Racism Experiences

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was wondering for those who are black, what is your experience with racism? Any personal examples? I really haven't seen any to know. I just hear about it. But I really would like to understand more about it. Id really like to know personal examples or close friends you have witnessed first hand.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was wondering for those who are black, what is your experience with racism? Any personal examples? I really haven't seen any to know. I just hear about it. But I really would like to understand more about it. Id really like to know personal examples or close friends you have witnessed first hand.

I have been presenting this concept for years . . . and even my own, former, black girlfriend could not give me any. In fact, (she is now about 49 years old) said that she grew up in an all-white neighborhood, her father was a beloved school-teacher, and she and her entire family were also loved by their classmates and never had one issue.

At age 53, I've worked with many black folks, many have been my bosses and supervisors. None of the white people underneath them ever cared . . . . work is work; people are people. In the retail business, black people would get caught stealing from us, and of course, they would scream "racism" . . . until one of our beloved (deeply loved) black co-workers would come along and set them straight about us white folks. We would all have laid down our lives for our Beautiful Black co-workers and they would have done the same for us.

I have reached out to support those from "Black Lives Matters" for years, but they want nothing to do with it. Literally . . . they would ignore me. Even my own, former, black girlfriend refused to allow me to support black people. My life-long love and support for black people has left me confused, even belittled, because they want absolutely nothing to do with things getting "better." In my 53 years of living, I have never heard a black person even be picked on because of their skin color. I'm not saying it doesn't happen . . . it surely does, but I have sure heard a lot of white people be picked on and belittled because of their skin color. Even me, a white man, has been called the "N" word . . . go figure.

It is our politicians and political groups that are lying to us to create chaos and hatred. Why? Because to keep us in a state of chaos and hatred means big dollars! It's all business. We are all business to them. We are fuel to their pocketbooks.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In QLD Australia our Abos were not looked up to, because the majority were thieves and the problem that I seen in my time was that the left worked cunningly to destroy them, for a start they and the unions did not want abos working and that's a fact, so what happened with that generation was that they became bludgers.
so I seen from grade 3 the abos at school would openly boast of what they stole every day to all. laughing that they were let off by the law to run loose, they had a system of how to get around the Laws and they told me it whole. the Lawyers loved the game, they made real good money out of playing such a game, good Government money ? they were set on the gravy train !
Our Abos were cunningly played by the left always. because they played them to become only dregs, no virtue etc, but Abos did once have quality's to make fine people.
Now the Left worked on all people putting so much dribble forward, so as to create a low life society. trying to bastardise society and that's their key to power, too corrupt the people into becoming dregs of society.

My two good abo mates were brought up in a Church home and they know the facts, yes they copped it from the other Abos and then they were corrupted by the degenerate abos when they left the home. the other abos only wanted to undermine them and destroy any hope of them getting ahead, as they feared that they would get ahead. EGO ?
So is the way of people who are carnal, their deranged egos work such workings, for they have not Grace ! they are lost ! Such are all who are not born again and led astray by this world.

Jesus Christ said that he was not of this world ! the point being made here is that Satan rules this world ! and that Jesus came to us so that we could be apart from this world ? and become the Kingdom of God ! as such can see the corruption of Sin in it's workings and be able to deal with such.
One who is not truly born again of the Holy Spirit is corrupted by this world and we can see this is a fact, just look at what such did to Jesus Christ ?
If one truly understands how Jesus was treated, one understands this world is a curse. they are so lost ! so no wonder we have to endure the pox that is all about us.
Come out from among them ! Jesus Christ is the King of Israel.