Rabbi keras !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And He tells me I'm wrong on bible prophecy and I got a hit for slandering him because he tells me I'm wrong but I can not tell him what the bible tells me about him. > He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
Rabbi Keras is telling me I'm wrong about Bible prophecy!!!!!! and then he cries to this forum that I quote about him from the bible and its slander!!!! WOW! So Rabbi Keras don't come on my threads and tell me I'm wrong when you have no understanding about bible prophecy and For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And [1] The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
[2] Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
[3] Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
[6] And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
[7] Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
[8] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn Enjoy

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Rabbi. you want to talk about P83 war?>you want to talk about the Rapture> E38-39 war> Anti_christ H#LL you cant figure out that about the Missiah that came and went and will be coming back!

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What exactly are you hoping to accomplish here? Did you seriously create a thread to attack another user?

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And>What exactly are you hoping to accomplish here? Did you seriously create a thread to attack another user?> O My> Are You His Lackie> I have my thoughts and I see you have his thoughts and need some one to come to me and confront me> but that's the way its done. If K> does not like the heat don't post. but He put a 1 warning on Me> So All I want if He cant stand the heat >please don't read my posts and don't cry about them and don't try get me off this forum because he does not like my theology!> Rabbi K should Grow Up If He wants to Play. dont Cry!. Enjoy

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, that could have been accomplished other ways. I am no one's lackey. However, I will be putting this thread up for removal.

Have a great day!

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Luke 8:14 NIV The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life's worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature.

Eph 4:13-15 NIV until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. 14Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. 15Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.

Col 1:28 NIV He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.

Col 4:12 NIV Epaphras, who is one of you and a servant of Christ Jesus, sends greetings. He is always wrestling in prayer for you, that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured.

Heb 5:14 NIV But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

Heb 6:1 NIV Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God,

James 1:4 NIV Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And

Did Jesus come to bring peace or not?

Matthew 10:34, Luke 2:14, 22:36 and Mark 9:50, John 14:27, 16:33, Acts 10:36
  1. No Peace
    (Matthew 10:34-36)--"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; 36and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household."
  2. (Luke 12:51,52)--"Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; 52for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two, and two against three . . . "
  3. (Luke 22:36)--"And He said to them, "But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one."

[*]Peace
  1. (Mark 9:50)--"Salt is good; but if the salt becomes unsalty, with what will you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another."
  2. (John 14:27)--"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.
  3. (John 16:33)--"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace..."
  4. (Acts 10:36)--"The word which He sent to the sons of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ (He is Lord of all)."

Context is the key to Jesus' words. In Matthew 10:34, Jesus is speaking about the divisions that will come--even among family members--over their belief or lack of belief about Him. In that respect, He has come to bring division. This context is also related in Luke 12:51.
Luke 22:36 Jesus is preparing the disciples for His departure. He is telling them that they will need to provide for themselves and even protect themselves. Up to that time, everything they had needed had been provided. But, after the crucifixion and ascension, they would again be "on their own." They would need to work, provide for their families, and, if need be, protect their own, hence, the mention of the sword. Of course, the Bible teaches that Christians are to be peaceful, loving, and forgiving, however, it also teaches that we are not required to sit idly by when persecuted unrighteously.
The rest of the "peace" verses, teach just that: peace.
Jesus did not contradict Himself. When we look at His words in context, we can see what He was saying and that there is no contradiction at all.

T

TravisT

I have chosen to lock this thread. There are other ways to discuss our differences without resorting to anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.