we pay them.
The Palestinians are a group made out of whole cloth that nobody has ever had the stomach to exterminate. Many Middle Eastern nations have started because of this group destabilizing their governments (Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and etc). And today they are a political football in Middle Eastern politics. It's not that any ME Country actually cares....but their populace does because of their constant propaganda campaigns. So they give lip service to these schlubs.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the hook is Hamas would happily behead LGBTQ'S.
Yup
The truth is that the Jewish state of Israel is brutal and greatly oversold at the same time. They understand that dead customers don't buy anything. They are friendly to the US because we pay them.
The Palestinians are a group made out of whole cloth that nobody has ever had the stomach to exterminate. Many Middle Eastern nations have started because of this group destabilizing their governments (Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and etc). And today they are a political football in Middle Eastern politics. It's not that any ME Country actually cares....but their populace does because of their constant propaganda campaigns. So they give lip service to these schlubs.

I don't think that is the truth at all. Understanding the conflict in the Middle East is easy. Yes, I said it! You just have to think in terms of fundamentals from a historical perspective. The thread below delves into it.

Christians against nationalism or accept the lie that America is not and never was a Christian nation are misguided. The term “Zionism” often seems to be used with a negative connotation. Here, I lay out the reasons why the civilized nations of the world, in general, and America, in particular, should be a radical supporter of Zionism:
  1. Foundation of Western Civilization
  2. Right of Conquest & Balfour Declaration
  3. UN Palestinian Mandate
  4. Islamic Jihad At Odds with Civilization Since Inception
  5. Only Democracy in Middle East
  6. Base of Operations in Middle East
Hamas are but one group of Islamic Jihadi's who rule the arab world. Do you want God to 'find peace' with evil?

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's quite an imaginative picture. Radical terrorist Muslims working in concert with Sodoms alphabet crew?

Irans Mahmoud Ahmadinejad made a U.S tour of American colleges years ago. During that tour he once proclaimed there were no gays living in Iran,where Sharia law is standard.

He smiled as his remarks were met with a chorus of boos, and jeering, and sundry insults. However,he was telling the truth.

There were not then as there are not now any gays living in Iran.
Because if they come out of the closet there they'll shortly find themselves being thrown from a roof,or burned alive.

HAMAS working with Sodoms alphabet crew? Um,no.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pro-Hamas crazies have taken up the LGBT cause

Or the other way around. But, as I mentioned before, it's really all the same players involved. None of this is organic. In 2020, they used BLM to riot and cause chaos. And here we are approaching another election year, and it will be the pro-Hamas crowd rioting and causing chaos. Make no mistake, this is all about the election.

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or the other way around. But, as I mentioned before, it's really all the same players involved. None of this is organic. In 2020, they used BLM to riot and cause chaos. And here we are approaching another election year, and it will be the pro-Hamas crowd rioting and causing chaos. Make no mistake, this is all about the election.

Yes,dividing the nation, perpetuating an atmosphere of dread and fear, causing citizens to pick a side,party,that will make it all better is political business as usual.

I've long thought there really isn't a two party adversarial system in America.

Rather,they're more like those actors in pro wrestling. Professionals working out a prearranged match and outcome just to stir up the crowd who for the most part think it's all real.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jericho

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No surprise that The head of the Queers is totally Satanic ! and totally deranged, it's a freak show in fact and, they support the very people who will only be to willing to kill them all, such a people would cut their head off directly without any regard at all what so ever !

Queers like that love dicing with death in fact ! because they are total morons in fact. they sell themselves out to the Devil in fact, that's what they are peddling in fact ! for they know they are going to Hell. The work to corrupt children etc etc in fact for they are depraved.