Prophecy Update

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I watched part of John Hallers presentation.
He is typical of the wise and learned people who cannot understand Gods plans for our future. Matthew 11:25

The next prophesied event will be the Sixth seal world changer. The Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath to destroy His enemies. Isaiah 24:1-6, Zephaniah 1:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7, +
We know this from how Jesus left off that Day in His quote of Isaiah 61:1-2
An important sign of the closeness of this terrible Day, will be the loss of Israel's leadership, Isaiah 3:1-7, Micah 5:1

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean like Keraz's biblical bible of understanding. ROFL

No, this guy does a lot of research concerning things going on in the world that Christians should be aware of.

Except for the preterists... they'll take the mark of the beast when the time comes since they think it's not the mark of the beast and sadly those doing so will spend eternity in hell.

Revelation 14:9
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, this guy does a lot of research concerning things going on in the world that Christians should be aware of.

You think that Keraz is capable of doing lots of research? His usual rebuttals shows that he has no idea how to research the truth of what is to happen during the end times.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You think that Keraz is capable of doing lots of research? His usual rebuttals shows that he has no idea how to research the truth of what is to happen during the end times.
Like a politician, any publicity is good! However, the fact you feel the need to denigrate me at every opportunity, shows that my posts do hit home, as I present a viable and truthful alternative to the weird and wonderful beliefs of you and many others,
What place in the queue will you be when Jesus hands out His rewards?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Like a politician, any publicity is good! However, the fact you feel the need to denigrate me at every opportunity, shows that my posts do hit home, as I present a viable and truthful alternative to the weird and wonderful beliefs of you and many others,
What place in the queue will you be when Jesus hands out His rewards?

Ah Keraz, I am only repeating and retelling what you have told me in our previous posts between us.

When you have been challenged over what you believe is going to happen, you go back into your hardened shell and tell us that you believe that the work of the translators is reliable beyond doubt/infallible because so many of them agree with each other. You also depend on your brother? for his advice in understanding what the Hebrew texts presents. Keraz, it is your own words that denigrating what you post.

Shalom

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you have been challenged over what you believe is going to happen

Speculate concerning the future all you want... if you tell everyone things will happen a certain
way and they don't, then you are a false prophet, someone we know is not hearing from the Lord.

So blah blah with yo blah blah all you want... maybe start a Utubes blah blah channel and
tell everyone your blah blah... you could sell blah blah t-shirts, and blah blah coffee cups.

Maybe have blah blah retreats for those that like yo hear yo blah blah!
smile-grin11.gif

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The next prophesied event will be the Sixth seal world changer. The Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath to destroy His enemies. Isaiah 24:1-6, Zephaniah 1:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7,

Just the occasional reminder that the actual 6th seal language is never quoted to support the supposed " Sixth seal world changer" because there is not a word about such a thing in the actual 6th seal. Instead, various non-contextual verses are quoted and suggested/implied to be happening at the 6th seals timeframe but none of them have anything to do with any events the 6th seal does speak of.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Just the occasional reminder that the actual 6th seal language is never quoted to support the supposed " Sixth seal world changer" because there is not a word about such a thing in the actual 6th seal. Instead, various non-contextual verses are quoted and suggested/implied to be happening at the 6th seals timeframe but none of them have anything to do with any events the 6th seal does speak of.
The Sixth Seal IS the great and terrible Day of the Lords vengeance and wrath.
Over 100 Prophesies vividly describe that sudden and shocking Day, A literal 24 hour day.

Denial of this truth simply leaves you in the dark.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Speculate concerning the future all you want... if you tell everyone things will happen a certain
way and they don't, then you are a false prophet, someone we know is not hearing from the Lord.

So blah blah with yo blah blah all you want... maybe start a Utubes blah blah channel and
tell everyone your blah blah... you could sell blah blah t-shirts, and blah blah coffee cups.

Maybe have blah blah retreats for those that like yo hear yo blah blah!
View attachment 40911

Now if I bottled your sense of humour, would I be a good enough salesman to sell it to the world given that I do not believe that it would walk off the shelf.