Proof of the Trinity. No takers?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

I know he is REAL Spiritually, but you're not spiritual. listen is not God LOVE, now Dave is LOVE abstract or concrete. ... :eek: your answer please.
You are confused and in over your head.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My questions prove you do not have a suitable answer and much more.
I have already given a suitable answer in previous posts in this thread. I would be being redundant to repeat them.

But the fact that you have to ask them as questions indicates you don't know the answers.

D

Dave L

I have already given a suitable answer in previous posts in this thread. I would be being redundant to repeat them.

But the fact that you have to ask them as questions indicates you don't know the answers.
Your answers are not balanced. You shop the scriptures for evidence to support your theory. But your understanding does not come from scripture.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the words of knowledge. Proverbs 14:7 (kjv).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your answers are not balanced. You shop the scriptures for evidence to support your theory. But your understanding does not come from scripture.
Send me a link that shows forth the truth then...or else proclaim concisely what the biblical doctrine of the Trinity is, with supporting scripture.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't do that, this conversation is over. You have been making blanket statements without scriptural support throughout the entirety of this thread.

D

Dave L

Send me a link that shows forth the truth then...or else proclaim concisely what the biblical doctrine of the Trinity is, with supporting scripture.

the doctrine of the Trinity can be summarized in seven statements. (1) There is only one God. (2) The Father is God. (3) The Son is God. (4) The Holy Spirit is God. (5) The Father is not the Son. (6) The Son is the not the Holy Spirit. (7) The Holy Spirit is not the Father.

You need to disprove any of the above. All clearly proven at Jesus' baptism.

“And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” (Matthew 3:16–17) (KJV 1900)

D

Dave L

If you don't do that, this conversation is over. You have been making blanket statements without scriptural support throughout the entirety of this thread.
What have I got to loose if this conversation is over? It sounds great to me if it is.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also have given reference to scripture that backs up just about every statement that I have made...so I don't know what you're talking about.

D

Dave L

I also have given reference to scripture that backs up just about every statement that I have made...so I don't know what you're talking about.
But you are short on the rest of the scriptures that balance the ones you rely on.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you are short on the rest of the scriptures that balance the ones you rely on.
Then bring forth those scriptures...I can't do everything for you...if you disagree with something I have said or the scriptures that back it up, show me how I'm wrong, instead of making blanket statements.

D

Dave L

Then bring forth those scriptures...I can't do everything for you...if you disagree with something I have said or the scriptures that back it up, show me how I'm wrong, instead of making blanket statements.
If you cannot explain the baptism of Jesus, little else matters.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the doctrine of the Trinity can be summarized in seven statements. (1) There is only one God. (2) The Father is God. (3) The Son is God. (4) The Holy Spirit is God. (5) The Father is not the Son. (6) The Son is the not the Holy Spirit. (7) The Holy Spirit is not the Father.

You need to disprove any of the above. All clearly proven at Jesus' baptism.

“And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” (Matthew 3:16–17) (KJV 1900)
(5), (6), and (7) are true, but only to an extent.

Therefore I do not need to disprove the statements that you have given; because I agree with them.