Raining>>>

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It has been raining continuously for at least 3 weeks in my part of the world. So much rain. Thankfully though, we are seeing at least 2 days without rain. Hopefully I can get some gardening and clothes out to dry. Yes we still dry clothes the old fashioned way, although some have dryers. I like to put my laundry out in the sunshine. :rain?::shine::musicn2:

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has been raining continuously for at least 3 weeks in my part of the world. So much rain. Thankfully though, we are seeing at least 2 days without rain. Hopefully I can get some gardening and clothes out to dry. Yes we still dry clothes the old fashioned way, although some have dryers. I like to put my laundry out in the sunshine. :rain?::shine::musicn2:
That's a lot of rain. We get a lot of rain here in the Pacific Northwest. I live on a hill so it's really not been a problem for me. Although then I can't really go for walks easily. We're currently getting a week of sun. It's 85F today.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, me too!!! I love a clothesline! I used to have to hang clothes out in the winter, too. It was so cool when there was wind. I'd hang the sheets, the wind would blow them up, and when they cam down , they were frozen!! :D Just let them stay in the cold and they will eventually dry.

And the scent of the outside on the sheets!! How wonderful they smelled!!!!!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you dry your clothes in rainy weather? Do you have a rack or something for indoors drying? I used to hang mine on clothes hangers and dangle them from the ceiling fan. That was mostly for the kids' school clothes to dry faster.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't slept in sun-dried sheets since I was a child, I'd forgotten how great that was!

Much love!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
How do you dry your clothes in rainy weather? Do you have a rack or something for indoors drying? I used to hang mine on clothes hangers and dangle them from the ceiling fan. That was mostly for the kids' school clothes to dry faster.
They dry well around the heat pump but I did have this trick when others came to stay during rainy weather. Bungie cords, hung them around the house. You could always find a place to hook them. Then I either used pegs to hang clothes or just hung them on clothes hangar's. Worked well. Kept the windows open etc...

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just imagine some countries with arid climates praying for rain so they can have fruits and vegetables
Here in Los Angeles we usually get very little rain. Have been in drought for some years. Our "rainy season" is Winter through early Spring. This past season we did get a bit more thankfully.

I always loved rain growing up in Pennsylvania. So funny how I ended up in a dry place!

Reactions: Lambano and TLHKAJ

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
August 20..news about 'heavy rain' in Southern CA.
"The first tropical storm to enter the region in decades hit Southern California on Sunday,
bringing heavy rain, winds and flash floods to a place typically associated with
palm trees, temperate weather and sunshine."

Reactions: Debp and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
August 20..news about 'heavy rain' in Southern CA.
"The first tropical storm to enter the region in decades hit Southern California on Sunday,
bringing heavy rain, winds and flash floods to a place typically associated with
palm trees, temperate weather and sunshine."
It may have ended up being a benefit to California, but not Mexico. The winds were only 40mph, and only 25,000 people were without power. They probably got some much needed rain. When I lived there I noticed how dry it gets during the summer months. Live Updates: Hilary's Impact On The West | Weather.com