Remembering 9/11

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not an intelligent debate ...You believe fraud and will keep believing fraud.

Once again .....My Daughter watched that plane slam into the side of the Pentagon. For a year afterward, anytime a plane came in low in a flight path, they went nuts screaming "The bad guys are coming"

Like I said ....You've never seen a plane crash. Never been anywhere near one. Hint ....there are not always "Body Parts"

The jumpers from upper floors ....vaporized upon contact. THAT is why there were no body parts.

But keep on believing ..

Reactions: JohnPaul

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is not an intelligent debate ...You believe fraud and will keep believing fraud.

Once again .....My Daughter watched that plane slam into the side of the Pentagon. For a year afterward, anytime a plane came in low in a flight path, they went nuts screaming "The bad guys are coming"

Like I said ....You've never seen a plane crash. Never been anywhere near one. Hint ....there are not always "Body Parts"

The jumpers from upper floors ....vaporized upon contact. THAT is why there were no body parts.

But keep on believing ..

How is your daughter now?
I hope that her fears have become a distant memory that never needs to be revisited.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well that is all well and good in a lab, but there was no zinc at the WTC. also aluminum melts at 1200F And no steel will not dissolve in zinc at 420C, the zinc melts but not the steel, especially structural steel.

And while the liquid may have been an aluminum iron mixture (though that is not liekly) it takes a furnace at 1200F to melt the aluminum and a furnace at 2500F to melt structural steel. As there was no furnace, no fuel to combine with the winds to create heats that hoit for the length of time needed- all you say is true, but not relavent to the WTC.

To show how Ronald scoffs at the experimental evidence that i was referencing, here are two diagrams from this reference to show that his usual argument is not based on any substance except what he believes is the "truth."

Source document: -

Here is a Phase diagram: -

upload_2022-9-16_19-53-14.png

Source: - ResearchGate

A different source for the Phase diagram: -

upload_2022-9-16_19-55-41.png

upload_2022-9-16_19-56-16.png

The last two diagrams were sourced from the following report: -
Forming mechanism of equilibrium and non-equilibrium metallurgical phases in dissimilar aluminum/steel (Al–Fe) joints | Scientific Reports (nature.com)

The above confirms that Steel does dissolve into liquid Aluminium, and it can happen in an uncontrolled environment.

For me my presented arguments against the ramblings of the conspiracist theories needs no other rebuttal. Let poor old Ronald drown in his delusions of his reality.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But keep on believing ..

Really? where was she so that she could watch that plane crash into the pentagon?

And I am not talking about people in teh pentagon. I am talking about the people in the plane. all you have to do is look at dozens of videos of the wreckage of planes crashing at speed. If they are not blurred out, you see bodies and parts. And bodies don't vaporize at the temperatures of that crash unless it is within the first 30 seconds or so and they are in the midst of the exploding fuel! You are not being told the truth.

So hundreds of pilots are lying about a plane not flying that low without cartwheeling? Simulations are lying? Manyfacturers like beoing and airbus are all lying?

And yes there are always body parts. Just look at videos and learn instead of just speaking off the cuff!

Your anecdotal evidence is not enough to overrule the testimony of hundreds of pilots with hundreds of thousands of hours in cockpits.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? where was she so that she could watch that plane crash into the pentagon?

And I am not talking about people in teh pentagon. I am talking about the people in the plane. all you have to do is look at dozens of videos of the wreckage of planes crashing at speed. If they are not blurred out, you see bodies and parts. And bodies don't vaporize at the temperatures of that crash unless it is within the first 30 seconds or so and they are in the midst of the exploding fuel! You are not being told the truth.

So hundreds of pilots are lying about a plane not flying that low without cartwheeling? Simulations are lying? Manyfacturers like beoing and airbus are all lying?

And yes there are always body parts. Just look at videos and learn instead of just speaking off the cuff!

Your anecdotal evidence is not enough to overrule the testimony of hundreds of pilots with hundreds of thousands of hours in cockpits.

She was across the street. Just as a team of US Marshall's interviewing other people were across the street in the same office complex and saw the exact same thing. There is a list of over 79 witnesses that watched the plane slam into the Pentagon. You have issues because you don't dwell in the realm of reality with regard to what the witnesses saw. Not anticipating attacks by planes, but attacks none the less. The Pentagon was being strengthened to withstand attacks from the outside of the complex. Concrete and barriers to prevent as much penetration as possible.

This is what happens when you read trash. A vortex from a plane flying that low is crap. The vortex happens after the plane flies through an air ...Go back and watch Top Gun and the loss of control of the plane. That's CALLED JET WASH! A VORTEX!

You must be angry ...can't put a sentence together that's right?

Once again .....The plane doesn't cartwheel flying low ...your entire claim is full of fraud and speculation.

VORTEX is after the plane goes by ....it doesn't take place before the pane gets there.

Want proof? Go back and see if one of those pilots ever flew that low at that speed and have him tell you how he survived the VORTEX. He better anticipate correctly and hope his ejection seat doesn't shoot him straight into the ground ..

Face it, you are out gunned here, out manned and have reading trash to support mythical rainbows from Unicorns ..

Reactions: JohnPaul

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what happens when you read trash. A vortex from a plane flying that low is crap. The vortex happens after the plane flies through an air ...Go back and watch Top Gun and the loss of control of the plane. That's CALLED JET WASH! A VORTEX!

Flying through jet wash and creating a vortex because of flyhing too low are two totally different things.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must be angry ...can't put a sentence together that's right?

Once again .....The plane doesn't cartwheel flying low ...your entire claim is full of fraud and speculation.

I will let you take that up with the 500 pilots who said otherwise!

photos of jet plane crashing into pentagon - Bing images

So show me plane wrackage, luggage, engines, tail, wings, bodies! this is minutes after the crash

Here are some pics of planes that crashed into buildings at spped!

Where is the plane wreckage?

DM-SD-02-03900.jpeg

Next pic shows the plane to size and how it would have wrecked the building at the speed it crashed!

R.f67da2c27df3b7c5704f3e3a80a03aa5

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
VORTEX is after the plane goes by ....it doesn't take place before the pane gets there.

Wrong again! A vortex is simply a swirling mass of air (or liquid) while at altitude a plane does create a vortex as it is flying through the air ( not after) when a plane flies too low to teh ground as was needed for this plane to hit the pentagon just feet off the ground- air flows over and under the plane at high speeds. and as the air going below is buffeted by both ground, currents and the plane body- it creates a fatal vortex that will crash the plane. This plane was flying much faster than take off or landing speeds according to all reports. YOu can find this in many aviation sited online.

Want proof? Go back and see if one of those pilots ever flew that low at that speed and have him tell you how he survived the VORTEX. He better anticipate correctly and hope his ejection seat doesn't shoot him straight into the ground ..

Face it, you are out gunned here, out manned and have reading trash to support mythical rainbows from Unicorns ..

Well I will take the wpord of 500 pilots and physics professors over a disgruntled Christian sounding like a pagan everyday of the week.

She was across the street. Just as a team of US Marshall's interviewing other people were across the street in the same office complex and saw the exact same thing. There is a list of over 79 witnesses that watched the plane slam into the Pentagon. You have issues because you don't dwell in the realm of reality with regard to what the witnesses saw. Not anticipating attacks by planes, but attacks none the less. The Pentagon was being strengthened to withstand attacks from the outside of the complex. Concrete and barriers to prevent as much penetration as possible.

they all saw something, but it wasn't a commercial airliner.

OF TEH SECOND MOST VIDEOD AND SECURITY CAMERA'ED BUILDING IN THE us, THIS IS THE ONLY PIC THEY HAVE OF SOMETHING HITTING THE PENTAGON. EVEN AT VERY VERY SLO-MO YOU CANNOT MAKE OUT A PLANE!

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE SHANKSVILLE CRASH:

R.6f777fd369d49a1494ebb8d0264c6986

Notice it is still smoldering? so this was a recent picture after teh crash.

Now Here is a picture of a brazillian airliner that nose dived into teh ground as well:

H5zpv_pIEU3-T05iIy2BbhW9U_P7D3Bssed1iRXZr0c.jpg

Tell me if you can spot the glaring difference?

To be fair and right, here is another further and wider shot. But tell me the difference:

feaba38e41a6f1da0d6afb48f0e66e8a.jpg

Do you know of any 707 airliner that has that skinny of a body right after teh tail?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

photos of high rises on fire - Bing images

photos of high rises on fire! Some fully engulfed and burned for near aday or more. what did they all have in common? Not one collapsed or toppled over! Steel and concrete high rises do not topple from fire. Steel cannot melt at teh temps generated- even with burning jet fuel! Those are simple factsw.

You may think I am only armed with a pea shooter, but it is a multi launch nuclear missile rocket system.

As soon as I saw the first photos of the towers collapsing in on themselves, I told my wife theyy were intentionally dropped maybe for saety or something. buildings do not just drop on themselves unless planned.

Wheh the reports started coming out, I doubted some, and then the Arch. for 9/11 trutrh started and I started doing an extensive search. Maybe you should do the same.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just another high rise that burned more intensel;y tan the WTC towers and for longer and did not collapse.
with far less safety features in an American high rise: