Prophecy 100%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Has prophecy of the end times been 100%. Your thoughts. This is not for the small mind. Just for the ghost mind that can understand. Jesus bless. When you are really sealed by the Ghost you understand....

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
Has prophecy of the end times been 100%. Your thoughts. This is not for the small mind. Just for the ghost mind that can understand. Jesus bless. When you are really sealed by the Ghost you understand....

"Has prophecy of the end times been 100%." This is not a complete sentence, "100%" is an adjective and must modify another word. Now your “Ghost,” and I must assume you are referring to the Holy Spirit, can read your mind, but I can’t. If you want a reply, you will need to communicate with complete sentences.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
No spit please. Holy Ghost, Holy spirit.... whats the problem... O sorry some bibles.... took out the holy Ghost............................. no ghost,

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
But Lets get back ... is prophecy of the Bible... 100%.. I would say so...

6stringedsignseeker

Mar 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
The prophecies of the bible are 100% truth. Those that were in the past were all true and so we must assume anything that hasn't happened yet, but is prophecy, surely will come to pass as well.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
30% of the bible is prophecy
70 % of the prophecy has already happened.
The rest is still future.
The fulfilled prophecy was 100% accurate.
Thu future prophecy will be 100% accurate.

Understanding the unfulfilled part is not always easy. Until 1948 nearly everyone thought the nation of Israel was completed history and when Future Israel was mentioned it was taught that was the Church . Some still believe that even today.

Many other mistakes are still being made today. A few "real theologians" pre 1948 could see a future nation of Israel from prophecy. They also predicted many of the things we have in modern day. I trust the teachings and conclusions of those men more than most others. If they got it right back then there is a good chance they are still right.

Since 1948 everybody became prophecy experts. A few even get it right once in a while..

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
I think "end times" prophecy experts like Chuck Mislser, Grant Jeffrey and Bill Salus have a good read on how the remaining events will unfold and in what order. I think that Missler is the creme de la creme of our time. Some of the very early church fathers also had a very good grasp on prophecy, as well as controversial topics like the Nephilim.