Quick Please Need A Verse

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
Hey all.

I need to find a verse i know it exists but i need to quote it. If i could get it quick it would be great. So to all you who are knowledgeable in the bible. Can you find me a verse.

The scripture gives an account of a Prophet ( not sure what one) who was with a group of people followers who where in fear of attack i believe. The Prophet was not in fear because he could see a great army of angels just waiting to intervene on his behalf. I believe the prophet then asked God to allow the frightened followers to see the army of angels who where guarding them. I believe they where grated eyes to see.

So if this description rings a bell. Please be quick to reply with book chapter and verse. Greatly appreciate help.

Thanks all.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Hey all.

I need to find a verse i know it exists but i need to quote it. If i could get it quick it would be great. So to all you who are knowledgeable in the bible. Can you find me a verse.

The scripture gives an account of a Prophet ( not sure what one) who was with a group of people followers who where in fear of attack i believe. The Prophet was not in fear because he could see a great army of angels just waiting to intervene on his behalf. I believe the prophet then asked God to allow the frightened followers to see the army of angels who where guarding them. I believe they where grated eyes to see.

So if this description rings a bell. Please be quick to reply with book chapter and verse. Greatly appreciate help.

Thanks all.

11 Kings 6:14- 17 Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about. And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do? And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
11 Kings 6:14- 17 Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about. And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do? And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

Thank you.