Radical Islam now running the CIA? Brennan a Muslim.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
I know it must come to pass; the destruction of America, & an invasion of a 20 million man army to occupy her....but it grieves me so much as I see the set up before this fact. We have placed the father of Al Quida, the Mulim Brotherhood in power in Egypt, armed him, & fostered the Arab Spring.....which was but a thinly veiled seat of the Caliphate....The United States of Islam.

The latest in this undermining of the Republic...that will lead to Sharia Law, The Islamic State of America....is the soon coming appointment of John Brennan. He is a Muslim,. as Obama. It alarms me....we are so close to that day of horror as a nation...but on the other hand...the revelation of the holiest & most powerful company of believers, & THERE WILL BE A REMNANT OF OVERCOMERS!

http://sheikyermami.com/2013/02/09/dont-say-i-told-you-so-mr-brennan-did-convert-to-islam-when-he-served-in-an-official-capacity-on-behalf-of-the-united-states-in-saudi-arabia/

"In the Qur’an, Allah commands Muslims, “Take not the Jews and Christians as friends….Slay the idolaters [non-Muslims] wherever ye find them…. Fight against such…as believe not in Allah…” (Surah 5:51; 9:5 etc..).

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
I have to hand it to you, you are indeed one of the it-must-be-true-because-I-saw-it-on-the-Internet crowd.

If you were to actually dig a little into the web site you provided that you feel "proves" Brennan is a Muslim, you would see how ridiculous that claim is.

It is easy to find support and "proof" for any position you desire to support on the Internet.

But that doesn't make that "proof" accurate.

That is why you use credible sources and more than one, at that.

You are being snookered...

And as far as your verse in the Koran is concerned, Deuteronomy in the Bible states:

"20 But if this accusation is true and no evidence of the young woman's virginity is found,
21 they will bring the woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city will stone her to death. For she has committed an outrage in Israel by being promiscuous in her father's house. You must purge the evil from you.” - Deut. 22: 20-21

If you read the Bible the way you read the Koran, then this is what God calls his followers to do today....

Perhaps, if you wish to be taken seriously, you could start with some sort of support of your claim that a "20 million man army" is going to occupy her.

None? Then I think we're done here.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Americans are more and more beginning to look and act like the very people the fear. Looking for and finding Muslims hiding behind every stone LOL.

Sahih Bukhari 4.52.177: "Allah's Apostle said, The Hour will not be
established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a
Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me,
so kill him'."