Prophecy about DNA: Good and Evil Seed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angela888

Sep 24, 2014
[SIZE=small]The Lord recently gave me a prophecy about DNA, and I was able to find someone elses prophecy about the same thing. [/SIZE][SIZE=small]This is another prophecy I found from someone from South Africa about the same message: DNA.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]DNA: Good and Evil Seed, [/SIZE][SIZE=small]DNA Structure - July 9, 2013 at 6:23am [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]… given through His beloved daughter, Sarah [/SIZE][SIZE=small](16 years old) on 5th July 2013 … not specific to South Africa only, but is for His Set-apart Bride collectively (to be shared with His people).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Prophecy about DNA [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Yeshua smiled and said, “It’s My fire; My [/SIZE][SIZE=small]Spirit is fanning the flame in the hearts of those who choose to walk the road [/SIZE][SIZE=small]less traveled, in those who choose to let go of the passions of the flesh, I am [/SIZE][SIZE=small]busy in this country you call home, My love. There are many things to come as [/SIZE][SIZE=small]you know.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]I see a big statue of Nelson Mandela with a [/SIZE][SIZE=small]rainbow around it. Yeshua looked at it and turned His face… “Sarah, look at the [/SIZE][SIZE=small]way people make an idol out of man – REPENT THEREOF.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Then He said, “The nation’s pride will come [/SIZE][SIZE=small]to a fall.” I saw the statue slowly diminishing on the inside until there was [/SIZE][SIZE=small]nothing left on the inside of the statue.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“… Tell those who so humbly and faithfully [/SIZE][SIZE=small]stand in the gap for this nation, pray and plead for this nation that they will [/SIZE][SIZE=small]soon start to see the fruit of their supplication.” While He said that, I saw [/SIZE][SIZE=small]many people praying and repenting for the things in this country."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“My love, remember I said in My Book, I put [/SIZE][SIZE=small]before you light and darkness, blessing and curse, and you have the choice - [/SIZE][SIZE=small]which one do you choose?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“You are between two Kingdoms, My love. At [/SIZE][SIZE=small]the same time I am busy, the wicked one is also busy, I am shining My glorious [/SIZE][SIZE=small]light through the words of My prophets and messengers and those who give ear [/SIZE][SIZE=small]will receive blessing, the blessing of knowing the truth and having it make you [/SIZE][SIZE=small]free. I want to speak to you about what I am busy with… so that My people can [/SIZE][SIZE=small]catch up with the rhythm of My ways.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“I am busy gathering My bride into the ark [/SIZE][SIZE=small]where she will be safe. It is only those who have cleansed their DNA, those who [/SIZE][SIZE=small]have pure blood that can enter. Sarah, tell My people to give attention to what [/SIZE][SIZE=small]I will tell you now; it is very important, it is a matter of purity and [/SIZE][SIZE=small]harlotry, salvation and deception, luke-warmness and fire … give ear!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“The next moment, it was as if I was inside [/SIZE][SIZE=small]of a body and I see conception taking place, the sperm cell and the egg cell [/SIZE][SIZE=small]colliding, merging and ‘becoming’ a baby. I see the seed in very much detail; [/SIZE][SIZE=small]there were these little things like white vessels that looked like trees inside [/SIZE][SIZE=small]he seed (family trees, our genetic inheritance from our parents in the world). [/SIZE][SIZE=small]At the same time, while I was looking at that, I also saw that the seed is like [/SIZE][SIZE=small]a book and there are many, many words inside that very tiny seed (words pass along to our physical seed, cursing or blessing, our nature).”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Yeshua started to speak to me about the DNA [/SIZE][SIZE=small]once again: “My love, do you see? Look at it; it’s beautiful… out of these [/SIZE][SIZE=small]little tiny seeds a human grows, inside of these little seeds I put everything [/SIZE][SIZE=small]for a baby to grow; it is perfect (it was very, very special to see Yeshua so [/SIZE][SIZE=small]excited about how perfect and amazing and AWESOME He made the human body, soul [/SIZE][SIZE=small]and spirit).”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“Look inside the seed, do you see the [/SIZE][SIZE=small]written things? It is a code, it’s a DNA code; it’s far above what any human [/SIZE][SIZE=small]can understand. That code, My love, determines who that baby will be, that code [/SIZE][SIZE=small]will form its character, personality, likes and dislikes. It forms the body and [/SIZE][SIZE=small]it forms the soul, but not the spirit. The spirit is born of Spirit, My Spirit. [/SIZE][SIZE=small]In your spirit you inherit My DNA when you are saved, but this DNA, this seed [/SIZE][SIZE=small]and inheritance, is not saved yet. Sarah, inside of that seed is blessing and [/SIZE][SIZE=small]curse, sin and righteousness as an inheritance from your fathers.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“This DNA is very, very important. Inside [/SIZE][SIZE=small]of the DNA code, there are supposed to be key essentials so that your body and [/SIZE][SIZE=small]soul can function the way I purposed them to. These seeds in the DNA are love [/SIZE][SIZE=small]proteins, and when you are born, the seed will sprout if it is exposed to the [/SIZE][SIZE=small]right elements… It is the parents’ work to build the child’s identity through [/SIZE][SIZE=small]teaching them to find their identity in Me. This DNA speaks all the time. It [/SIZE][SIZE=small]speaks of every word written inside of it. You can hear it and I can hear it [/SIZE][SIZE=small]too; you hear it in your mind every day. Sarah, your inherited DNA affects your [/SIZE][SIZE=small]soul and body in a great, great way. Let Me explain to you how it affects you [/SIZE][SIZE=small]in a physical and mental way.