Remember George

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
George Shell is a neighbor needing prayer. He has stage IV lung cancer. I've known his family for 40 years. George's father abandoned him and his two sisters many years ago. His younger sister died of stroke complications when only in her 30's. They are poster children for all those that never really had a chance in life.

20180430_193509-1-401x523.jpg

We saw him outside this evening as we drove by. He was the handsomest lirtle boy you ever saw. He been in the hospital for nearly a month. Unless God steps in he has little or no chance. I can't believe how fast he's gone down and looks as if you could blow him over.

PicsArt_04-30-07.55.25-686x1219.jpg

He got up for just a few minutes to talk and that was a great effort. I think the hospital just sent him home to die.

I pray the Lord will put George on your heart for prayer. He's only 41. I think I cry for George more than I pray. I don't think he knows the Lord so am praying. Today was not the time to preach to him so I pray God will send others before it's too late. He lives alone and is not married

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and pia

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes we will be praying for George Frank.
You didn't mention whether George knows the Lord or not?

Don't we all hate that C word. GRrrrrrr

May God jump right into Georges life, and do wonderful things.
Bless you Frank x

Reactions: amadeus and pia

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Keeping George in my prayers.. I will lift him up at Mass tomorrow.

Christ IS risen!
Alleluia!

Reactions: Helen