Rapture sooner than thought-prophecies fufilled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChildofChrist

Feb 8, 2020
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
im just showing you this video for anybody following Savinglives LLC and any Rapture or end time skeptics, that our time is coming! Praise the Lord, rejoice for our time is near!

Hope I blessed you today, make sure you spread the word and the gospel, God bless :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't agree with your "rapture" premise, but I do know that life is precious and Jesus could come for us at ANY moment -- including when my wife says to "knock it off". So whatever I'm doing, -- I stop.

But as far as the FALSE teaching of a Tribulation era "rapture", -- the "dead" do not rise until the thousand years are ended, when the New Jerusalem appears and those who are alive and remain shall be caught up to be with the LORD forever in the air.

However, those who ignore the preparation warnings given in Lke 22:35-36, and Rev. 13:17, (among other places), may most likely participate in the GREAT Falling Away, -- which WILL be fulfilled. And that failure will result NOT in ascent, but descent.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Keraz