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“Your soul area is your mind, will, [/SIZE][SIZE=small]emotions, desires. The seed in your DNA grows like trees throughout your soul. [/SIZE][SIZE=small]For example, if you inherited a seed of rejection, that seed will carry the hurts [/SIZE][SIZE=small]and pain of the generations before you (We have seen this to be true. Many don’t know why they are the way they [/SIZE][SIZE=small]are, always lusting for acceptance and admiration from others. Rejecting any [/SIZE][SIZE=small]correction or person that knows about them).”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“That seed is in you and when you [/SIZE][SIZE=small]experience any kind of trauma the seed sprouts and a stronghold forms inside [/SIZE][SIZE=small]your soul. (Any perceived threat to the ego puts them in survival [/SIZE][SIZE=small]mode.)”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“Because I love you so dearly and because [/SIZE][SIZE=small]you struggled so much as a little girl to understand why ‘This Father of love’ [/SIZE][SIZE=small]would create imperfect, disabled little babies, I will show you why this [/SIZE][SIZE=small]happens.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“This seed of rejection, for example, can [/SIZE][SIZE=small]affect your body in many ways; sometimes the sickness manifests in a later [/SIZE][SIZE=small]stage because of trauma and other times because of open doors in the mother and [/SIZE][SIZE=small]father.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“Because of generational curses, spirits [/SIZE][SIZE=small]latch onto the DNA and the baby can be born with a defect, a disease or [/SIZE][SIZE=small]disabled. It is part of the curse that came upon man at the fall. Sarah, there [/SIZE][SIZE=small]are many things I want to teach you about the DNA. My people have a lack of [/SIZE][SIZE=small]knowledge! I also want to teach you [/SIZE][SIZE=small]about the DNA structure: It is an order. There are two orders: the one comes [/SIZE][SIZE=small]out of hell and the other out of Who I AM! Out of hell comes ‘The order of Baal’[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“Inside ‘the order of Baal’ is the [/SIZE][SIZE=small]structure, the nature and the seed of lucifer. Curse is a result of it, most [/SIZE][SIZE=small]sicknesses are a result of it, spiritual death is a result of it, poverty is a [/SIZE][SIZE=small]result of it and destruction is a result of it. [/SIZE][SIZE=small]I have spoken to you a lot about the pure bride and about what it means [/SIZE][SIZE=small]to be the pure bride. The pure bride has My DNA, she has My structure, My [/SIZE][SIZE=small]order, My nature and My seed in her. [/SIZE][SIZE=small]Blessing is a result of it, life is a result of it, prosperity is a [/SIZE][SIZE=small]result of it, holiness and righteousness are a result of it.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“My bride has I AM flowing through her [/SIZE][SIZE=small]veins while the harlot bride, who has not cleansed her DNA, has hell operating [/SIZE][SIZE=small]through her mixed seed. My people are playing harlot because they have the [/SIZE][SIZE=small]order and the structure of Baal in them: that is why they are double-minded, [/SIZE][SIZE=small]that is why they are still sick. Even though by My stripes you were healed, [/SIZE][SIZE=small]they have remained still sinful, unholy and unrighteous, but they call [/SIZE][SIZE=small]themselves Christians.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“I tell you, the word Christian is reserved [/SIZE][SIZE=small]for those who are lukewarm. You are either My bride, holy, pure and righteous, [/SIZE][SIZE=small]building your spirit house upon the Rock of Ages, living in My Kingdom, or you [/SIZE][SIZE=small]are a (worldly) ‘Christian,’ [/SIZE][SIZE=small]lukewarm, so-called saved but deceived, so-called good but led astray without [/SIZE][SIZE=small]even knowing it. This ‘Christian’ is part of the harlot; she is in fact worse [/SIZE][SIZE=small]than the sinner because she is the same as the sinner in heart, but she thinks [/SIZE][SIZE=small]she is good.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“My people, if you want to go into the ark [/SIZE][SIZE=small]like Noah, you have to cleanse your DNA through applying My blood through [/SIZE][SIZE=small]repentance, through petitioning in My heavenly courtroom.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]“Remember, your spirit can be holy and [/SIZE][SIZE=small]righteous and you can think you are on the right road because of it. But if [/SIZE][SIZE=small]you do not take the next step through cleansing your DNA and working on your [/SIZE][SIZE=small]soul dimension, you are divided within yourself – in your spirit, on fire, and [/SIZE][SIZE=small]in your soul, cold, and therefore you are mixed, mixed and lukewarm. My bride [/SIZE][SIZE=small]is not mixed, she is single-minded and in unity with Me, one in soul and [/SIZE][SIZE=small]spirit. (She is one with the Word in obedience.) I [/SIZE][SIZE=small]want My people to break down the altar, the order and the structure of Baal in [/SIZE][SIZE=small]your blood (DNA) that your forefathers have cast up. Like Gideon had to break [/SIZE][SIZE=small]down the altar of Baal.”[/SIZE]

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
This is why I don't believe in evolution, even if there is evidence in experiments with DNA changing in bacteria. Corruption can account for changes in DNA, a process I would call "devilution".

Notice how Jesus says no human can understand our DNA. What about angels and demons?