Questions for OSAS deniers.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need to steal, commit adultery, bear false witness, murder, or refuse to honor you mother and father.

you left out a bunch of sins that we all commit everyday. But even more amazing is you think you dont sin everyday. I find i usually commit a few sins before i even get out of bed in the morning.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you left out a bunch of sins that we all commit everyday. But even more amazing is you think you dont sin everyday. I find i usually commit a few sins before i even get out of bed in the morning.
We all make mistakes, but I think you have to cross certain lines before you've committed a sin.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I try not to sin. I mentioned murder, adultery, stealing, bearing false witness, and failing to honor my parents. Are there any other sins you want to bring to my attention?

do you know how many commandments and laws there are in the NT alone?? Wayyyyyy more than 5. What about anger? Lust? Drunkenness, arguing, or even laziness? Its no wonder you dont think you sin everyday.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you are too hard on yourself.

nah, im not hard enough. You think God will let any sin get past Him? We all will have to give an account for every single word, thought, deed, facial expression, hand gestures on judgement day. You wanna know why i fear the Lord? Because im a far worse sinner than i could realize.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you know how many commandments and laws there are in the NT alone?? Wayyyyyy more than 5. What about anger? Lust? Drunkenness, arguing, or even laziness? Its no wonder you dont think you sin everyday.
In the Old Testament there are commandments, ordinances, decrees, testimonies, and statutes. Not everything is a commandment.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
nah, im not hard enough. You think God will let any sin get past Him? We all will have to give an account for every single word, thought, deed, facial expression, hand gestures on judgement day. You wanna know why i fear the Lord? Because im a far worse sinner than i could realize.
God LOVES the sinner, so you will be well loved by God.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
you think God loved esau? Judas? What about the other thief on the cross? Pretty sure He didnt love any of them.
God IS love. He loves the vilest sinner. All he wants is for you and me, is to turn to him, and follow him all the days of your life, and then you can be assured of your salvation.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

OSAS has to cherry pick all through the Bible to believe what they want.

AND? So what? If you are looking for death, damnation, hell, division from God, separation from God.....You can “cherry pick” and find EVERY conceivable way to Accomplish being VOID of God....

AND? On the flip side, IF you are looking for life, redemption, forgiveness, peace, to be With God forever....You can “cherry pick” and find EVERY conceivable way to Accomplish being FOREVER WITH God.

I know your “cherry picking” comment is an intended derogatory comment....
Ha......old worn out......and Heck ya, I “cherry picked” what God Offered to BE WITH HIM.....and Freely, Willfully, with my own Desire, Embraced it with No regrets...so what?

There is no huggy bear kissy poo between Christ and sin.

Juvenile! :rolleyes:
A man IN Christ is Freed From Sin. Every CONVERTED man, has an everlasting relationship (VOID of SIN), between that one man and the Lord Gods Almighty.

And those that preach this garbage and cause others to think they are safe to lead a life of sin....

What exactly are you calling “leading a life of sin” ?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you think God loved esau? Judas? What about the other thief on the cross? Pretty sure He didnt love any of them.

God loves all of His creations. To speak for God what He has never said is treading on dangerous ground.

“Hate is NOT the opposite of Love”!