Races?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Erudite Celt

Jun 20, 2012
ULSTER
Just because we are all 'humans' made up from DNA does not mean God created us all to appear the same. Just as there is variety with the rest of God's creation, so likewise with the human race, and evolution had nothing to do with it.
Who said anything about evolution?

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Yeah, the Bible doesn't really say much about "races".

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Who said anything about evolution?

Uh, those who believe that all races of man descended from Adam and Eve, and then from Noah's three sons after the flood. The Hebrew of Gen.1:26-27 reveals that God created both the various races of 'mankind' and a man He called Adam, on His 6th day of creation.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Taylor ... I love the Canadian Indian people (most of them anyway) and I find it interesting many of the "tribes" had the concept of an invisible Creator "Up in the sky" and they could see his handywork in nature. (Sounds just like what our bible teaches)

(They had this knowlege before the European arrived)

I wonder how they knew that .... maybe like Jesus dropped by to North America after he was done in Jerusalem ..... just speculation on my part .... but have always found it intriguing.
I think the Jews went everywhere and passed on their teachings to every tribe, and the Indian people etc used it or it blended in with their own belief system.
The American Indian beliefs are interesting to me.
We had an Indian Chief come to australia and he was on TV, our interviewer was such a foolish idiot, i was so ashamed of him, but the Indian Chief put up with the low life moron very well.
Our media are so set against any Christian belief and see anything like this as a threat to there low life brain washing of trying to lower all people to a sexual perverted, squandering, self centered short sighted miserable up them selves, boastful trash..