Question and Answer Game

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
K...:) I like two women. Deborah and Jael! Judges 4:4-22 Deborah because she was the Judge of Israel and prophetess of Yahweh at that time and went into a mighty battle along with Barak a commander from Kedesh, in pursuit of Sisera commander of the army of Canaan. Jael because she killed Sisera by driving a tent peg through his temple.

...I love mighty women of God! ;)

Who is your favorite NT apostle and why?

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
K...:) I like two women. Deborah and Jael! Judges 4:4-22 Deborah because she was the Judge of Israel and prophetess of Yahweh at that time and went into a mighty battle along with Barak a commander from Kedesh, in pursuit of Sisera commander of the army of Canaan. Jael because she killed Sisera by driving a tent peg through his temple.

...I love mighty women of God! ;)

Who is your favorite NT apostle and why?

Deborah is also my favorite for the same reasons as above. Jael surely was brave in what she did..I also like Ruth and Naomi and can identify with both. :)

Paul, who tells it like it is and addresses issues in the various churches directly. Also because he worked with Priscilla and Aquila in ministry and in tentmaking. We were in the building business for years..so do identify. We had to move a lot..like Paul did.

Do you live close to an ocean or large body of water; e.g. lake, river, water falls, bay, etc. ?? If so, how do you enjoy?:)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
[size="+0"]My country is surrounded by the ocean, so there is nowhere that is more than 128 km away from the ocean. It is also covered in lakes, rivers, waterfalls and Bays. I like to go surf-casting when I have the chance. I use to surf a lot when I was 13 but hardly get out on the waves now days. Love the beach.... rivers and lakes just as much...:)

How close are you to the woods? do you go camping and hiking etc?
[/size]

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
[size="+0"]My country is surrounded by the ocean, so there is nowhere that is more than 128 km away from the ocean. It is also covered in lakes, rivers, waterfalls and Bays. I like to go surf-casting when I have the chance. I use to surf a lot when I was 13 but hardly get out on the waves now days. Love the beach.... rivers and lakes just as much...:)

How close are you to the woods? do you go camping and hiking etc?
[/size]

There are some wooded areas up the street about 1k but lately they have been cutting down trees and digging in order to build a new apartment complex. Meanwhile the birds, squirrels, rabbits, and deer, etc. are losing their home.:unsure:

We often go on hikes on the trails of Wildlife preserves..which are a few miles from here. Yes, camped often some years ago but not as much now.

Do you do cycling? If so, how far do you go?

martinlawrencescott

Servant Prince
Apr 6, 2011
Ventura, California
There are some wooded areas up the street about 1k but lately they have been cutting down trees and digging in order to build a new apartment complex. Meanwhile the birds, squirrels, rabbits, and deer, etc. are losing their home.:unsure:

We often go on hikes on the trails of Wildlife preserves..which are a few miles from here. Yes, camped often some years ago but not as much now.

Do you do cycling? If so, how far do you go?

I assume this question was for me since I'm the next poster.

Nah, I don't cycle. I wish I did, but haven't had the money to afford a bike or anything else so I stick to other types of exercises like running.

If you could choose to ask God one question that He promised to answer, what do you imagine His answer would be? (You don't have to say what the question is).

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
I assume this question was for me since I'm the next poster.

Nah, I don't cycle. I wish I did, but haven't had the money to afford a bike or anything else so I stick to other types of exercises like running.

If you could choose to ask God one question that He promised to answer, what do you imagine His answer would be? (You don't have to say what the question is).

I would ask him about the existence of heaven and hell and how they are relevant to our everyday lives and if suicide is an automatic ticket to hell.

What kind of foods should a christian avoid ?

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
None, I'm a member of Peta, People Eating Tasty Animals.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Yes, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Canada, Mexico, New Jersey.

Just kidding, Canada isn't a country ;)

Are you married?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
yes....with a campfire and some freshly caught river trout....mmmm Plenty of places to go camping around NZ.

Have you ever heard of a Zorb?