PROPHECY UPDATE: Last Days Warnings.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree!!! Good read!==Google==PROPHECY UPDATE: Hal Lindsey: Last Days Warnings time is short!!
s the world reels under the impact of the latest Middle East crisis, many are discovering that the events are fitting into a larger pattern of precisely predicted events.

The pattern is to be found woven through the Hebrew prophets from Moses to Jesus Christ and John the Apostle. The prophecies were made during a period of from 3500 to 1900 years ago.

Throughout these predictions, it’s clear that the events are to lead to a final seven-year period of world catastrophe. This period will climax with a global war of such magnitude that only the personal, visible return of Jesus Christ to this planet will prevent man from self-annihilation.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree!!! Good read!==Google==PROPHECY UPDATE: Hal Lindsey: Last Days Warnings time is short!!
s the world reels under the impact of the latest Middle East crisis, many are discovering that the events are fitting into a larger pattern of precisely predicted events.

The pattern is to be found woven through the Hebrew prophets from Moses to Jesus Christ and John the Apostle. The prophecies were made during a period of from 3500 to 1900 years ago.

Throughout these predictions, it’s clear that the events are to lead to a final seven-year period of world catastrophe. This period will climax with a global war of such magnitude that only the personal, visible return of Jesus Christ to this planet will prevent man from self-annihilation.

I thought promotions like that weren't supposed to be allowed on this Forum? Seems to be a lot of what you do instead of application of actual Scripture.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God sends teachers to help some learn and understand but you are free to ignore and reject those God sends!!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
God sends teachers to help some learn and understand but you are free to ignore and reject those God sends!!
OK Gismys, teach us where the Lord cancels His Commission to every Christian to spread the Gospel to all the world, until He Returns. Matthew 28:19-20

What I and many others ignore and reject is teachings that contradict what Jesus, the Apostles and the Prophets said. As none of them told us we will go to heaven, but must face trials and testing times, the theory of a 'rapture to heaven' of the Church, is nothing but a Satanic deception.

Last edited:

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

“As the world reels from the latest Middle Eastern Crisis”!!!!!!
Ah, what crisis? I’m not necessarily saying there’s not one. But if there is, it’s sort of slotted together with all the other horrible, ongoing sludge that comes out of that area, so you’ll need to forgive me for not knowing what you’re talking about.

On the other hand...no. If someone wants to make overly-sensational claims like that, they ought to at least have the decency to put down in writing what crisis they’re talking about. It’s just down right dodgy that you, and he, hasn’t.

And while we’re on the subject of “Same old, same old”...that “list of 20”...amazing features?
Half of them were amazing 60 years ago, but hardly new now, but good old Hal is still riding that bike. The other half are things that have always been present and of course we can expect them to become more frequent in occurrence towards the end. But saying that “has to be any day” is ludicrous! That only works if you know the top of the scale as well as the bottom. No one knows how bad it will get before Christ comes.
People applying guess work and sensationalism to Christ’s return will end up doing more harm than good.