Profound Thoughts That Pop into Your Head

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get physics ideas from God. Putting them into equations I find difficult but not impossible.

Sometimes I get compelled to help people too. And when I do God blesses me with the Holy Spirit more powerfully.

Reactions: Nancy and Angelina

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has blessed me but, I have no local church that I would want to attend. There are many ways to bless others monetarily, when God puts it on your heart. Pantry's, soup kitchens, ministries, and even here if asked for donations! :joyful::Agreed::pray:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm Going to be leaving for a time,not sure how long. I cannot abide these ads.

I had a whole post written and it said saving to draft but if so i dont know where saved bc thes ads keep flipping.
I must have a mental challenge bc it messes me up and i no longer can tolerate it.

Be blessed all, stay strong in the Lord. Lean not on your own understanding but trust he knows the way ! Study in context and harmony with the Spirit. Pray without ceasing and always give thanks, praise and glory to the ONLY God there is.

Love in Christ Jesus,my Saviour, my Lord, and my Master. One God in the Father,the Son and the Holy Ghost.......LaWhana

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm Going to be leaving for a time,not sure how long. I cannot abide these ads.

I had a whole post written and it said saving to draft but if so i dont know where saved bc thes ads keep flipping.
I must have a mental challenge bc it messes me up and i no longer can tolerate it.

Be blessed all, stay strong in the Lord. Lean not on your own understanding but trust he knows the way ! Study in context and harmony with the Spirit. Pray without ceasing and always give thanks, praise and glory to the ONLY God there is.

Love in Christ Jesus,my Saviour, my Lord, and my Master. One God in the Father,the Son and the Holy Ghost.......LaWhana
I have firefox browser and don't see any ads. It's worth checking out. It offers more privacy also.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.