Queen of heaven and earth!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Royal greeting!

Lk 1:28 is the only place in the Bible where such a greeting takes place!
Mary is of the tribe of Judah and the royal house of David the king!

God himself is greeting Mary thru the instrument of the angel Gabriel!

This is a Royal greeting of the queen of heaven and earth! Queen of the angels and saints! Mary is of the house of king David!

In the line of king David the mother of the king is the queen, as Jesus Christ is the king of heaven and earth and the angels and saints so Mary is the queen of the same! Lk 1:32-33

The mother of any king is automatically queen and rules half the kingdom!
The queen mother!

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.
29 And when she had heard, she was troubled in his word, and thought what manner salutation this was.
30 And the angel said to her, Dread thou not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God.

Mary is queen in rev 12:1 and heb 4:16
Mother of divine grace who is the throne of divine grace!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is time to God? When did God speak His Word? How meaningful is the word, "when", to God? When did God form His plan for mankind?
God in condemning the false queen of heaven is defending the true queen of heaven
Your answer is certainly not a direct response to any of my questions.

What your post added is your own thoughts or beliefs to what is written in the scripture. You want to support what you believe as most people do, but are most people right, or is God right?

If a person is wrong in his understanding of God and the things of God, how does he encounter what is right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cassandra

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny. the Bible never mentions a true queen of heaven. The RCC threw that name on Mary, along with a bunch of others.

"“When ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking”" Matt 6:7

Reactions: amadeus

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny. the Bible never mentions a true queen of heaven. The RCC threw that name on Mary, along with a bunch of others.

"“When ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking”" Matt 6:7

funny to me why it needs to be?

What is the source of truth?
What is The rule of faith for Christians?
What is the pillar and ground of truth?

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's very strange that the same exact term for a pagan goddess in the Bible, is the very name you folk call Mary. God is extremely angry that incense is burned to this pagan goddess. Do you burn incense to Mary?

Reactions: amadeus

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's very strange that the same exact term for a pagan goddess in the Bible, is the very name you folk call Mary. God is extremely angry that incense is burned to this pagan goddess. Do you burn incense to Mary?

Proving That Mary is not a goddess and this tittle does not apply to Mary most holy, ever virgin mother of God!

Lk 1:28 Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amounts women.

How can a goddess be full of grace?
Hail Mary full of grace!

How can the Lord be with a goddess?
The lord is with thee!

How can a goddess be blessed!
Blessed art thou, and all generations shall call me blessed!

Lk 1: 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

How can a goddess be the mother of God?

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

How could a goddess be faithful?

Lk 1: 46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

How could a goddess glorify God or have a savior?

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

How could a goddess be humble?

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

How could a goddess be the immaculate conception and the have the Holy Spirit accomplish the Miraculous conception of Jesus?

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

How could a goddess be a perpetual Virgin bringing forth the savior of the world?

Jn 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

How could a goddess be our spiritual mother?

Only a heretical fundamentalists brainwashing can say so!

A good tree!

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proving That Mary is not a goddess and this tittle does not apply to Mary most holy, ever virgin mother of God!

Lk 1:28 Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amounts women.

How can a goddess be full of grace?
Hail Mary full of grace!

How can the Lord be with a goddess?
The lord is with thee!

How can a goddess be blessed!
Blessed art thou, and all generations shall call me blessed!

Lk 1: 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

How can a goddess be the mother of God?

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

How could a goddess be faithful?

Lk 1: 46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

How could a goddess glorify God or have a savior?

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

How could a goddess be humble?

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

How could a goddess be the immaculate conception and the have the Holy Spirit accomplish the Miraculous conception of Jesus?

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

How could a goddess be a perpetual Virgin bringing forth the savior of the world?

Jn 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

How could a goddess be our spiritual mother?

Only a heretical fundamentalists brainwashing can say so!

A good tree!

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!
What you present in accord with your beliefs and traditions sounds too much to me like the ways of the Samaritans. The people then mixed what they were taught from the law of Moses with their own pagan ways. Can we understand why they were not liked much at all by the people of Judah/Judea in the south of old Israel? The Jews called Jesus a Samaritan to insult him!

"Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?" John 8:48

The people who were left in the land of the northern tribes of Israel after many were carried away were already very far from the God who had brought their forefathers out of Egypt. After the death of Solomon under their own king of the northern tribes, they worshipped in Dan and Bethel rather than in Jerusalem. They had priests other than the sons of Aaron or of Levi serving for them. This very confused remnant was then mixed with the assorted peoples brought into the land by the king of Assyria:

"Until the LORD removed Israel out of his sight, as he had said by all his servants the prophets. So was Israel carried away out of their own land to Assyria unto this day.

"And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.

And so it was at the beginning of their dwelling there, that they feared not the LORD: therefore the LORD sent lions among them, which slew some of them.

Wherefore they spake to the king of Assyria, saying, The nations which thou hast removed, and placed in the cities of Samaria, know not the manner of the God of the land: therefore he hath sent lions among them, and, behold, they slay them, because they know not the manner of the God of the land.

Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land.

Then one of the priests whom they had carried away from Samaria came and dwelt in Bethel, and taught them how they should fear the LORD.

Howbeit every nation made gods of their own, and put them in the houses of the high places which the Samaritans had made, every nation in their cities wherein they dwelt.

And the men of Babylon made Succothbenoth, and the men of Cuth made Nergal, and the men of Hamath made Ashima,

And the Avites made Nibhaz and Tartak, and the Sepharvites burnt their children in fire to Adrammelech and Anammelech, the gods of Sepharvaim.

So they feared the LORD, and made unto themselves of the lowest of them priests of the high places, which sacrificed for them in the houses of the high places.

They feared the LORD, and served their own gods [they served God and mammon], after the manner of the nations whom they carried away from thence." II Kings 17:23-33

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sure doesn't say Mary is full of grace in my Bible:
Luke 1:28
"And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women." KJV
" And the Angel went in unto her, and said, Hail thou that art freely beloved: the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women."Geneva Bible 1599
" The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.” NIV
" And he came to her and said, “Greetings, O favored one, the Lord is with you!” ESV
"And coming in, he said to her, “Greetings, favored one! The Lord is with you.”NASB