Proof that Jesus Christ is not God Almighty...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Behold, I send My messenger, and he shall clear the way before Me; and the Lord, whom ye seek, will suddenly come to His temple, and the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in, behold, he cometh, saith the LORD of hosts.

Even you must accept there is a difference between the many lords in the Bible and the LORD God, who alone is the one true God almighty. Jesus called his Father the one true God in John 17:3. That's good enough for me.

Reactions: BroRando

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God" (Revelation 3:14)

Whose the beginning of the creation of God?

In the Beginning was the Word (John 1:1)
the Firstborn of All Creation (Colossians 1:15)

Jehovah possessed me in the beginning of his way, Before his works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, Before the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth, When there were no fountains abounding with water. (Proverbs 8:22-244)

Last edited: