Purpose

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. - Ephesians 3:11,18-19.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. - Romans 8:28.

You ever wonder why God doesn't allow the discoveries of the Ark of the Covenant, or say Noah's Ark, or so many things we know exsist, but for some reason they stay just out of the reach of science, and even Christianity.

I have an opinion that God doesn't allow those kind of things. And the reason I think he doesn't allow it is because it would distract from what his plan and purpose is - in the world. Think about all Jesus did in the world - healing the sick, casting out devils, walking on water, and many miracles, and no one followed him because of signs and wonders.

Now we understand the plan of God is ultimately wrapped up in love. The plan of God has at it's heart - love. The love of God is at the helm so to speak. Scripture even reads, God is love. Most powerful verse that can boggle a mind that does not understand the purpose of God for the world. We hear it all the time. If God is love than why all suffering. If God is love than why not create a perfect place. If God is love than he would fix the world.

Aww.. but now you are on to something. Maybe he did create a perfect place - for his purpose. Maybe he had a reason for creating all things created. We have a hard time looking at that - and some will spend all they have to eradicate as much of the evil side of good - as they can. Not to say we stand idle and do nothing, that is not the point.

The world is the best example of that. People in the world, that feel they need to make a better place. So the world is all in perception, or how do you perceive the world. Do you see the world as a perfect creation of God for his purpose, or is it an evil place that needs fixing? The perfect place, in view - where God works out a perfect plan. Purpose - his purpose.. not mine and my perception. Called according to His purpose!